What's new

GRIPEN CALENDER 2012

Financial Times is not a credible newspaper??? And you teach finance :lol: Which schools you said?

Financial Times - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nobody reads that garbage newspaper called Financial Times in the US. We can tell who the visitors are from the UK when we see someone reading FT on Subway.

Our standard is Wall Street Journal. Infact the standard throughout the World is WSJ. This explains your ignorance about financial matters. You have been reading FT. Switch to WSJ, maybe you will learn something.

Well no doubt LBS is one of the finest business school but not in regard of MBA , it has really good reputation for M.fin .

Though if you take MBA into consideration , i really believe LSE would slide down the list. But again there is a conflict what you guys are talking about M.fin or MBA .

Though when you both are done with your arguments ,please provide me your e-mails , as i am going to apply for M.fin either in states or UK. :P

It's WSJ :P

RECRUITERS' TOP M.B.A. PICKS
National picks:
1. University of Michigan (Ross)
2. Dartmouth College (Tuck)
3. Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper)
4. Columbia University
5. University of California, Berkeley (Haas)

Regional picks:
1. Thunderbird (Garvin)
2. Ohio State University (Fisher)
3. Brigham Young University (Marriott)
4. Purdue University (Krannert)
5. Michigan State University (Broad)

International picks:
1. ESADE
2. IMD, International Institute for Management Development
3. IPADE
4. London Business School
5. Thunderbird (Garvin)

http://online.wsj.com/public/page/2_1245.html

A Saab Gripen cutaway drawing showing all of the foreign components.

Help, i'm unable to get the image to show on the thread. I clicked on the image to enlarge and then i copied and pasted the websites URL in the insert image box and i got nothing.

Noua-oferta-Gripen.html

You have to click on the image to get the larger version .

Then right click and select " Copy image Location ".

Then paste it .

Anyway here are the pics.

gripen_ng_br-506e9dbda80bb.jpg

SAAB-JA39-Gripen1-506e9dc9d2b24.jpg

Well no doubt LBS is one of the finest business school but not in regard of MBA , it has really good reputation for M.fin .

Though if you take MBA into consideration , i really believe LSE would slide down the list. But again there is a conflict what you guys are talking about M.fin or MBA .

Though when you both are done with your arguments ,please provide me your e-mails , as i am going to apply for M.fin either in states or UK. :P

It's WSJ :P

RECRUITERS' TOP M.B.A. PICKS
National picks:
1. University of Michigan (Ross)
2. Dartmouth College (Tuck)
3. Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper)
4. Columbia University
5. University of California, Berkeley (Haas)

Regional picks:
1. Thunderbird (Garvin)
2. Ohio State University (Fisher)
3. Brigham Young University (Marriott)
4. Purdue University (Krannert)
5. Michigan State University (Broad)

International picks:
1. ESADE
2. IMD, International Institute for Management Development
3. IPADE
4. London Business School
5. Thunderbird (Garvin)

The Top Business Schools: Recruiters' M.B.A. Picks - WSJ.com

Actually it is the other way round. LBS is known for its MBA program. MBA program in LBS has been there since 1964 while M.fin is very recent one. And, as far as I know, London Schools of Economics doesn’t have an MBA program.

Again there are different M.fin programs. Some are just stripped down versions of MBA programs with subjects such as marketing and strategy are removed, while others are very specialized such as Masters in Financial economics, Masters in Financial Engineering, Masters of Quant/Mathematical Finance and Masters in Risk

Entry requirements for all these programs are very different. Remember that, most of the specialized programs are not offered by Business Schools, but by Engineering schools and Department of Mathematics of the respective Universities

If you want to go for M.Fin programs that are stripped down version of MBA programs, then there are lot. You have to do your research. LBS is one among them.

If you want to go for Masters in Financial economics than Columbia has a good program, but is highly selective. Last year alone 600 people applied for just 10 seats.

If you want to go for Masters in Financial Engineering then you have a lot. I think the best are Carnegie Mellon, Baruch College, Columbia, NYU, and UC Berkeley.

If you want to go for Masters of Quant/Mathematical Finance, then I think Stanford, MIT, Columbia, and University of Chicago are some of the best. Also check Courant Institute of NYU. They have a solid program.

I don’t know much about Masters in Risk programs, but believe NYU has one of the best.

Remember getting M.Fin is all about location, and getting a job after is all about having a great network. So choose a good place. NY is a great place for M.Fin programs.

Also joining forum such as Quantnet will give a lot more information.

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom