What's new

Greece vs Turkiye Military Power : Tactical and Strategic Advantages

200 km SIMSEK Kamikaze Drone to attack on Air Defense Systems

speed of mach 0,7
range of 200 km

1654503322879.jpeg

1654503211001.png

Greeks will use high price Air Defense Missiles to intercept very low price SIMSEK Kamikaze Drones

1.000 km Turkish KARGI Kamikaze Drone is coming similar to Israeli HAROP

The KARGI Drone to be designed to minimize its radar signature through stealth
This anti-radiation drone to target enemy air defense systems in a first line of attack from 1.000+ km away

KARGI will replace 100+ of Israeli HARPY in the Turkish Armed Forces
View attachment 851794

Atmaca Flir
View attachment 851793

TEI has developed PG-50 Engine for the KARGI anti radiotion Drone
View attachment 851803
It's funny,most of the stuff you brag about are titled "to produce" or "is coming".

İsrael and The UAE wanted to meet president ERDOGAN and They came to Turkiye

Erdogan called Netanyahu as murderer ..... Netanyahu lost the elections
and Herzog-Erdogan opened new era in relations ......Israel so happy

btw the inflation doesnt change anything ......... Turkish military projects enter service year by year

only a few examples

-- other Countries pays billions of Dollars to buy trash LCS from USA
but Turkiye produce superior ISTIF Frigate for less than $500 million

--- other Countries pays $1,2 million to buy HARPOON anti-ship Missile
but Turkiye produce superior ATMACA anti-ship Missile for less than $500.000
Lmfao, Erdogan called Netanyahu murderer? Erdogan called ISRAEL murderers, Israel hasn't stopped killing Palestinians or occupying the Palestinians as you claim we do, cope harder.

Inflation changes everything, your economy is officially trash tier because of this

Lmfao, Erdogan called Netanyahu murderer? Netanyahu called ISRAEL murderers, Israel hasn't stopped killing Palestinians or occupying the Palestinians as you claim we do, cope harder.

Inflation changes everything, your economy is officially trash tier because of this
He said Israel is very happy now that relations with Turkey are restored 😂😂😂

It's funny,most of the stuff you brag about are titled "to produce" or "is coming".

as like your coming FDI Frigate , GOWIND Corvette , F35 , Leopard2A7 and many more .... lol

Most of weapons I show in service or under production

only KARGI antiradiation Drone and KUZGUN joint strike missile family is coming ( by 2023 )

How many hours does the Turkish Aegean Army need to organize an attack on the Greek islands?

Greek diplomacy presents to all its interlocutors the revisionism of Turkey. Turkey's insistence on the demilitarization of the Greek islands of the Eastern Aegean has recently reached the extreme and absurd argument of "violation" - by Greece - of international treaties and, in the logic of Ankara, of questioning the Greek sovereignty of our islands.

According Estia newspaper, the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs, with an unqualified document dated 10 May 2022, informs the Greek ambassadors around the world of all the legal arguments against Ankara's objections, while accompanying them with a map, which contains detailed information on the time required in Turkish forces of the 3rd Aegean Army located in Asia Minor, in order to gather, attack and invade Rhodes, Kos, Chios, Samos, Ikaria and other islands!

In this way, Greek diplomacy presents to all its interlocutors, in the most vivid way, the revisionism of Turkey in practice.

The map, according to the report, contains the number of 22.000 special forces troops , reaction time to an invasion order, helicopter bases and the deployment of Turkish forces, naval foces and others in Asia Minor. The image with the bows painted on the map by the Foreign Ministry officials "speaks" for itself:
  • 12 hours to gather the forces that will attack Lesvos.
  • 12 hours to mobilize the forces that will attack Chios.
  • 12 to mobilize the forces that will attack Rhodes.
FUjHKNsXEAACE0o

Lmfao, Erdogan called Netanyahu murderer? Netanyahu called ISRAEL murderers, Israel hasn't stopped killing Palestinians or occupying the Palestinians as you claim we do, cope harder.

reality is HERZOG and MBZ came to Turkiye to meet ERDOGAN for peace
so ERDOGAN-HERZOG-MBZ opened new era in relations .. and İsrael needs Turkiye against Iran

Inflation changes nothing for Turkish military projects
and Turkish economy is the 2nd fastest growing economy in OECD

Turkiye produce everything to export for over $250 billion
even Greece has no $250 billion of GDP ...lol

as like your coming FDI Frigate , GOWIND Corvette , F35 , Leopard2A7 and many more .... lol

Most of weapons I show in service or under production

only KARGI antiradiation Drone and KUZGUN joint strike missile family is coming ( by 2023 )
I mentioned many current weapons and systems,but you have a habit in all your posts and threads,to talk about future projects and things you might not even produce or buy.

I mentioned many current weapons and systems,but you have a habit in all your posts and threads,to talk about future projects and things you might not even produce or buy.

I mentioned only current weapons and systems

only a few weapons for 2023
KIZIELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet ( under production )
ISTIF class Frigate
KARGI anti radiation Drone
KUZGUN joint strike missile family

on the other hand you have a habit in all your posts and threads,to talk about future projects and things you might not even produce or buy

85 F-16V until 2028
4 FDI Frigate after 2025
even no any deal for F35 , Leopard2A7 , GOWIND Corvette

How many hours does the Turkish Aegean Army need to organize an attack on the Greek islands?

Greece violates int'l agreements by arming 16 islands​

Stationing troops and weapons on islands violates 1923 Treaty of Lausanne, 1947 Treaty of Paris

Turkiye filed a complaint about Greece’s actions that violate the demilitarized status of the eastern Aegean islands through a July 2021 letter to the UN chief.

sooner of later a conflict will start between Turkiye and Greece
its seems , tiny Greece will be the next American-French puppet which will be kicked by the Turkish Armed Forces

Last edited:

Greece violates int'l agreements by arming 16 islands​

Stationing troops and weapons on islands violates 1923 Treaty of Lausanne, 1947 Treaty of Paris

Turkiye filed a complaint about Greece’s actions that violate the demilitarized status of the eastern Aegean islands through a July 2021 letter to the UN chief.

sooner of later a conflict will start between Turkiye and Greece
its seems , tiny Greece will be the next American-French puppet which will be kicked by the Turkish Armed Forces

Greece is fine by international law:

Screenshot_2021-10-12 Turkish claims regarding the demilitarization of islands in the Aegean S...png

Trophy can take care of everything

It - just every other APS which is available atm- CAN't defend against top down attacks...

Trophy is relative slow, especially compared to Rheinmetall ADS/StrikeShield (built in with AMAP modules).
And radar based, so very high signature.
Is Trophy effective against APFSDS?
ADS is.
It's nice that it qualified against APFSDS-rounds in the 2000s.
I mean still better than crappy "turkish" (ukrainian copied) APS. :D
Trophy is the "test" for the Germans in the mean time - because of our extremely sharp rules, Germans wanna have later "infantry-safe" APS or at least most possible safe for operating near by infantry, so Rheinmetall needs to refine their ADS and until then we will test-use the (NOT infantry-friendly) Trophy for a company or 2 companies of Leo2 ... :D
Was the same story with ERA in german service. Took only 40 yrs, LOL.
Don't forget it was Manfred Held who patented ERA and worked with Israelis together but it took so long to make it EFFICIENT and more safer for Infantry. Diehl is producing this infantry-"friendly" ERA for German Puma as example.
Sometimes I wish Germans would rush their products like the Turks.
Then we would already have the 130mm.

@mike2000 is back I kept trying to remember your nickname to add you in the post the other day,along with the rest of the Europeans. It turns out according to MMM-E here,that the Turkish Army is "superior" to "weak,pathetic British,French,German European armies".

I think you should be afraid,because Erdogan will reach London and turn it into a vilayet,after he conquers Vienna of course.

It - just every other APS which is available atm- CAN't defend against top down attacks...

Trophy is relative slow, especially compared to Rheinmetall ADS/StrikeShield (built in with AMAP modules).
And radar based, so very high signature.
Is Trophy effective against APFSDS?
ADS is.
It's nice that it qualified against APFSDS-rounds in the 2000s.
I mean still better than crappy "turkish" (ukrainian copied) APS. :D
Trophy is the "test" for the Germans in the mean time - because of our extremely sharp rules, Germans wanna have later "infantry-safe" APS or at least most possible safe for operating near by infantry, so Rheinmetall needs to refine their ADS and until then we will test-use the (NOT infantry-friendly) Trophy for a company or 2 companies of Leo2 ... :D
Was the same story with ERA in german service. Took only 40 yrs, LOL.
Don't forget it was Manfred Held who patented ERA and worked with Israelis together but it took so long to make it EFFICIENT and more safer for Infantry. Diehl is producing this infantry-"friendly" ERA for German Puma as example.
Sometimes I wish Germans would rush their products a like the Turks.
Then we would already have the 130mm.
Personally,I would love to have AMAP-ADS and if not,then Trophy. But I thought Trophy also protects from top-down attacks.
Still,these two are the top APS in the world right now!

Greece is fine by international law:

Greece is a bandit country violates 1923 Treaty of Lausanne, 1947 Treaty of Paris

According to Article 13 of the Treaty of Lausanne, signed in 1923
“With a view to ensuring the maintenance of peace, the Greek Government undertakes to observe the following restrictions in the islands of Mytilene, Chios, Samos and Nikaria:
No naval base and no fortification will be established in the said islands

The Dodecanese islands were handed over to Italy with the Treaty of Ouchy signed after the 1912 Turco-Italian War and remained under Italian sovereignty until the 1947 Treaty of Paris.

With Italy taking the side of the defeated countries in World War II, the Treaty of Paris was signed with the Allied countries on Feb. 10, 1947, and these islands were ceded to Greece.

Under the treaty, it was decided that the Dodecanese islands and the small nearby islets would not be militarized.

“These islands shall be and shall remain demilitarised

@Foinikas Rheinmetall will show the Lynx 120 (which is good for small countries like Slovakia etc.)
BUT I smell a better Leopard 2 with Rh 130mmL/51

Back
Top Bottom