What's new

Greetings to army a wrong message to people: ANP

waraich66

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Greetings to army a wrong message to people: ANP
Tuesday, 13 Oct, 2009 When pointed out that the NWFP’s ANP chief minister was also among those who sent the greetings, he said Amir Haider Hoti had crossed his limits and the issue would be raised in the party’s central working committee. –APP/ File photo Pakistan
Jets pound militant hideouts in South Waziristan LAHORE: Critical of the greetings being sent to the army chief for a ‘successful’ operation against the terrorists who attacked the GHQ, Awami National Party Secretary-General Ehsan Wyne cautions that such gestures are sending wrong signals to political activists and they are holding pro-army rallies.

‘The first phase to invite martial law is exchange of greetings between politicians and army generals with pro-army rallies being the next one. And the final phase will be when the people losing their lives for 10-kilo cheap wheat flour will take to streets to demand wrapping up of the inefficient system,’ he warned.

Wyne said the attack was a matter of concern and shame for the security agencies but the incident was being celebrated as if an enemy state had been conquered.
He demanded that at least interior minister Rehman Malik must resign for his failure to check the attack despite being reportedly informed of its likelihood a couple of months ago.

When pointed out that the NWFP’s ANP chief minister was also among those who sent the greetings, he said Amir Haider Hoti had crossed his limits and the issue would be raised in the party’s central working committee.

He said through greetings sent by President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani the ruling party was attempting to control the damage it suffered after ‘losing its face’ on Kerry-Lugar bill issue while the opposition was paying back for the favour it had received from the establishment in the reinstatement of Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry.

To a question about ANP’s support for former army dictator Gen Pervez Musharraf, he admitted that the party committed the mistake. ‘But it was in favour of his (Musharraf’s) seven-point agenda and not of his person.’

If you guys have passed by GHQ common people women, gals, childern and men are laying flowers outside GHQ for all those brave sons who protected the hostages and laid their lives for the nation against the terrorists.

I just went to Pindi yesterday and also put flowers there.

ANP is the party of Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan , he had a twig up his back side and he his party contunues to act the same way

Sooner or later we will have to confront our demons , no doubt there are those in the pashtoon regions who are loyal to Pakistan but there are those also who have their loyaties to pahtoonwali first and foremost.

Many of these ANP scum are like this , they are ethnocentric much like MQM is

Ah so now bring in ethnic lines for support of your Jihadis?I know several Pushtoons who would cut and put your balls in your hand for supporting TTP.

Bro you need to take the facts into account , this black mail kay mulk toot jai ga , aik aur bangladesh bun jai ga , buss enough!

Like I said that the majority in the frotnier region see themselves as Pakistanis but there is a significant minority that desont and that any time even a ligitamate target is to be hit they see it as 'its a pashtoon target'.

Like I said we will have to face our demons , 9/11 has brought out all the simmering issues that were lurking benith the surface , for a stronger and better Pakistan we need to tackle all the issues.

Last edited:
You dont know Pushtoons , they are first pushtoon then muslim then Pakistani

Stop your BS. Those laid their lives also include Pathan commandos and the Col too.

And for your information i am a PATHAN. Dont tell me i dont know what Pathans are. Pathans are more patriotic than your Pro-Indian ethnicities.

And for your information this Ehsan Wyne of ANP is NOT a Pathan.

The PATHAN CM Hoti had congrats the army over successful operation whereas your Wyne idiot is grinning over it.

Cheap attempt to gain attention.
When pointed out that the NWFP’s ANP chief minister was also among those who sent the greetings, he said Amir Haider Hoti had crossed his limits and the issue would be raised in the party’s central working committee.
So whats his agenda? supporting confrontation between Army and PPP,maybe he might someday ask his pals to support TTP because he does'nt like Army because it has done coups in past and to control army the party should support taliban,against whom they were powerless.Do we remember Sawat peace deal? had army not come to their rescue they would have been powerless and in miserable condition,Eat in same bowl and spit in it the great party policy defined by Wyne.

One of the commando (SSGs) who embraced shahadat in the operation was M. Rafique Niazi, whose body was laid to rest in dunya pur (an area between khanewal and bahawalpur), he for sure was a pathan, and i know this coz i am niazi too.

by the way "wayne" is a subcaste or parallel caste to "Arain" which are native punjabis.

in my opinion, pushtoons have been and will always be the first line of defence of pakistan and this is enough evidence to prove their loyalty.

it were pushtoons/pathans (alongwith kashmiri brothers) who freed the present Azad Jammu and Kashmir from indian occupation in 1948, and i know this coz my maternal grandfather(who was a landlord with around 3,000 acres of arable land) also went as a volunteer along many other family members for the freedom of kashmir.

he took a bullet in his thigh and he always showed it to his kids with pride and always said that it was the most beautiful mark on his body coz it came by serving the purpose of the ALMIGHTY.

This is a personal example that i have quoted, now those who doubt the patriotism of pushtoons/pathans should very well understand how patriotic our forefathers were and we are even more patriotic.

we are and will always be ready to shed our blood for our motherland, INSHA ALLAH.

:pakistan:PAKISTAN PAINDABAD:pakistan::tup:

If one ponders for a moment congratulating army for defending its main headquarters from its own country's citizens (Pakistani Taliban) does not make sense.

It does if successfully defends from foreign terrorists.

I do not intend to demean PA though.

If one ponders for a moment congratulating army for defending its main headquarters from its own country's citizens (Pakistani Taliban) does not make sense.

It does if successfully defends from foreign terrorists.

I do not intend to demean PA though.

Army did what it was meant to do and did it very well hence deserve appreciation specially our commandos who are always right on target.

On the other hand its not the job of the army to monitor the law and order rather its the job of the elected civilian government and its organisations including civilian law enforcment departments.

As far as your comment about foreign terrorists is concern well Pakistan army did well in Swat and Bajaur specially and defeated the terrorists both foreign and locals too.

You dont know Pushtoons , they are first pushtoon then muslim then Pakistani

i hope they will going to become, frist muslims, thn pakistani, thn pushtoons, just wait a bit , btw some of ssg commandos , who became shaheeds, inn the opreation against terrorits, were from NWFP!:angry::smokin::pakistan:

i hope they will going to become, frist muslims, thn pakistani, thn pushtoons, just wait a bit , btw some of ssg commandos , who became shaheeds, inn the opreation against terrorits, were from NWFP!:angry::smokin::pakistan:

Let me clear you , ANP is nationalist party we should not be surprised by this type of comment from their leader.

Stop your BS. Those laid their lives also include Pathan commandos and the Col too.

And for your information i am a PATHAN. Dont tell me i dont know what Pathans are. Pathans are more patriotic than your Pro-Indian ethnicities.

And for your information this Ehsan Wyne of ANP is NOT a Pathan.

The PATHAN CM Hoti had congrats the army over successful operation whereas your Wyne idiot is grinning over it.

Please read and understand and then start critise , this common problem in khan they think after action just joking:D

I am also Khan from punjab :hang2:, ANP is nationalist party , read again it is statment of hoti .

Your are right majority of khans are not nationalist , only bacha khan was nationalist and followers that is reason, still they dont have majority support in NWFP

Let me clear you , ANP is nationalist party we should not be surprised by this type of comment from their leader.

Not more than MQM.

Secondly you are misleading the readers as the Chief Minister of NWFP who is more powerful member of ANP and the son-in-law of ANP chief has appreciated the Army for conducting successful operation against terrorists in GHQ attack. So thats what more important than a statement by a NON-Pathan insignificant member of ANP.

Not more than MQM.

Secondly you are misleading the readers as the Chief Minister of NWFP who is more powerful member of ANP and the son-in-law of ANP chief has appreciated the Army for conducting successful operation against terrorists in GHQ attack. So thats what more important than a statement by a NON-Pathan insignificant member of ANP.

I have no intention to mislead any member , post is self explainatery.

Any how appreciate your concern.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom