What's new

Gripping CCTV Footage of the Gunmen responsible for 3/3

I dont know about you guys but those guys that were shooting looked quite ameturish to me

I dont know about you guys but those guys that were shooting looked quite ameturish to me

My impression was the same. seems not much trained. It seems it was their first terror assignment.

They should thank their stars that the area is not crowded and they got away with that.

Who ever they are i hope they catch them hang them by there :flame: :flame: and kill them no MATTER where the from and even RAW bastards should die :agree:

I am hopeful that Punjab Police which is the best Police in the world will soon catch these terrorists.

I am hopeful that Punjab Police which is the best Police in the world will soon catch these terrorists.

Best police? You are kidding.

Except elite force the police across Pakistan is pathatic.

I hope they don't get away.I have had enough seeing these pathetic creatures bringing a bad name to pakistan.:angry:

No i don't think so.Highway police is also very good

Highways police is the best in Pakistan. I was talking about normal police. It is pathatic throughout except the newly trained elite force that is also best.

Highways police is the best in Pakistan. I was talking about normal police. It is pathatic throughout except the newly trained elite force that is also best.

They're not entirely pathetic, but in some sectors, yes it is. But the standards are getting better now specially because they're offering great salary packages to educated young men.

As far as elite force is concerned, they truly ARE elite. Always have been.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom