What's new

Greek Foreign Minister will visit Cairo on June 18th to demarcate the sea border

btw @The SC havent u signed the EEZ deal with the Greeks already years ago

They are going to talk about Libya, Egyptians trying to decide about Libyans... dictator Arab regimes trying to decide about other poor Arabs.

They are going to talk about Libya, Egyptians trying to decide about Libyans... dictator Arab regimes trying to decide about other poor Arabs.

They are simply to weak to do that.

Ur simply not in a position to do anything, ur economies have fully collapsed, ur wealth funds are loosing their money, hundreds of thousands of expats are leaving ur gulf countries. Egypt itself is an economic sinkhole with neither tourism nor remittances so- and this is actually interesting because despite ur economy fully collapsed and reliant on the IMF ur still going after arms procurements, that alone shows what a failed state Egypt is. Furthermore u steadily divert cash from the wealth funds to keep ur budget afloat and as things stand u will simply have to accept that other nations will rule over u. Not to mention the ethiopians going full GERD.

As the saying goes, the only thing which changes when it comes to ur countries are the countries who rule over u, we want to have the bases in Libya and Somalia and we will get them.
"and this is actually interesting because despite ur economy fully collapsed and reliant on the IMF ur still going after arms procurements"
Your own words say you don't know what to say..
Yes $10 more billions in weapons procurements..
Yours is sure the failed state and military.. and your friends the Ethiopians too..:lol::D

I mean their economies are already going "brrrrrrrr"

And so far for what I understand the living condition in their countries are getting worse- covid as the best example of that but lets not derail this thread.

-

btw @The SC havent u signed the EEZ deal with the Greeks already years ago
That was a preliminary deal , now it is to be finalised.. that is all, the same as Greece with Italy..

Didn't Egypt already give up some of its sea borders to the Greeks earlier? They're probably gonna give up some more rightful Egyptian sea-land to the Greeks.

You are always trying to derail threads anyway..This is not an opinion like yours.. it is an article with a good sources..so it is a fact.. it might be hurting you and your friends a lot.. but it is a fact you can do nothing about..

Just in your dreams Egypt gave up any of its sea borders to anyone..

Last edited:
"and this is actually interesting because despite ur economy fully collapsed and reliant on the IMF ur still going after arms procurements"
Yours is sure the failed state and military.. and your friends the Ethiopians too..:lol::D

That was a preliminary deal , now it is to be finalised.. that is all, the same as Greece with Italy..

Just in your dreams Egypt gave up any of its sea borders to anyone..

Nope, not in my dreams. Egypt actually sacrificed some of its EZZ territories to the Greeks. Sisi is probably gonna do it again and say it's for the well-being of Egypt.

You straight up dont have an economy at this point, no remittances, low energy demand, no tourism, no manufacturing. Ur gulf brothers themself are fcked and they know it lmao or here a quote from former Supreme Allied Commander at NATO (a greek himself):
Gulf Arabs (who no longer have teeming oil wealth allowing them to intervene abroad)

yet here u are going after billion arms deal, I mean its obviously clear that ur country gives a fck about its citizens judging by its covid response but this is simply a facepalm.

Our country isnt a failed state nor is its military a failed one and Libya is the latest example of that lmao :D Dont compare urself to us.

https://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/it-will-take-more-than-billionaires-to-bail-out-egypts-economy/

You straight up dont have an economy at this point, no remittances, low energy demand, no tourism, no manufacturing. Ur gulf brothers themself are fcked and they know it lmao or here ar quote from former Supreme Allied Commander at NATO ( a greek himself):

yet here ur are going after billion arms deal, I mean its obviously clear that ur country gives a fck about its citizens judging by its covid response but this is simply a facepalm.

Our country isnt a failed state nor is its military a failed one and Libya is the latest example of that lmao :D Dont compare urself to us.

https://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/it-will-take-more-than-billionaires-to-bail-out-egypts-economy/
Seems like you are talking about your country..and its golf friend Qatar.. who is really fcked in its economy..
Stop crying..no one is hearing you..

Seems like you are talking about your country..and its golf friend Qatar.. who is really fcked in its economy..
Stop crying..no one is hearing you..

I know I made u mad but things are simply different then sisi or mbz media wants to project onto u :)

See, sisi belly dancing didnt achieve anything either, the ethiopians go full GERD while the Egyptian economy goes full "brrrrrrrr". Nothing will change that

I know I made u mad but things are simply different then sisi or mbz media wants to project onto u :)

See, sisi belly dancing didnt achieve anything either, the ethiopians go full GERD while the Egyptian economy goes full "brrrrrrrr". Nothing will change that
I know your desperation is flooding your mind with negativism going on in your country.. so don't bother to answer here.. just keep your pain to yourself and your brothers in arms..that you lack..:lol:

It should not happen.. but Turkey might be looking for it as it is desperate for money.. its economy is not doing well and its moves in Qatar, Somalia, Syria(it is understandable to the extent of its borders), and now Libya and more..are being closely watched by Arabs from North Africa to the ME..It looks like another Iran.. nothing less.. One is trying to expand its revolution and the other its wet dream of Khalifat hiding its desperation for Oil and gas..
Turkey made a lot of money from the GCC, now that money goes to Sisi, and if they hadn't moved quickly in 2017, Qatar would have been also lost to a Saudi military coup, Turkey can't sustain its economy without foreign markets, they are frustrated now but have no other choice or else they will be humiliated by Egypt/Greece/France/Russia... Turkey is in a very bad situation but if they can be hold on enough, salvasion will come, the tribulation will cause the muslim world to be purified and only then victory will come, the tidings of the prophet salla Allahu Aleihi Wa Salam speaks of the collapse of the Arab dictatorships and the rise of the last Khilafa no doubt about it .

Turkey made a lot of money from the GCC, now that money goes to Sisi, and if they hadn't moved quickly in 2017, Qatar would have been also lost to a Saudi military coup, Turkey can't sustain its economy without foreign markets, they are frustrated now but have no other choice or else they will be humiliated by Egypt/Greece/France/Russia... Turkey is in a very bad situation but if they can be hold on enough, salvasion will come, the tribulation will cause the muslim world to be purified and only then victory will come, the tidings of the prophet salla Allahu Aleihi Wa Salam speaks of the collapse of the Arab dictatorships and the rise of the last Khilafa no doubt about it .
That is good if it happens.. but Our prophet (salla Allahu Aleihi Wa Salam) never talked about Arab dictatorships..(that is already hard to define now..let alone in those times).. I just rationally see that the purification you are talking about in the Arab world..as the "Arab Spring".. where all nations that could not survive it were weak and run by dictators..the ones who have survived it are really strong nations.. and it is being proven day and night..

Actually my friend.. Turkey made its money that it is losing now..during the Iran-Iraq conflict, not with the GCC.. it was a supply route to Iraq..That is it.. Go look at Turkey's economy before 1980 and after 1988.. and you will see the truth..

Qatar is not lost by any means, only its economy was blown a hard hit by the GCC because of betrayal.. while it is still a full member.. at least when it comes to defense matters..It is weird but true.. you can look it up..

Turkey had a choice to just accept the Egyptian people's choice of Government ..not its own choice of Islamists running Egypt..

Last edited:
I know your desperation is flooding your mind with negativism going on in your country.. so don't bother to answer here.. just keep your pain to yourself and your brothers in arms..that you lack..:lol:

My concern has always been the vast share of arab refugees- for whom its time to go home but its unfortunatly also a reality that a lot of arabs are buying the Turkish citizenship since everyone with 2 brain cells is aware that the gulf is on a fight against time so, yes im very concerned about that topic and im also very vocal about this.

And there is a reason why u and ur brothers in arms got bodied twice by that tiny country, careful.

No country can sustain its economy without foreign markets- besides maybe the US, our main markets however are not the GCC, the GCC folks simply bought properties in Turkey which saw a huge decrease for 4 years now and is again picking up because "certain reasons" with the internal dynamics of the gulf economies.

Turkey itself isn´t in a "very bad" situation- no matter what sisi and mbz media tries to paint but for us it was interesting to observe that palestine and jordan became part of an organisation which directly aimed at Turkeys natural resources together with the Israelis- that is something which we will certainly not tolerate which is also why we re-establish our relations with the Israelis. You can no longer play that card "arabs are ruled by dictators"- certainly not when it comes to topics which involve billions of $.

My concern has always been the vast share of arab refugees- for whom its time to go home but its unfortunatly also a reality that a lot of arabs are buying the Turkish citizenship since everyone with 2 brain cells is aware that the gulf is on a fight against time so, yes im very concerned about that topic and im also very vocal about this.

And there is a reason why u and ur brothers in arms got bodied twice by that tiny country, careful.
You are talking about Syrians in particular..And your country is the closest..otherwise Arabs have also taken hundreds of thousands of Syrian refuges.. that did not go to your country.. And since you have played a negative role in that conflict in Syria you should bear the consequences.... most Arabs don't give a thought about Turkey.. just keep dreaming your wet dreams..

That is good if it happens.. but Our prophet (salla Allahu Aleihi Wa Salam) never talked about Arab dictatorships..(that is already hard to define now..let alone in those times).. I just rationally seethe purification you are talking about in the Arab world..as the "Arab Spring".. where all nations that could not survive it were weak and run by dictators..the ones who have survived it are really strong nations.. and it is being proven by day and night..

Actually my friend.. Turkey made its money that it is losing now..during the Iran-Iraq conflict, not with the GCC.. it was a supply route to Iraq..That is it.. Go look at Turkey's economy before 1980 and after 1988.. and you will see the truth..

Qatar is not lot by any means, only its economy was blown a hard hit by the GCC because of betrayal.. while it is still a full member.. at least when it comes to defense matters..It is weird but true.. you can look it up..

Turkey had a choice to just accept the Egyptian people's choice of Government ..not its own choice of Islamists running Egypt..
I don't know about Iraq supply route, but Turkey made a lot of money from GCC too, and yes the Turkey accepted Sisi, Erdogan even wanted relationships back , but Sisi didn't accept it because he uses the fake MB threat to stay in power , and also to scare the GCC leaders and blackmail them for more cash, but back to ur first point, there might be a doubt about the definition of arab dictatorships for some, but it is clear to most people, also events can't be misinterpreted unlike signs, I don't want to get into the details ...

You are talking about Syrians in particular..And your country is the closest..otherwise Arabs have also taken hundreds of thousands of Syrian refuges.. that did not go to your country.. And since you have played a negative role in that conflict in Syria you should bear the consequences.... most Arabs don't give a thought about Turkey.. just keep dreaming your wet dreams..

I talk about Arabs in general- ur the ones who are buying the properties the most for the citizenship and no the refugees arent just syrians but the other bunch as well, what type of shit is that? bashar dropping barrels is not ok but it is our fault for letting them in. It is still fcked up to see that Turkey has to take care of millions of arabs so no, this isnt normal and this isnt tolerated anymore, these are ur people and just because u dont give a fck about ur people doesnt mean we will, the europeans understand that which is why they are hunting them down. We will make sure that they will be forced back into their countries too.

I dont give a fck about what arabs think, u think we give a fck about u or what, certainly not. There is a reason why erdo lost the elections last time and that can be directly associated with ur people.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom