What's new

Greece vs Turkiye Military Power : Tactical and Strategic Advantages

We perefer 250 Turkish UCAVs instead of 2.500 pathetic Tanks
AMAP-ADS or Trophy will protect our tanks,while the Air Force is taking care of your UCAVs.

God willing.

Most Turks who are Turks living in Turkey I met in my life were VERY nice persons.
Good at making a party and drinking...
Exactly. But of course there are the ones who believe everything Yeni Safak and their State Department says.

Erdogan fills them with neo-Ottoman and Pan-islamic dreams (with Turkey always at the head),Bahceli fills them with the old extreme nationalist dreams and Pan-Turkic visions. Kilicdaroglu and Aksener,as opposition,criticize them for not being more provocative and daring.

Meanwhile,inflation has reached 73,5% and they keep trying to make TFX,MIUS,TF-2000,aircraft carriers and submarines.

That's why Erdogan was running behind Israel,Saudi Arabia and UAE.

AMAP-ADS or Trophy will protect our tanks,while the Air Force is taking care of your UCAVs.

God willing.

AMAP-ADS AND Trophy APS should work in conjunction.
Or German radar based Trophy like APS (Diehl AVePS (in the past „AWiSS“)).
But there is some serious problem about top down attacks.
Not one atm fielded APS is working against TD-attacks.

AMAP-ADS AND Trophy APS should work in conjunction.
Or German radar based Trophy like APS (Diehl AVePS (in the past „AWiSS“)).
But there is some serious problem about top down attacks.
Not one atm fielded APS is working against TD-attacks.
Last night,I checked out the AMAP-ADS because I remembered what you told me about it. And I was amazed.

It really is absolutely amazing. I downloaded the video,we're talking about probably the best system to defend tanks. Theoretically,it could protect our Leopard tanks from Turkish UCAVs too. It could frustrate the Turks.

If we bought Drone Dome from Israel and AMAP-ADS and Trophy,we could finally have a solution to the Turkish UCAV problem. Drone Dome might not be enough,but if we also get Iron Dome or other anti-drone systems,we could have a good defence against them.

Last night,I checked out the AMAP-ADS because I remembered what you told me about it. And I was amazed.

It really is absolutely amazing. I downloaded the video,we're talking about probably the best system to defend tanks. Theoretically,it could protect our Leopard tanks from Turkish UCAVs too. It could frustrate the Turks.

If we bought Drone Dome from Israel and AMAP-ADS and Trophy,we could finally have a solution to the Turkish UCAV problem. Drone Dome might not be enough,but if we also get Iron Dome or other anti-drone systems,we could have a good defence against them.

Iron Dome isn't magic or something like this.
You could go the "french way", especially when you go with VBCI 2 and take the 40mm gun for it.
Mistral 3 (imo the best manpad, short range AA rocket atm...)
Crotale NG/Mk.3, Aster-15 and Aster-30 ...
MMP = excellent ATGM, very good, higher range than "superior" OMTAS ... lul.
And for a dedicated tank hunter, based on 4x4, 6x6, 8x8, tracked go for Spike NLOS Mk 5 (or higher if available then).
IMO - as a German - the best way would to get mostly french stuff, you could give us back the Leopards :D because pathetic politics don't wanna have a real army, only mouth propaganda...
French will reopen facility line (they only need to reopen it) and produce 500 - with German upgrades if you want - Leclerc "Charlemagne the Great" - Variant.
For tracked IFV/other variants, you have old M113 which could be perfectly upgraded by FFG and hopefully you will produce KF41 Lynx IN Greece! For sure, then with you wheeled IFV weapons (40x255mm, MMP etc.) so logistics are easier.
Germany should pay for upgrading all your Apaches to E/Guardian variant and give money for two full AHB with 80 (with 16 in reserves)...
Greece IS OSGILIATH!
As a whole it would be so much better to strengthen Greece to the core than to spend money to feed people who don't like "the West"...

Iron Dome isn't magic or something like this.
You could go the "french way", especially when you go with VBCI 2 and take the 40mm gun for it.
Mistral 3 (imo the best manpad, short range AA rocket atm...)
Crotale NG/Mk.3, Aster-15 and Aster-30 ...
MMP = excellent ATGM, very good, higher range than "superior" OMTAS ... lul.
And for a dedicated tank hunter, based on 4x4, 6x6, 8x8, tracked go for Spike NLOS Mk 5 (or higher if available then).
IMO - as a German - the best way would to get mostly french stuff, you could give us back the Leopards :D because pathetic politics don't wanna have a real army, only mouth propaganda...
French will reopen facility line (they only need to reopen it) and produce 500 - with German upgrades if you want - Leclerc "Charlemagne the Great" - Variant.
For tracked IFV/other variants, you have old M113 which could be perfectly upgraded by FFG and hopefully you will produce KF41 Lynx IN Greece! For sure, then with you wheeled IFV weapons (40x255mm, MMP etc.) so logistics are easier.
Germany should pay for upgrading all your Apaches to E/Guardian variant and give money for two full AHB with 80 (with 16 in reserves)...
Greece IS OSGILIATH!
As a whole it would be so much better to strengthen Greece to the core than to spend money to feed people who don't like "the West"...
I know,but I wouldn't mind a couple of Iron Dome batteries ;)

Drone Dome is the one we need.

The French had proposed a version of the VBCI for us,they called it Philoctetes:

We already have Crotale NG,but I would like some SAMP-T if we can afford them.

Tell me about the Charlemagne Leclerc o_O

I loved the EMBT that has the Leopard 2 chassis and Leclerc turret.

Personally,I like the Puma more than the Lynx. But everybody says the Lynx is the best. I understand it's more modern,yes. But it's soooo ugly! Lol.

Still,imagine Marder 1A3/A5 and Lynx and M1117 Guardian and Leopard 2A6 HEL,Leopard 2A7...and if we also get Spike SR/LR2...that will give us a good chance against the Turks.

God willing.

AMAP-ADS or Trophy can not protect your Tanks from UCAVs .... not even close

and Turkish UCAVs will be under protection of the Turkish Air Force

-- S400 Air Defense System
-- SIPER Air Defense System
-- F-16 Fighter Jets
-- upcoming KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet

good like you will need it

AMAP-ADS or Trophy can not protect your Tanks from UCAVs .... not even close

and Turkish UCAVs will be under protection of the Turkish Air Force

-- S400 Air Defense System
-- SIPER Air Defense System
-- F-16 Fighter Jets
-- upcoming KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet

good like you will need it
Trophy can take care of everything

Meanwhile,inflation has reached 73,5% and they keep trying to make TFX,MIUS,TF-2000,aircraft carriers and submarines.

That's why Erdogan was running behind Israel,Saudi Arabia and UAE.

Dont worry
Turkiye has enough money to develop the TFX,MIUS,TF-2000,Aircraft Carriers, Submarines and many more

better worry about your bankrupt Greece which can not pay its debt until 2060

btw first The Uae and İsrael came to Turkiye to meet president ERDOGAN for peace

on the other hand Mitsotakis was running behind USA,İsrael,France,Germany for crying about Turkiye

Trophy can take care of everything

only in your dreams

death comes from above .... lol

Last edited:
btw first The Uae and İsrael came to Turkiye to meet president ERDOGAN for peace
It's not true, Erdogan was the one inviting them lol.
Erdogan just a year ago was calling us murderers and terrorists and is now shaking hand with the so called murderers and terrorists.

I guess the inflation in Turkey shook him up lol

Still,imagine Marder 1A3/A5 and Lynx and M1117 Guardian and Leopard 2A6 HEL,Leopard 2A7...and if we also get Spike SR/LR2...that will give us a good chance against the Turks.

so funny still dreaming about pathetic European technologies

superior Turkish Army easly can turn Marder 1A3/A5 and Lynx and M1117 Guardian and Leopard 2A6 HEL,Leopard 2A7 into crap of metal

thanks to great Turkish Defense Industry

2 km KARAOK shoulder launched anti-Tank Missile ... ( similar to JAVELIN )
4 km OMTAS nex gen anti-Tank Missile
12 km UMTAS anti-Tank Missile
15 km MAM-L laser guided munition
30 km MAM-T laser guided munition
40 km KUZGUN-KY Missile
50 km SDB guided Bomb with IIR seeker
70-150 km TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missile

also Turkish Army has 20.000+ TOW , MILAN , ERYX , KONKURS and KORNET anti-Tank Missiles
and Turkish F-16s armed with 880 MAVERIC Missiles to hunt enemy Tanks

We Turks prefer 250 UCAVs instead of 2.500 Tanks

Last edited:
It's not true, Erdogan was the one inviting them lol.
Erdogan just a year ago was calling us murderers and terrorists and is now shaking hand with the so called murderers and terrorists.

I guess the inflation in Turkey shook him up lol

İsrael and The UAE wanted to meet president ERDOGAN and They came to Turkiye

Erdogan called Netanyahu as murderer ..... Netanyahu lost the elections
and Herzog-Erdogan opened new era in relations ......Israel so happy

btw the inflation doesnt change anything ......... Turkish military projects enter service year by year

only a few examples

-- other Countries pays billions of Dollars to buy trash LCS from USA
but Turkiye produce superior ISTIF Frigate for less than $500 million

--- other Countries pays $1,2 million to buy HARPOON anti-ship Missile
but Turkiye produce superior ATMACA anti-ship Missile for less than $500.000

Last edited:
Tiny and weak German - French Armies

TANKS
Germany : 266
France : 222

HOWITZERS
Germany : 121
France : 120

MLRS
Germany : 38
France : 13

ATTACK HELICOPTERS
Germany : 51
France : 68

NO Ucavs
NO Tactical Ballistic Missiles
NO long range guided MLRS
NO laser guided supersonic Missile
NO land based Cruise Missile
NO mobile Radar Electronic Warfare System
NO real conflict experienced Army

Turkish Army has everything ... superior technology ..quality and quantity

-- Turkish Army has more UCAVs then all Europe combined
-- Turkish Army has more Howitzers than German+French+British+İtalian Armies combined
-- Turkish Army has more MLRS than German+French+British+İtalian Armies combined
-- Turkish Army has Europe's only high presicion strike capability with laser guided supersonic missiles
-- Turkish Army has the best anti-Tank missile power in Europe
-- Turkish Army has the best Ballistic missile power in Europe
-- Turkish Army has the best Attack Hellicopter fleet in Europe

Turkish Army is 2nd strongest Army in NATO after the US Army

1.000 km Turkish KARGI Kamikaze Drone is coming similar to Israeli HAROP

The KARGI Drone to be designed to minimize its radar signature through stealth
This anti-radiation drone to target enemy air defense systems in a first line of attack from 1.000+ km away

KARGI will replace 100+ of Israeli HARPY in the Turkish Armed Forces
1654499707762.png

1654529798083.png

TEI has developed PG-50 Engine for the KARGI anti radiotion Drone
1654502087939.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom