What's new

Gripen - Always combat ready

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

The key to operational effect is to get fighters airborne when needed. That’s why Gripen is designed to make sure that availability is maximized at all times. For instance, Gripen can operate from a road strip of only 16 x 800 metres. In this film you will get more information what makes Gripen always combat ready.

Pakistan should consider as stop gap....Swedes will not sell to us....

Nah the jf 17 can do what the Gripen can do and its ours if the Paf is looking for a stop gap the J10c would be a good option other wise focus of improving the jf17 and the 5th generation project

Nah the jf 17 can do what the Gripen can do and its ours if the Paf is looking for a stop gap the J10c would be a good option other wise focus of improving the jf17 and the 5th generation project
INDEED

We cant put all eggs in one pot multirole jet are not good at air to air against jets like rafake etc we need interceptors who can gurantee us air superiority

J11 or J16 will be much better as its air superiority fighter where as J10c is multi role and have lot of similarities with our own JF-17

The key to operational effect is to get fighters airborne when needed. That’s why Gripen is designed to make sure that availability is maximized at all times. For instance, Gripen can operate from a road strip of only 16 x 800 metres. In this film you will get more information what makes Gripen always combat ready.
LOL... Good for them.

J11 or J16 will be much better as its air superiority fighter where as J10c is multi role and have lot of similarities with our own JF-17
Its a bigger heaver class of fighter similar to the f 16 at least a squadron or two of j10 c to replace our aging mirages would be perfect j11 or 16 are massive twin engine fighters i dont think the paf would go for those

LOL... Good for them.
The jf 17 is the best in its class and already combat proven our baby grew up so fast!:cry::cry:

Its a bigger heaver class of fighter similar to the f 16 at least a squadron or two of j10 c to replace our aging mirages would be perfect j11 or 16 are massive twin engine fighters i dont think the paf would go for those

The jf 17 is the best in its class and already combat proven our baby grew up so fast!:cry::cry:
I still remember the way the Gripen guys denied us planes.
I want that to happen with USA as well.

I think Paf should go for it as you have to start from some where to adopt new things. The best thing about J11 is that its price is not more than the price of J10-c. And we are going to add 250 JF-17 in paf which is multi role. SO we should go for variety as well

I have a feeling the latest confrontation has made PAF confident in its current abilities which might put a stop gap measure on the back burner

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom