What's new

Featured Greece to Buy 18 Rafale Fighters, Four New Frigates to Boost Defense

My stance has substance and am not some blind supporter, infact i am against the secular turks.
You're against the secular Turks? :o You're an Erdogan fan? You don't like Kemalist Turkey?

You're against the secular Turks? :o You're an Erdogan fan? You don't like Kemalist Turkey?

Doeant make me an erdogan fan. Erdogan is not religious, he just acts. Or else he would have demolished the secular Constitution of Turkey n left NATO. Still he is better than kemalists who are western puppies.

Doeant make me an erdogan fan. Erdogan is not religious, he just acts. Or else he would have demolished the secular Constitution of Turkey n left NATO. Still he is better than kemalists who are western puppies.
He is just pretending you mean.

He is just pretending you mean.

You are just a troll and changing the topic. I have proven u to be wrong and that the sea doznt belong to u unless u show me ur gills. Pakistan would fully support any military use by turks against greece to reclaim their right.

The world also has law of the sea and according to that, u r occupying their sea. You cannot have it both ways, preach rule of law if u practice it urself. Now i am sure there should be a ruthless military operation against greece, u ppl dnt deserve anything less.

Because of the existence of ill-brained persons like you,

there will never be peace in the world.

What claims , rights and law r u talking about???

this is the international law:

https://www.marineregions.org/gazetteer.php?p=details&id=5679

Just be honest and tell that you want to violate/break the law and see (just dreaming) your beloved Turkey to occupy foreign lands.

all the other moonshine and bunkum you mention is just bullsh$T linked with bloodthirsty and sick mind

Bugger off!! you and your demanded war

Because of the existence of ill-brained persons like you,

there will never be peace in the world.

What claims , rights and law r u talking about???

this is the international law:

https://www.marineregions.org/gazetteer.php?p=details&id=5679

Just be honest and tell that you want to violate/break the law and see (just dreaming) your beloved Turkey to occupy foreign lands.

all the other moonshine and bunkum you mention is just bullsh$T linked with bloodthirsty and sick mind

Bugger off!! you and your demanded war
Bro,ignore him. He said in another post that Cypriot Greeks should have been wiped out. He's fanatically pro-Turkish,can't deal with them. They would sell their own country for a new Ottoman Empire.

Back
Top Bottom