What's new

Greetings Everyone

Rarely we see people trolling a new member in his introductions thread, even more rarely we see THESE people trolling that i see here!! :D

Lets stop it?

@Joe Shearer boss he is my school mate, a bit of a favor here?

@Reddington welcome to the forum mate, i know you will like it here :)

lol we weren't messing with Reddington. It was just me and Joe going back and forth :D

I don't talk much but have joined since a long time ago so that's why you might have confused me with being new here. :tup:

@Joe Shearer I deleted my quotation of your post with the pic so no one else can see it other than those that already have. Deleted it for privacy reasons.

lol we weren't messing with Reddington. It was just me and Joe going back and forth :D

I don't talk much but have joined since a long time ago so that's why you might have confused me with being new here. :tup:

@Joe Shearer I deleted my quotation of your post with the pic so no one else can see it other than those that already have. Deleted it for privacy reasons.

Thanks.

It was a misunderstanding, but he's a particularly nice guy and a friend, so I thought the best thing to do is wipe things out rather than launch a long and elaborate explanation.

Don't drop out like before; stay in touch.

Back
Top Bottom