What's new

Ground situation in Helmand

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Ignore all the garbage that you hear from the media, here is the ground situation.

UPDATE 2

- Massive air raids conducted by ANSF special forces last night in Helmand,
the scale of which has not been seen in the recent history of Afghan special operations. Well known Tali commanders dead including hundreds of foot soldiers. dead ( The enemy is on the run )

- MOD/MOI chiefs will provide details this afternoon in a press conf.

- Khanishin district cleared of Talis, hundreds of their dead rotting on the battlefield.

- Sangin has not fallen, fresh reinforcement have reached the district and the security bubble has been
extended.

- In airstrikes carried out by the ANSF, over 130 Talis have been sent to hell.

More to follow soon....

Helmand is turning into one big Tali mass grave.

Last edited:
The bodies that you are referring to belongs to the Afghanistan Security Forces unfortunately, you do not have an authentic news my friend. The ground reality is completely different than what you have described here. Don't try to hide the failures of your Government.

The bodies that you are referring to belongs to the Afghanistan Security Forces unfortunately, you do not have an authentic news my friend. The ground reality is completely different than what you have described here. Don't try to hide the failures of your Government.

So I live here in Afghanistan, I am on the ground, I have access to sources on the ground, but here you are stating that things are different while sitting in Pakistan. Makes you think now?

So you are cheering that the ANSF is losing men? You need to understand that next time with the Pak military that will be bleeding on the hands of these barbarians when they are done with ANSF. Remember Swat?

So I live here in Afghanistan, I am on the ground, I have access to sources on the ground,

So you live their in Afghanistan, but does that qualify you for spreading false news my friend. And which part of Afghanistan by the way? When you say you have an access to the sources, you will have to explain that what kinda sources you have, are you sitting right in front of TV or following twitter and Facebook?

but here you are stating that things are different while sitting in Pakistan.

Who told you that right now I am in Pakistan? Roads are still blocked around Zaras, Mirabad and delaram. The security forces are not moving in. Get your sources right my friend on this one.

So you are cheering that the ANSF is losing men?

No, I am not cheering at all for whatever is going on in Afghanistan. I only want to correct you for your false and propagated news via your unreliable sources whatever they are. I want to have a peace in Afghanistan as much as you want. But Mother is from Afghanistan from Jalalabad. But you will never understand, because though you have lived in Pakistan for more than 4 decades you still blame us for all your failures.

You need to understand that next time with the Pak military that will be bleeding on the hands of these barbarians when they are done with ANSF

There will be no next time, today's Pakistan Army is completely different than what it was from 2004 till 2013. They have a strong leadership now who knows how to deal with War mongrels.

Remember Swat?

Yes I do remember that, you don't have to explain it to me over-exaggeratedly.

That's very good to hear. All we want is for ANSF to show strength and wipe these terrorists out and by terrorists I meant all of them that includes Taliban , ttp and of course Isis who are in control of jalalabad and are issuing fatwas.

However shouldn't the international media be highlighting ANSF stand and progress rather than doing it for the Taliban. After all do they want Taliban or ANSF to win? If what you say is true than its very different from what the international news is claiming.

What do you have to say about the governor of the fallen district statement and his blaming the inefficiency of ghani and how the losses he reported.

Ignore all the garbage that you hear from the media, here is the ground situation.

- Khanishin district cleared of Talis, hundreds of their dead rotting on the battlefield.

- Sangin has not fallen, fresh reinforcement have reached the district and the security bubble has been
extended.

More to follow soon....

Brilliant news

extended.

More to follow soon....

Good luck to Afghans hope they prevail in this battle with Pure EVIL Talibans

extended.

More to follow soon....

If that's the case, God its so relieving news

Good luck to Afghans hope they prevail in this battle with Pure EVIL Talibans
Brother sad to see but you are the only one wishing so from across the border
Majority are cheering for the Talibani scumbags

Where is footage of international media if its free area?
its easy to judge whos loosing ground.. The one you see crying more about winning is actually losing in reality. war tactics to keep their foot soilders on grounds ..

Can't wait to see this beast hunting talibunnies.
The first of four Mi-25 Hinds has been delivered by India to Afghanistan.
1915699_1055387564524693_5294367876758931393_n.jpg

extended.

More to follow soon....

Brother A-Team your optimistic message is commendable, although you must admit the ground realities of your incompetent Government. I guess the politicians in Kabul such as the arrogant conniving Abdullah has received his response from ISI. You have underestimated the power of Pakistan and by colluding with India, your country will continue to suffer.

According to Bilal Sarwary the Taliban with the Tribal elders in Sangeen have announced a ceasefire and they are calling on the police to surrender. In the morning the Taliban shot dead an ALP commander, 2 employees of the intelligence service and one policeman in their homes. The ANSF are in a desperate situation in Sangeen district, because water, ammunition and food is running out and the supplies sent by air did not reach them fully.

Back
Top Bottom