What's new

Gripen - Always combat ready

Pakistan should consider as stop gap....Swedes will not sell to us....

It better than F16, all "J" series and some aspects even sukhois. A superb plane. If Pakistan buys it, it will have concerns for India.

If any mod here can transfer this thread to Air warfare section.
I posted it here by mistake.

The key to operational effect is to get fighters airborne when needed. That’s why Gripen is designed to make sure that availability is maximized at all times. For instance, Gripen can operate from a road strip of only 16 x 800 metres. In this film you will get more information what makes Gripen always combat ready.

Embarrassing the way they pronounce Gripen...
It is more like Griipen or Greepen. Think colour Green - ’n’ + ’pen’. Not Grippen.
You also have to be careful not to pronounce it GeReepen.

Imagine Gripen in PAF getting the credit for making Mig-21 kill instead of JF-17 or F-16.

Gripen missed out.

It better than F16, all "J" series and some aspects even sukhois. A superb plane. If Pakistan buys it, it will have concerns for India.
IAF's new concern is JF-17, while F-16 already remains a headache.

as i noticed pakistan needs an interceptor not multirole.
What makes you think that ?

No JF 17 don't count. Even F 16 with AIM can not harm MKI. F 16 are good for only Mig 21 and Jaguar.
For you i know, JF-17 doesn't count but this doesn't matter.
For IAF, JF-17 counts, big time, more than you can think. Block III will bring even more potency.

For you i know, JF-17 doesn't count but this doesn't matter.
For IAF, JF-17 counts, big time, more than you can think. Block III will bring even more potency.

Block III may but right now, KF 17 is not our concern at all.

No JF 17 don't count. Even F 16 with AIM can not harm MKI. F 16 are good for only Mig 21 and Jaguar.

o_O Dont sabotage our claim of Droping down SU-30mki recently.
There are reports from credible source,claiming Su went downhill in IOK.
The same day Abhi-non-done was caught

Block III may but right now, KF 17 is not our concern at all.

I suggest you meet Indian Air Cheif in Person
Have Few scotch drinks with him.
He will tell you what concerns him.

JF Thunder might not be as good on paper.
But right now it is only cause of concern.
Why ?
Numbers my friend
Oops im forgetting how many Tejas are operational.

secondly SU-30mki is what you boast in theorey.
is exposed to our strategy with Block III and Falcons V

I like when u said "Jf17 is ours" and totally agree when u say v should apply ourselves to keep on developing our own products like the Al-khalid tank, hatf series missiles, shoulder fired missiles etc etc. Alhamdolillah, our people and armed forces are extremely capable people.
Also agree, replacing mirages with j10 or above is a better idea than disturbing the development of jf17

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom