What's new

Greek coast guard sinks refugee boat carrying 58 in Aegean Sea

So you suggest that everyone should go and kill each other because of difference in opinion. That makes you what 'they were 1000 years ago'. This is vicious cycle; 'he kill me, i kill you'; never ending.....These are not nice things.....

you just understand what you want to... only to protect this kind of persons or to be nice to them?

dont put any words in my mouth..

you just understand what you want to... only to protect this kind of persons or to be nice to them?

You could put any words in to your mouth. I'm not being rude so why should you? I'm not going to argue further with you since you don't want to understand what I'm saying.

i blame the syrians themselves, when they already know they would be treated like dogs in west, why go there in the first place? It isnt like there civilized world outside of europe is at instinct.

i blame the syrians themselves, when they already know they would be treated like dogs in west, why go there in the first place? It isnt like there civilized world outside of europe is at instinct.

@Umair Nawaz
Not only Syrian, also Pakistani, Afghan and African people are treated as second class humans.

You could put any words in to your mouth. I'm not being rude so why should you? I'm not going to argue further with you since you don't want to understand what I'm saying.

I could but I did not..

So you suggest that everyone should go and kill each other because of difference in opinion

I did not mention something like that so next time just dont say such things about me and everything is fine.. :)

Yo, gastarbeiter, got a bit tired of your condecension. Now what "kind of person" am i?
On a related note, whatever kind of person i am, what on the world possesed you into thinking i need protection from you?
Also, your choice of words; "them", "those people". Would be wise for you to not forget that through "those people" you put food on your table.

Get real bro....

Last edited:
This incident seems to have taken place somewhere between the Greek island of Leros (red pin) and the Turkish coast.
Screen Shot 2015-11-22 at 6.44.38 AM.jpg

Leros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalymnos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Refugee Crisis on Leros -- Report From the Ground | Judith Ansara

The extreme hate towards us is concerning... With this kind of talk many will question our willingness to help in situations like today.

Back
Top Bottom