What's new

Greatest Persians in history

I read that Pashtuns are classified as part of the Eastern Iranian peoples.

Map from 100 BC:

Scythia-Parthia_100_BC.png

Red = Western Iranians
Orange = Eastern Iranians

Iranian peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Balauchi and Punjabi people are also Iranic? didn't know that. So central Asians are mix of Persian and Turkic?

They are both part of the Semitic groups, but the Arabs are originally from the Arabian peninsula, while the Israelites are the original inhabiters of the Levant. Just like Babylonians and Sumerians, who are Semitic too, are originally from Iraq.

The blood is the same and yes they are Arabs because when the Israelites were expelled they went to Arabian Peninsula, North Africa, Persia, and India but they retained their DNA and religious customs and never intermingled with the other populations. The Kingdom of Israel were the true Israelite meanwhile there was another kingdom to the south known as the Kingdom of Judah and their people known as Jews. They were expelled 200 years later and they went to Europe etc and intermingled with the populations although retaining their faith. It is only because history is written in the West that both groups are called Jews but that is not really the case. After the conquest of Jerusalem by Muslims Caliph Omar re allowed all Israelites who wanted to return to settle in the Levant and so many who were nearby came back. It was only the Israelites who were too far away that did not. So the Palestinians were actually Jews who returned to the Levant and later converted to either Christianity or Islam for whatever reasons whether by choice or by force. In conclusion the Israelis of today are just fools who are oppressing their own blood relatives just because they follow different faiths.

Punjabis aren't Iranic, if I'm right. Balochis are, so as the Pashtuns. And Nuristanis are Indo-Iranian.

Nuristanis were from Alexander the Great's tribe. Some wounded soldiers were deserted and they inhabited Nuristan. Or so I've read.

Anyway, I would rather call them 'Great Iranians' rather than Persians.Iran belongs to ALL people living in it and all of them have contributed to its glory and history for their part.

As I already said, Persians have been calling themselves Iranian for thousands of years too.
Iranian and Persian is interchangeable.
Persian were united tribes accross the country which formed the persian empire, just like how Iran today is a united by other tribes from Azerbaijan,khuzestan,kordestan and so on.

So why would I use Iranian instead of Persian when they can both mean the same thing?
Please don't let these westerners or outsider put difference between us. we are all Iranic people. we can call ourselves Persian or Iranian. it makes no difference.

Ḥashshāshīn;3735410 said:
Balauchi and Punjabi people are also Iranic? didn't know that. So central Asians are mix of Persian and Turkic?

That map must be wrong, Punjabi are not Iranic.

Why is Nader Shah considered a great Persian ?

He is known as Napoleon of Persia, I think he was also the dude who stole the Peacock throne. :lol:

Ḥashshāshīn;3735425 said:
Nuristanis were from Alexander the Great's tribe. Some wounded soldiers were deserted and they inhabited Nuristan. Or so I've read.

Most scholars trace Baluchis back to Arabs (Shaam I think). But you never know, Pakistanis love to trace their ancestry back to Arabs.

Punjabis aren't Iranic, if I'm right. Balochis are, so as the Pashtuns. And Nuristanis are Indo-Iranian.

Balochis trace their ancestry back to Arabs. @Surenas take back what you said about Cyrus quite frankly it was an insult to his integrity to say he would side with the Oppressors just because of racial differences.

Last edited by a moderator:
When did I even say I like pahlavi?
I crap on pahlavi and mullas and ayotollahs.
Persian space program???? DUDE wake up, if Iranians did not follow this backward ideologies which we are being forced to follow then we would probably be on Mars by now. Do you know how many great scientists we have working abroad? even if 1% of them returned to their motherland, we would become a world leader in that field of science they specialize in.

THEY WANT TO COME BACK TO THEIR MOTHERLAND, but they will not as long as these apes run Iran.

shuma facebook dari? in ja baham soobat miikonim.

Facebook !!!

in aslan Farsi balad nist ... az in bahaii hast ke zaman enghelab be pakestan farar kardan ... bezar yekam begzare ... khodet doshmanesh mishi ...

Ey kash bodi vaghti az jodaiie azarbaijan harf mizad ...

to chi midoni ...

fekr mikoni man ye farde bi ettela hastam ?

age midonesti man ki hastam be khodet ejaze nemidadi intori sohbat koni ...

hamin daneshmandaii ke migi zaman Jang Chera goreshon ro gom kardan raftan amrika ???

shahid tehrani moghaddam nemitonest ?

to age badane tekke tekke shodash ro mididi be khodet ejaze nemidadi karhayi ke anjam Dade ro tahghir koni ...

Oon kasi bod ke vaghti esme khameneii miomad az jash Boland mishod ...

to az khameneii chi midoni ???

shart mibandam hichi ...

fekr mikoni moshkelate ma az khameneii hast ???

age Khomeini o khameneii nabodan Arab jaheli baraye ma namos nemizashtan ...

Oon pesare 13 sale ke raft zir tank to jibe pirhanesh akse Khomeini bod ...

na bekhater cheshmo abroye Khomeini ...

na ... bekhater fekr Khomeini ... bekhater rah Khomeini ...

khameneii hamon kasie ke maro tashvigh mikone ke besazim ... ke khodemon besazim ...

ke to behesh eftekhar koni ...

Vali Ey kash dark koni ke vatanparasti harf nist ... amale ...

Balochis trace their ancestry back to Arabs. @Surenas take back what you said about Cyrus quite frankly it was an insult to his integrity to say he would side with the Oppressors just because of racial differences.

No, I won't take that back. Arabs are not aliened to Israel. And no Persian king would ever think about supporting Arabs in this matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom