ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1625588_630103557025729_1841570760_n.png

1800441_630074663695285_987723317_n.jpg

under this 20 million trees shall be planted in KP. :pakistan:

@Mahmood Aslam

These bureaucrats inherited tremendous powers from British Raj, but they couldn't inherit integrity, honesty and character of British officers.

Environment department has failed and embarressed us . I myself sent several one month notices to Federal and Provincial DGs of Environment depts, regarding destruction of green belts of Abbottabad, but they never even bothered to acknowledge them.

Environment departments work like a vacuum and a shredder machine ,where our written petitions disappear forever and if we try to follow up then either " Sahib " is in meeting with contractors or he would say " to whom you sent your petition , I don't know any thing about your petition"

Assistant directors of Environment department remain busy with their luxury vehicles and monthlies from " murghi khanas ", poultry farms and polluting industries etc.
Renowned environmentalist Mr Naeem Sadiq wanted to know about those special people who will get plots from 1200 kanals at the Top of Thandiani at throw away prices.

Galliat Development Authority never honoured " Access to information " legislation and never provided him the list he needed.

I also note that important documents are stolen from paper files and destoyed forever.

We don't have computerized backups for important documents and babus would eventually show mice eaten or water damaged rotten files.

Forest department is the biggest thief of forests and 80 percent of govenrment owned forests of Galliat area have been stolen.

We have Army of DFOs who come to offices at 1100 hours in " Boski " white shirts.

They have brief chats with contractors and then they dsappear in luxury government vehicles.

If we look at their daily log books then most of them would have visited 4 acres forest nursery of their area.

I think that Pakistan Army is the only institution which is disciplined and healthy enough to take over forestry and Environment sector .

Our Army has demonstrated by keeping Cantonments clean and green and they can also take over Municipal areas from corrupt and incompetent officials.
We would need barracks , food messes and logistics in mountains for tree planters along with huge nurseries on the pattern of Western countries.
In Canada jobless , physically fit youth is sent to mountain camps for mass scale tree nurseries and plantations.
Forests provide Timber and raw materials for paper mills where thousands of people earn decent wages .

We give noise and smoke belching Rickshaws to our youth , where they have chocked our cities and roads are being widened and mature urban trees chopped down to accomodate Musharraf sponsored Micro financed CNG vehicles

Last edited:
Excellent initiative.

Abbotabad is fast turning into a disaster...Murree has already turned into one.

These bureaucrats inherited tremendous powers from British Raj, but they couldn't inherit integrity, honesty and character of British officers.

Environment department has failed and embarressed us . I myself sent several one month notices to Federal and Provincial DGs of Environment depts, regarding destruction of green belts of Abbottabad, but they never even bothered to acknowledge them.

Environment departments work like a vacuum and a shredder machine ,where our written petitions disappear forever and if we try to follow up then either " Sahib " is in meeting with contractors or he would say " to whom you sent your petition , I don't know any thing about your petition"

Assistant directors of Environment department remain busy with their luxury vehicles and monthlies from " murghi khanas ", poultry farms and polluting industries etc.
Renowned environmentalist Mr Naeem Sadiq wanted to know about those special people who will get plots from 1200 kanals at the Top of Thandiani at throw away prices.

Galliat Development Authority never honoured " Access to information " legislation and never provided him the list he needed.

I also note that important documents are stolen from paper files and destoyed forever.

We don't have computerized backups for important documents and babus would eventually show mice eaten or water damaged rotten files.

Forest department is the biggest thief of forests and 80 percent of govenrment owned forests of Galliat area have been stolen.

We have Army of DFOs who come to offices at 1100 hours in " Boski " white shirts.

They have brief chats with contractors and then they dsappear in luxury government vehicles.

If we look at their daily log books then most of them would have visited 4 acres forest nursery of their area.

I think that Pakistan Army is the only institution which is disciplined and healthy enough to take over forestry and Environment sector .

Our Army has demonstrated by keeping Cantonments clean and green and they can also take over Municipal areas from corrupt and incompetent officials.
We would need barracks , food messes and logistics in mountains for tree planters along with huge nurseries on the pattern of Western countries

And then when they take over they will be tried for treason. Best way to send a letter to govt department is to deliver by hand and get diary number. Then it cannot be trash canned, but file can be hidden

KPK plants/trees over night afghanis take it to their homes planned tree plantation failed in hayatabad for the past 2 decades due to afghanis and now IDPs. Anyway lets hope this campaign is better managed.

KPK plants/trees over night afghanis take it to their homes planned tree plantation failed in hayatabad for the past 2 decades due to afghanis and now IDPs. Anyway lets hope this campaign is better managed.

Nasir Durrani shall take care of this, I am sure :butcher:

Looks like a very serious hard working man...Lets hope for the best.

Yup he is. thats why he remained side lined till Imran Khan picked him

---------------------------------------

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chief Imran Khan Sunday announced to replace Governor House with a park for women.

Addressing a gathering here, PTI supremo Imran Khan said that the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) government would send timber mafia to jails and punish them.

He said that the provincial government would launch Green Pakhtunkhwa campaign, adding that slaves of dollars sold the country and rulers were taking dictation for US dollars.

Mr. Khan urged the people to support provincial government in order to maintain peace and bring happiness in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

- See more at: Imran Promises To Convert Governor House Into Women Park - JAAG TV

Last edited:

Where I did my first hunt in lahore, there is a housing society now !

We would need barracks , food messes and logistics in mountains for tree planters along with huge nurseries on the pattern of Western countries.
In Canada jobless , physically fit youth is sent to mountain camps for mass scale tree nurseries and plantations.
Forests provide Timber and raw materials for paper mills where thousands of people earn decent wages .

We give noise and smoke belching Rickshaws to our youth , where they have chocked our cities and roads are being widened and mature urban trees chopped down to accomodate Musharraf sponsored Micro financed CNG vehicles

I hope this project may become a success story and become a land mark for the other provinces to follow, no doubt Land mafia, Afghani refugees are destroying our forest and the future , To overcome these issues we must have very comprehensive plane to give people the ownership of environment and projects .

Back
Top Bottom