What's new

Greek Foreign Minister will visit Cairo on June 18th to demarcate the sea border

Not 7m+ (if we count the Syrians which we feed in Syria as well, 10m+) like today, but surely in millions again. You don't understand it, ever since the 80s Turkey has been a hot spot for immigrants...
They are about 4 million.. don't exaggerate things.. I know it is a lot though..and you did your best for them.. but still it is about your proximity and also involvement in that war.. If this war was in Iran for example.. you would have seen millions of civilians crossing to Pakistan and Afghanistan to save their lives too.. this is the context of things.. not you doing them a favour.. it is rather a normal thing in conflict zones all over the world.. and you have gotten $20 billion from the EU to deal with it.. don't deny that..

Last edited:
Syrian Arabs you should say to be true to yourself and others..
If not for the war in Syria..they would have never thought about Turkey..

millions of ur kind, which includes all of ur ethnicties BECAUSE- UR COUNTRIES ARE FAILED STATES.

and i dont give a fck if they think about turkey or not, fact is YOUR people are trying to find their way into turkey with ur other brethren and this is a NO-NO. You have nothing to search in Turkey, troublemakers, criminals, non-tax paying people just a huge burden.

The only ones who are being enslaved trough the centhuries are u arabs and no one else, as I wrote before the only thing which changes are the countries who rule over u-everything else stays the same.

Coming back to my main problem-ur presence in Turkey. Ur no longer welcomed, the mood has very negatively changed and it is time that ur people return to their home countries, no matter how fcked up it is there. Just because ur good for nothing doesnt grant u and ur people the right to leech on other countries. Thats no longer tolerated.

The only ones who are being enslaved trough the centhuries are u arabs and no one else, as I wrote before the only thing which changes are the countries who rule over u-everything else stays the same.

Coming back to my main problem-ur presence in Turkey. Ur no longer welcomed, the mood has very negatively changed and it is time that ur people return to their home countries, no matter how fcked up it is there. Just because ur good for nothing doesnt grant u and ur people the right to leech on other countries. Thats no longer tolerated.
Try to do something about history..and the present..:D:lol::lol:
Invaded you again.......softly..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom