What's new

Greece vs Turkiye Military Power : Tactical and Strategic Advantages

What a rubbish comment you passed on me when did I said it can destroy everything no weapon is superior to any one
Wait,wait,wait....you got it all wrong. First of all,that comment was not about you,but MMM-E.
I was telling you,that no matter what you tell him,he will claim Turkish weapons are superior.

as far as typhoon it is not speculation turkey wants to counter Greek aggression build up of airforce
Bhai,what aggression?

F 35 not coming F 16 upgrade to viper is not getting finalized Russian jets turkey won't like to buy typhoons are at par with Rafales in terms of capabilities and UK always supported turkey over Greeks and Turkish govt already in talk s and deal along with TFX engines of rolce Royce will be also re negotiated with uk
Yes,that's why I'm telling you it's just rumors. They haven't bought any Eurofighters yet,they don't have a deal. And I think the Germans need to approve a sale too,right? Along with the Italians and the Spaniards.

Wait,wait,wait....you got it all wrong. First of all,that comment was not about you,but MMM-E.
I was telling you,that no matter what you tell him,he will claim Turkish weapons are superior.

Bhai,what aggression?

Yes,that's why I'm telling you it's just rumors. They haven't bought any Eurofighters yet,they don't have a deal. And I think the Germans need to approve a sale too,right? Along with the Italians and the Spaniards.
Bro sorry for miss understanding

Italians will definately approve them and I think UK has a right to sell single handedly no need of any approval but turkey will get them for sure they are talking the proposal with uk to buy them

Its Offshore Patrol Vessel based on ADA class Corvette platform

HISAR class Offshore Patrol Vessel armed with
-- 76 mm Gun
-- 1 x GOKDENIZ 35mm CIWS
-- 8 x HISAR SAMs
-- 8 x ATMACA anti-ship Missiles

what a great fire power for Offshore Patrol Vessel

10 HISAR class Offshore Patrol Vessels will protect Turkish EEZ in the Eastern Mediterranean

Greece can not match with Turkish defense Industry
Still it needs atleast 24 anti air 4 CIWS 1 Main gun 3 torpedo tubes with 20 torpedos and 16 anti ship missile this is what call weapons packed least

You are still lying

I never said that all Turkish weapons are superior
I always said that Turkish military fire power is superior

-- Turkish Navy has more SAMs than even Hellenic+French Navies combined
-- Turkish UCAVs and unmanned armed Vessels will be enough to wipe out the Hellenic Navy
-- Greece can fire 100 missiles on the other hand Turkiye can fire 1.000 missiles

what about Greek military power ?
90 SCALP , 50 HARM , 39 air launched EXOCET and 100 ATACMS

Turkiye has the best missile power in NATO after USA

-- 75-100 km POPEYE air launched Cruise Missile
-- 120 km TRG-300 guided MLRS
-- 140 km HARPOON block2 land attack Cruise Missile
-- 150 km HARM anti-radiation Missile
-- 150 km CAKIR Cruise Missile
-- 150 km KGK-LR glide Bomb with IIR seeker
-- 150 km TRLG-230 supersonic Missile
-- 150 km J600T Tactical Ballistic Missile
-- 165 km ATACMS Tactical Ballistic Missile
-- 250 km KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missiles with IIR seeker
-- 275 km SOM air launched Cruise Missile
-- 280 km SLAM-ER air launched Cruise Missile
-- 280 km KARA-ATMACA land based Cruise Missile
-- 280 km KHAN Tactical Ballistic Missile

Alsp soon 150 km AKBABA anti-radiation Missile , 1.000 km GEZGIN strategic Cruise Missile and RAMJET powered supersonic cruise Missile

Italians will definately approve them
Italians will probably approve them,they generally don't have a problem with Turks. The funny thing is with the Germans,because you know the Germans have always been pro-Turkish,but this new government now doesn't support them very much. They hate Erdogan. But then again,the British are a strong country and they will probably convince them.

Erdogan's government almost made the mistake to buy Su-35s from Russia.That would need new logistics,training of pilots and engineers in a completely different philosophy of jet fighter and integrating it to NATO systems etc.

You are still lying

I never said that all Turkish weapons are superior
I always said that Turkish military fire power is superior

-- Turkish Navy has more SAMs than even Hellenic+French Navies combined
-- Turkish UCAVs and unmanned armed Vessels will be enough to wipe out the Hellenic Navy
-- Greece can fire 100 missiles on the other hand Turkiye can fire 1.000 missiles

what about Greek military power ?
90 SCALP , 50 HARM , 39 air launched EXOCET and 100 ATACMS

Turkiye has the best missile power in NATO after USA

-- 75-100 km POPEYE air launched Cruise Missile
-- 120 km TRG-300 guided MLRS
-- 140 km HARPOON block2 land attack Cruise Missile
-- 150 km HARM anti-radiation Missile
-- 150 km CAKIR Cruise Missile
-- 150 km KGK-LR glide Bomb with IIR seeker
-- 150 km TRLG-230 supersonic Missile
-- 150 km J600T Tactical Ballistic Missile
-- 165 km ATACMS Tactical Ballistic Missile
-- 250 km KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missiles with IIR seeker
-- 275 km SOM air launched Cruise Missile
-- 280 km SLAM-ER air launched Cruise Missile
-- 280 km KARA-ATMACA land based Cruise Missile
-- 280 km KHAN Tactical Ballistic Missile

Alsp soon 150 km AKBABA anti-radiation Missile , 1.000 km GEZGIN strategic Cruise Missile and RAMJET powered supersonic cruise Missile
If I had 1 euro every time you posted that same list,I would have bought a new laptop by now.

Italians will probably approve them,they generally don't have a problem with Turks. The funny thing is with the Germans,because you know the Germans have always been pro-Turkish,but this new government now doesn't support them very much. They hate Erdogan. But then again,the British are a strong country and they will probably convince them.

Erdogan's government almost made the mistake to buy Su-35s from Russia.That would need new logistics,training of pilots and engineers in a completely different philosophy of jet fighter and integrating it to NATO systems etc.

If I had 1 euro every time you posted that same list,I would have bought a new laptop by now.
They did not bought any Su 35 from Russia sir ji

Still it needs atleast 24 anti air 4 CIWS 1 Main gun 3 torpedo tubes with 20 torpedos and 16 anti ship missile this is what call weapons packed least

Bro
its just Offshore Patrol Vessel , but not Frigate
Turkish HISAR Offshore Patrol Vessel is one of the best armed Offshore Patrol Vessel in the world

Turkiye also produce 4 ISTIF class Frigates
( 76mm main gun , CIWS , 3 torpedo tubes with torpedos , 64 x SAMs and 16x anti-ship Missiles ) to match with upcoming Greek FDI Frigates
1654251238585.png

Last edited:
Bro
its just Offshore Patrol Vessel , but not Frigate
Turkish HISAR Offshore Patrol Vessel is one of the best armed Offshore Patrol Vessel in the world

Turkiye also produce ISTIF class Frigates
( 76mm main gun , CIWS , 3 torpedo tubes with torpedos , 64 x SAMs and 16x anti-ship Missiles ) to match with upcoming Greek FDI Frigates
View attachment 850584
I hope it stays that way sir

as always another stupid post from you

no any knowledge for military discuss
only trolling and blah-blah

They did not bought any Su 35 from Russia sir ji
Yes. Erdogan was ready to go buy. He was asking Putin for Su-35s or Su-57s.

I don't know how much the Turkish pilots and officers and even Akar himself would have liked that.

But in the end,they didn't. And that's good for the Turkish Air Force.

Yes. Erdogan was ready to go buy. He was asking Putin for Su-35s or Su-57s.

I don't know how much the Turkish pilots and officers and even Akar himself would have liked that.

But in the end,they didn't. And that's good for the Turkish Air Force.
It was offered by Putin after S 400 sale but Turks denied them

as always another stupid post from you

no any knowledge for military discuss
only trolling and blah-blah
Because I know that even if I reply seriously,like I've done many times in the past,you will keep making flaming comments,you will throw insults for against my country and me and in the end you will not admit anything. You don't want to debate,you just want to say something and have people tell you "Well done".

Come on,man. You just made this thread to flex,not because you want a discussion. If you could,you would have had disabled comments. You just want an audience for your long-lists of Turkish projects.

Because I know that even if I reply seriously,like I've done many times in the past,you will keep making flaming comments,you will throw insults for against my country and me and in the end you will not admit anything. You don't want to debate,you just want to say something and have people tell you "Well done".

I dont need to hear "Well done"

I just show reality to wake Greeks from their big dreams

even Greek program producer Ioannis Theodoratos talks about the ATMACA, KARA ATMACA, GEZGİN, CAKIR, BORA, SOM , KUZGUN-TJ , TRLG-230 missiles which will be used for saturation attack that will pose a great danger to the Greek mainland, islands and navy

only watch your Greek program producer Ioannis Theodoratos

also there are around 1.000 HARPY , HARPOON , SLAM-ER , HARM , ATACMS , JSOW and POPEYE

Back
Top Bottom