What's new

Grenade Attack on Mosque Kills 3 in Pakistan

whats haram did i harm someone ? atheists are best humans they don't hate someone on base of religion . ever haired riot between atheists ?

You are brave. Very brave :D
Photo%252520Jun%25252024%25252C%2525202013%25252C%2525205%252A15%252520PM.jpg
man i am not brave to face suicide bomber . you people just open a thread RIP imran khan dead and forget after 3 days but i lose my life . if you are such brave go visit layari and bring me pics can you visit wazerstan ? we are humans not animals

whats haram did i harm someone ? atheists are best humans they don't hate someone on base of religion . ever haired riot between atheists ?

You have forsaken the one true religion. I will forward your details to the TTP. :D

Watching Pakistani news is quite depressing actually, bomb blasts everyday, sectarian violence, violence against women etc. And it never stops. The sad fact is some so called educated people, even here on PDF, will try and justify the insanity.

Hell - watching news is depressing! :cry:

Here for example - you think of a word(say cond0m :hitwall: ) and you find a scam on that unearthed - ripe and fresh :pissed:
And here I am working even now in office (diligently? :devil: ) only to pay taxes to the Government(read corrupt %$$%#$)

Gaawwwd - sometimes I hate humanity - even dogs are better. They attack only in fear or for food. And us???

Hell - watching news is depressing! :cry:

Here for example - you think of a word(say cond0m :hitwall: ) and you find a scam on that unearthed - ripe and fresh :pissed:
And here I am working even now in office (diligently? :devil: ) only to pay taxes to the Government(read corrupt %$$%#$)

Gaawwwd - sometimes I hate humanity - even dogs are better. They attack only in fear or for food. And us???

hey you're really good at multi tasking...just don't get caught.

We don't want you losing your job for PDF.:omghaha:

I am a good boy. I only spend half my time on PDF :omghaha:

I recently spent two months in an office watching people work, I have to say I was quite shock with the amount of time they spend non work related issues. No wonder Britain is going the drain.

Oh and I do believe we have hijacked this thread...not cool:disagree:

I recently spent two months in an office watching people work, I have to say I was quite shock with the amount of time they spend non work related issues. No wonder Britain is going the drain.

Yeah - :ashamed: I will have to manage time - thanks mate :)
Ok let's get back to the topic...but then its the same death, etc :cry:

Do such attacks serve any purpose for terrorists except of course alienating general public from them

[Bregs];4792206 said:
Do such attacks serve any purpose for terrorists except of course alienating general public from them

yes,they think they get houris in heaven...

[Bregs];4792206 said:
any type of terror attack have purpose ? they are animals and they bite everything they found simply

[Bregs];4792206 said:

Since when did terrorists start caring about public opinion :what:

PDF recently got unblocked in my office :P, best thing to timepass is go and troll in the BD section, always cheers me up when my boss is screwing me.

Back
Top Bottom