What's new

Greek Foreign Minister will visit Cairo on June 18th to demarcate the sea border

I don't know about Iraq supply route, but Turkey made a lot of money from GCC too, and yes the Turkey accepted Sisi, Erdogan even wanted relationships back , but Sisi didn't accept it because he uses the fake MB threat to stay in power , and also to scare the GCC leaders and blackmail them for more cash, but back to ur first point, there might be a doubt about the definition of arab dictatorships for some, but it is clear to most people, also events can't be misinterpreted unlike signs, I don't want to get into the details ...
Nope.. Turkey proposed new good relations with Egypt while still condemning its current government.. that is not acceptable to the majority of Egyptians.. It is a bad rapprochement policy and talk .. concealing bad intentions.. for that you can look at the latest attempt by the Turkish foreign minister a few days ago..

I talk about Arabs in general- ur the ones who are buying the properties the most for the citizenship and no the refugees arent just syrians but the other bunch as well, what type of shit is that? bashar dropping barrels is not ok but it is our fault for letting them in. It is still fcked up to see that Turkey has to take care of millions of arabs so no, this isnt normal and this isnt tolerated anymore, these are ur people and just because u dont give a fck about ur people doesnt mean we will, the europeans understand that which is why they are hunting them down. We will make sure that they will be forced back into their countries too.

I dont give a fck about what arabs think, u think we give a fck about u or what, certainly not. There is a reason why erdo lost the elections last time and that can be directly associated with ur people.

Who gives the Fck about what you think.. your opinion is like a grain of sand for us Arabs.. a few GCC went investing in your defunct tourism industry.. and you are screaming all Arabs.. you are already getting the lessons of your life from the Arabs .. so stop being arrogant for nothing to show..really..

Last edited:
Who gives the Fck about what you think.. your opinion is like a grain of sand for us Arabs.. a few GCC went investing in your defunct tourism industry.. and you are screaming all Arabs.. you are already getting the lessons of your life from the Arabs .. so stop being arrogant for nothing to show..really..

The only ones receiving lessons are u and ur GCC camel riders, it is u who had 1 year to seize a mid sized city... yet miserably failed.... and on top of that lost hundreds of millions worth of arms. It is u who is getting bodied left and right in yemen, it is u who got their oil facilities striked without even counter striking, it is u who are begging the US to stop the Ethiopians from completing GERD, it is ur countries... who are as I always say - on a fight against time - with their very energy reliant economies.

And regarding tourism- ur people are irrelevant, if it was for me u would be banned from entering.

My opinion might be for u like a grain of sand but that doesnt change the reality. Ur fcked and nothing is going to change that, sisi and mbz media neither.

Nope.. Turkey proposed new good relations with Egypt while still condemning its current government.. that is not acceptable to the majority of Egyptians.. It is only an a bad rapprochement policy and talk .. concealing bad intentions.. for that you can look at the latest attempt by the Turkish foreign minister a few days ago..
what the foreign minister said isn't an attempt to fix relations, he just speaks like a politician, nothing more, they know Sisi's regime is hostile but they don't want war with them

The only ones receiving lessons are u and ur GCC camel riders, it is u who had 1 year to seize a mid sized city... yet miserably failed.... and on top of that lost hundreds of millions worth of arms. It is u who is getting bodied left and right in yemen, it is u who got their oil facilities striked without even counter striking, it is u who are begging the US to stop the Ethiopians from completing GERD, it is ur countries... who are as I always say - on a fight against time - with their very energy reliant economies.

And regarding tourism- ur people are irrelevant, if it was for me u would be banned from entering.

My opinion might be for u like a grain of sand but that doesnt change the reality. Ur fcked and nothing is going to change that, sisi and mbz media neither.
You sound mad..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what the foreign minister said isn't an attempt to fix relations, he just speaks like a politician, nothing more, they know Sisi's regime is hostile but they don't want war with them
No one wants war .. but that is a hypocrite's speech..

Not at all, im playing besides reminding u of ur place :D

See, things are different then mbz and sisi media are trying to project.
You obviously do not know your real place..That is why your are trying to find other places.. ours is our lands.. an that is a red line.. ask your friends the Usraelis to tell you about what heavy price you will pay if you ever cross that line.. Don't push your luck..

You obviously do not know your real place..That is why your are trying to find other places.. ours is our lands.. an that is a red line.. ask your friends the Usraelis to tell you about what heavy price you will pay if you ever cross that line.. Don't push your luck..

You arabs are useless especially saudis

I talk about Arabs in general- ur the ones who are buying the properties the most for the citizenship and no the refugees arent just syrians but the other bunch as well, what type of shit is that? bashar dropping barrels is not ok but it is our fault for letting them in. It is still fcked up to see that Turkey has to take care of millions of arabs so no, this isnt normal and this isnt tolerated anymore, these are ur people and just because u dont give a fck about ur people doesnt mean we will, the europeans understand that which is why they are hunting them down. We will make sure that they will be forced back into their countries too.

I dont give a fck about what arabs think, u think we give a fck about u or what, certainly not. There is a reason why erdo lost the elections last time and that can be directly associated with ur people.
There are millions of Afghans, Iraqis, Pakistanis and Persians as well, it's not just the Syrians; they are just the most well known immigrant group out there...

Last edited:
but the majority of them are arab unfortunatly.
Syrian Arabs you should say to be true to yourself and others..
If not for the war in Syria..they would have never thought about Turkey..

Syrian Arabs you should say to be true to yourself and others..
If not for the war in Syria..they would have never thought about Turkey..
Not 7m+ (if we count the Syrians which we feed in Syria as well, 10m+) like today, but surely in millions again. You don't understand it, ever since the 80s Turkey has been a hot spot for immigrants...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom