Saint-Pierre and Miquelon

Map-of-Saint-Pierre-and-Miquelon-and-its-Exclusive-Economic-Zone-EEZ.jpg

Jan Mayen.....

janmayen.jpg

Colombia and Nicaragua......

colombian.jpg

Its not same example ....

Jan Mayen doesnt block any mainland
Jan Mayen Island lies 600 km northeast of Iceland and 500 km east of central Greenland

but as of Greek claim
tiny Greek Island ( Kastellorizo ) which is 580 km away from Greek Mainland and just 2 km away from Turkish Mainland
1654241850915.png

I am saying again , by international law Greek Islands can not block Turkish mainland to generate its own EEZ

Islands can not block mainland

Last edited:

Typhoons are also coming

10 HISAR class Offshore Patrol Vessels for the Turkish Navy

The first Ship is scheduled to be launched in 2023

The primary missions of the OPVs to protect the sovereignty rights within the scope of national and international law in low-risk Exclusive Economic Zone and open sea areas
( intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance, search and rescue )

• Overall length: 99,56 meters
  • Maximum speed: 24 knots
  • Displacement: 2300 tons
  • Range : 4500 nautical miles

CENK-S AESA Radar
-- 76 mm Gun
-- L-UMTAS Missiles
-- 8 x HISAR-O Air Defense Missiles
-- 8 x ATMACA Anti-Ship Missiles
-- 1 x GOKDENIZ CIWS ( 35 mm )
View attachment 849614
View attachment 849615

Hellenic Navy even can not enter Turkish EEZ in the Eastern Mediterranean

to be continued
Less protection on these subs

Lol, the guy supported him because he is from Turkey but it somehow triggered mmme's keywords..
Mmme will called his family members ignorant troll if they disagreed with his list.
Every Pakistani on the forum should see this.

Obviously you do not read what the other person writes to you.
He doesn't. He will say his things no matter what you tell him. He is not here to listen to anyone or debate. He just wants people to tell him "well done,Turkey is the best country".

And if people disagree with him,he keeps writing the same stuff.

Its not same example ....

Jan Mayen doesnt block any mainland

but as of Greek claim
tiny Greek Island ( Kastellorizo ) which is 580 km away from Greek Mainland and just 2 km away from Turkish Mainland
View attachment 850544

I am saying again , by international law Greek Islands can not block Turkish mainland to generate its own EEZ

Islands can not block mainland
You know he can't debate anyone,when he repeats his famous phrase "I am saying again"

He doesn't. He will say his things no matter what you tell him. He is not here to listen to anyone or debate. He just wants people to tell him "well done,Turkey is the best country".

And if people disagree with him,he keeps writing the same stuff.

I dont care about lies of anti-Turkiye guys on PDF

You have no military knowledge to discuss with me
no military discuss but only deflect the facts and trying to discredit me

and I show you reality , not dreams

as like Greeks says we are buying 4 FDI Frigates , 24 Rafales .. end of Turkiye
Greek dreams are so funny

as like Greeks says we are buying 4 FDI Frigates , 24 Rafales .. end of Turkiye
Greek dreams are so funny
Who says that? Only you.

Besides,we're not buying just FDI and 24 Rafale. We're buying a lot more than that. Our goals are purely defensive. We don't want a war,but if you try to take our lands,our islands,our EEZ,we will defend our country.

You have no real military knowledge to discuss with me
no military discuss but only deflect the facts and trying to discredit me
You have discredited every serious person on the forum and called everyone "ignorant". You keep saying that you are the only one with real knowledge of history,geopolitics and military. And everyone in the forum is laughing.

Even your fellow Turks avoid you.

Its Offshore Patrol Vessel based on ADA class Corvette platform

HISAR class Offshore Patrol Vessel armed with
-- 76 mm Gun
-- 1 x GOKDENIZ 35mm CIWS
-- 8 x HISAR SAMs
-- 8 x ATMACA anti-ship Missiles

what a great fire power for Offshore Patrol Vessel

10 HISAR class Offshore Patrol Vessels will protect Turkish EEZ in the Eastern Mediterranean

Greece can not match with Turkish defense Industry

Typhoons are also coming
That's not sure yet. These are just speculations,bro.

No matter what you tell him,he will tell you "We have this and it can destroy everything". It's useless trying to debate him. Even untested weapons are superior for him than everything the others have.

Besides,we're not buying just FDI and 24 Rafale. We're buying a lot more than that. Our goals are purely defensive. We don't want a war,but if you try to take our lands,our islands,our EEZ,we will defend our country.

You are buying a lot more than that ? so funny
Your military power can not stop even Turkish UCAVs and unmanned armed Vessels and land based Missiles

Your tiny Greece has big dreams
USA-France-Germany says jump and Greece says how long Sir

Greece is trying to steal our Islands and our EEZ

Turkiye was busy to fight USA-France and their terrorists FETO,PKK/YPG,HAFTAR also Russia-İran backed WAGNER , ASSAD,IRGC,Hezbol in İraq,Syria,Libya

16 Turkish Islands Have Been Occupied by Greece

Last edited:
You have discredited every serious person on the forum and called everyone "ignorant". You keep saying that you are the only one with real knowledge of history,geopolitics and military. And everyone in the forum is laughing.

Even your fellow Turks avoid you.

I dont care about ignorant and anti-Erdogan guys including Turkish users

No matter what you tell him,he will tell you "We have this and it can destroy everything". It's useless trying to debate him. Even untested weapons are superior for him than everything the others have.

stop trolling , go and search about OPV

1x 76mm gun , 1x 35 mm CIWS , 8 SAMs and 8 anti-ship Missiles are great fire power for Offshore Patrol Vessel

even Egyptian FREMM Frigate armed with only 16x SAMs and 8x anti-ship Missiles
Hellenic Navy 9 ELLI class Frigates also armed with 16x SAMs and 8x anti-ship Missiles

Your islands?

Dont worry
when the true time comes , we will kick Greeks out of our Islands
as like we did it in 1996

@dBSPL Are you that guy?

dont cry to everone and discuss with me one on one

You are already calling Chinese,İranian,İndian,etc users to attack me

This thread about Greece vs Turkiye
but your Chinese,İranian,İndian,etc friends are cring on my thread

Last edited:
That's not sure yet. These are just speculations,bro.

What a rubbish comment you passed on me when did I said it can destroy everything no weapon is superior to any one as far as typhoon it is not speculation turkey wants to counter Greek aggression build up of airforce F 35 not coming F 16 upgrade to viper is not getting finalized Russian jets turkey won't like to buy typhoons are at par with Rafales in terms of capabilities and UK always supported turkey over Greeks and Turkish govt already in talk s and deal along with TFX engines of rolce Royce will be also re negotiated with uk

Back
Top Bottom