What's new

Greece is in panic on impending acquisition of the F-35 by Turkey

I still don't understand what an Armenian would do on this forum. Why are you obssessed with this Turkish forum? Do you like pain? Are you a masochist?

I still don't understand what an Armenian would do on this forum. Why are you obssessed with this Turkish forum? Do you like pain? Are you a masochist?

Because I learn a lot about your point of view. I learn about why you deny genocide, and how you do it. I learn about the Turkish mentality in general.

"Do you like pain?" What is your impression, that I flinch in agony every time you make a post? That these convos leave me emotionally scared? No. In fact, I seem to be doing better in these arguments because when I address these points, you either change the topic or ignore them altogether:

- That Armenia took over NK because of Azeri cruelty and no other reason. If things were peaceful, than NK would have been left alone just like Javahk is left in hands of Georgians

- That Turkey has absoultely no reason to attack Armenia

- That Russia is committed to ensuring Armenia's security and will not flake. This is the reason why an S400 system will be transferred to the Armenian base.

- That Kazakhstan does not give a f*ck about Turkic Union seeing as it will join joint air defense program with Russia and Armenia.

arguing with you is like saying to a man he did murder and showing him cctv footage and he still makes up stories , ok whatever you think , deluded guy.

arguing with you is like saying to a man he did murder and showing him cctv footage and he still makes up stories , ok whatever you think , deluded guy.

You are not "arguing" with me. You are making stupid posts that waste everyone's time. An argument would address the points that I have made in post 227.

your the one making stupid posts , plus what are you doing in this thread , your spoiling it with your stupid comments , are you obessesed with us? go to russian defence or something.

We already explained everything a couple of times. The right thing would be that everybody ignores you on this forum because you are a troll and words don't have effect on you. You keep repeating, Russia, Genocide, blabla. We can't deny a genocide that hasn't happened. As I said you need to live in this fantasy world otherwise you will emotionally collapse. Masochistic Armenian hooked on Turkish forum :p The sarcasm.. haha

We already explained everything a couple of times. The right thing would be that everybody ignores you on this forum because you are a troll and words don't have effect on you. You keep repeating, Russia, Genocide, blabla. We can't deny a genocide that hasn't happened. As I said you need to live in this fantasy world otherwise you will emotionally collapse. Masochistic Armenian hooked on Turkish forum :p The sarcasm.. haha

Humor me:

- That Armenia took over NK because of Azeri cruelty and no other reason. If things were peaceful, than NK would have been left alone just like Javahk is left in hands of Georgians

- That Russia is committed to ensuring Armenia's security and will not flake. This is the reason why an S400 system will be transferred to the Armenian base.

- That Kazakhstan does not give a f*ck about Turkic Union seeing as it will join joint air defense program with Russia and Armenia.

Humor me:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...acquisition-f-35-turkey-16.html#ixzz20jzEuq7V

You are hopeless. You completely embarrass yourself with your nuckle headedness.

You are hopeless. You completely embarrass yourself with your nuckle headedness.

It's spelled "knuckle." And it's OK to acknowledge that you are wrong. I would not be able to come up with any counterarguments for those points either. It just becomes a lot more apparent when you resort to name calling.

It's spelled "knuckle." And it's OK to acknowledge that you are wrong. I would not be able to come up with any counterarguments for those points either. It just becomes a lot more apparent when you resort to name calling.

Turkish cruelity in NK? Like ethnicly cleansing more than 700.000 Turks?

And yes, why should we attack a meagre country that has no strategic value other than being Russian puppet of Caucasus... Specially when attacking that insignificant country means war with Russia... Do Armenians really think that Turks wants to attack Armenia? Only problem with Armenia is they occupation of Turkish land (NK).

Turkey doesn't care about that too... Unless we reached +2 trillion economy and strong defence industry than it is pointless dream too so yea, we really don't care about that right now.

No need to communicate to a masochistic Armenian stuck in a Turkish forum. He will never get it and you will keep repeating what you said what has exactly happened the last few pages.

Turkish cruelity in NK? Like ethnicly cleansing more than 700.000 Turks?

And yes, why should we attack a meagre country that has no strategic value other than being Russian puppet of Caucasus... Specially when attacking that insignificant country means war with Russia... Do Armenians really think that Turks wants to attack Armenia? Only problem with Armenia is they occupation of Turkish land (NK).

Turkey doesn't care about that too... Unless we reached +2 trillion economy and strong defence industry than it is pointless dream too so yea, we really don't care about that right now.

No, Turkish cruelty for shelling Armenian cities like Stepanakert (or you may know as "Xenkendi"). Khojaly massacre happened after Armenian invasion. My question stands: Why would Armenia invade if NK Armenians were being treated well?

"Meager country"....hmmm. Armenia is the only South Caucasus country that hasn't lost a war in the past 20 years. And no, I don't think that Turks want to attack Armenia (not that they could even if they wanted to).

Nice to see that you don't subscribe to this Pan-Turkic Nation that all the other r*tards on this forum do.

I didn't said Turkic union will form or something like that, I said even if its formed Russia can't do a sh.t, you think NATO can't tangle with Russia but you're very sure about that Russia can do every sh.t its wants ? NATO will not abandon the Turkey whatever the hell is happened, Turkey is important then you think, an attack againts Turkey, espacially from Russia is like attacking directly an American target.

Neither Russia or NATO can do something like directly bombing a economic source of each other.

Also that "dog" term is not really funny when its coming from Armenia.

Back
Top Bottom