What's new

Greetings to army a wrong message to people: ANP

Please read and understand and then start critise , this common problem in khan they think after action just joking:D

I am also Khan from punjab :hang2:, ANP is nationalist party , read again it is statment of hoti .

I wonder you posted the news and you failed to read it carefully to know who's statement it is.

Let me post your your own quoted news again and hope the Punjabi Khan will read it with open eyes.

Greetings to army a wrong message to people: ANP
Tuesday, 13 Oct, 2009 When pointed out that the NWFP’s ANP chief minister was also among those who sent the greetings, he said Amir Haider Hoti had crossed his limits and the issue would be raised in the party’s central working committee. –APP/ File photo Pakistan
Jets pound militant hideouts in South Waziristan

LAHORE: Critical of the greetings being sent to the army chief for a ‘successful’ operation against the terrorists who attacked the GHQ, Awami National Party Secretary-General Ehsan Wyne cautions that such gestures are sending wrong signals to political activists and they are holding pro-army rallies.

‘The first phase to invite martial law is exchange of greetings between politicians and army generals with pro-army rallies being the next one. And the final phase will be when the people losing their lives for 10-kilo cheap wheat flour will take to streets to demand wrapping up of the inefficient system,’ he warned.

Wyne said the attack was a matter of concern and shame for the security agencies but the incident was being celebrated as if an enemy state had been conquered.
He demanded that at least interior minister Rehman Malik must resign for his failure to check the attack despite being reportedly informed of its likelihood a couple of months ago.

When pointed out that the NWFP’s ANP chief minister was also among those who sent the greetings, he said Amir Haider Hoti had crossed his limits and the issue would be raised in the party’s central working committee.

He said through greetings sent by President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani the ruling party was attempting to control the damage it suffered after ‘losing its face’ on Kerry-Lugar bill issue while the opposition was paying back for the favour it had received from the establishment in the reinstatement of Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry.

To a question about ANP’s support for former army dictator Gen Pervez Musharraf, he admitted that the party committed the mistake. ‘But it was in favour of his (Musharraf’s) seven-point agenda and not of his person.’

Let me clear you , ANP is nationalist party we should not be surprised by this type of comment from their leader.

I know them very well , DEAR!
but what one can do? they still have to sit in a vip saloon , with PAKISTAN FLAG rooming around on the front?:pakistan::rofl:

I wonder you posted the news and you failed to read it carefully to know who's statement it is.

Let me post your your own quoted news again and hope the Punjabi Khan will read it with open eyes.

just belive !
DONT ever try to mess with her, SHE could be NASTY,& DANGEROUS, any given badf "DAY"to you!:rofl:

there is a big difference in the usool of peshawari "pathans" and those of the pakhtuns of FATA who live and die by pakhtunwali. anyone who thinks pakhtuns are celebrating the airstrikes in unison are out of touch with reality. in 60+ years, we haven't done anything to bring modernity of lifestyle and thought to these areas and it is a hard but necessary fight now.

We will Stand behind our Brave Army that is laying lives for us on daily basis wether someone likes it or not. Mr Kiyani is the most respected General ever in the history of Pakistan.

I Salute My Brave Shauhda that so selflessly laid there lives so people of Pakistan can live a free life.

Pakistan is not a personal property of any political party personality or a group.

I am only loyal to the STATE OF PAKISTAN

Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan:
PAK FAUJ Zindabad:pakistan:
COAS Zindabad:pakistan:
SSG Corp Zindbad:pakistan:
Pak Jawans Zindabad:pakistan:

Any political party based on ethnic groups is not good for the country and that includes ANP, MQM, BNP.

Pakistan started with just one political party, Muslim League, and now we have too many political parties.

In a small country like Pakistan, there should be only 2-3 political parties like in US they have only Democrats and Republicans.

Any political party based on ethnic groups is not good for the country and that includes ANP, MQM, BNP.

Pakistan started with just one political party, Muslim League, and now we have too many political parties.

In a small country like Pakistan, there should be only 2-3 political parties like in US they have only Democrats and Republicans.

The politics is pakistan is race oriented and all parties one way or another are nationalist or shall i say racist ,below is the reality so lets be fair and say what is right.

5 races - 5 parties
Punjab -PML
Sind rural PPP
Sind Urban MQM
Baluschistan BNP
NWFP - ANP

ANP needs to provide for the suffering people of NWFP, instead of spending Rs. 112 million of over hauling the Peshawar Assembly. They are more worried about naming the province Pukhtowkhwa instead of the 2.2 million IDPs who are refugees in their own country.

The winter is approaching for the IDPs in tents, but the NWFP Assembly building has all new heating/air conditioning equipment and expensive potraits and paintings. Sab say pehlay Pakistan. Pathans are most patriotic people of Pakistan and have surpassed their % in the Armed Forces of the mother land.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom