What's new

Greatest Persians in history

They all are Iranians. Just like Ahmad Kasravi who was an Azeri, but acknowledged that Azeris are Turkified Iranians.
present day persian people origin belong to ancient semitic people but little mixed with aryan invaders that tajik people genetic origin very different from persians but very closely turkic people ..

present day persian people origin belong to ancient semitic people but little mixed with aryan invaders that tajik people genetic origin very different from persians but very closely turkic people ..

A "wtf" and a "lol wut" meme is in order. Maybe a "face palm" as well.

Turks are funny people

lol to Turks:instead of sticking to the past day,be careful about nowdays.what will our next gen say about you.they will say how slave and dependent they were.
instead of sticking to the glory past when EU was getting ****ed by ottomons but now,your government will be considered as a shame in the future history books.

A "wtf" and a "lol wut" meme is in order. Maybe a "face palm" as well.

Turks are funny people

Persians steppes hordes moved very late to Iran(8th BC)bringing their very rude old Persian language(much more rude than dutsch or swedish)but of course they were numerically very inferior to thousand of years established semites,sumerians,elamites...
The original folks of iran(elamites who are very distantly linked to semites,gutians,kassites,hurrians,babylonians...)r efined this language and included a huge number of semitic(and other languages)loanwords and grammatical features so middle and modern persian are in fact the very mixed refined version of old persian spoken by semites and other folks of iran-mesopotamia that gave it a much more pleasant middle-eastern semite pronunciation.(even todays,the pronunciation of modern Persan is similar to the one of Iraqi,gulf and levantine dialects of Arabic)

The arriving Persians(or let's say the semite of Iran very naturally)adopted semitic Akkadian as their official language and Akkadian aphabet as their official alphabet(later moving to Semitic Aramean as official language and alphabet then to Semitic Arabic and Arabic alphabet).

In the modern Persian the word of bread is the Sumerian "nan".
Very interestingly,in the modern Persian coexist different semitic words derived of same semitic roots(for example akkadian GUNAH=sin,and same rooted arabic DJONHE=law enforcement)

Let's look at some "persian" cultural and religious items

A1/semite babylonians
hhd54.jpg

persians
hhd67.jpg

semite lion(gave birth to the iranian lion)
hhd96.jpg

sumerian_symbology-ashurs-winged-disc
hhdcu.jpg

ahuramazda :D
hhdfj.jpg

do you want more :D

I think we need to change the slogan here, not back to Afghanistan, but back to Arabia. :D

After all, the Arab Gulf IS Arab it seems.

You have to decide, Afghanistan or Arabia? Azeri Turks of Tabriz seems confused about this aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Persians claiming that Arab Gulf is supposedly Persian, whats the news about this? Tabrizis seems to disagree.

I'm sorry that you are so ignorant about your own country, this is Shahseven tribe of Azeri Turks within borders of Iran, I don't see any shame in old Turkic traditions btw.

2lnd7px.jpg

I think we need to change the slogan here, not back to Afghanistan, but back to Arabia. :D

After all, the Arab Gulf IS Arab it seems.

daha fazlası kardeşim :D
semitic god dhushara(which gave birth to persian zoroastra,a word hat has not any serious persian etmology except the ridiculous camel-buyer but in semitic it means the very meaningful master of the ground and probably was taken by the Greeks as Zeus)

hhdp3.jpg

semitic god shamsh(give birth to the iranian sun)
hhdpu.jpg

semitic kuribu(gave birth to the persian and greek griffin)
hhdqv.jpg

ancien avestan alphabet(taken from aramean alphabet)
hhdvt.jpg

62 - Assyrian Winged Bull at British Museum // semitic bull
hhdwm.jpg

iranian bull
hhdxw.jpg

So Persians claiming that Arab Gulf is supposedly Persian, whats the news about this? Tabrizis seems to disagree.

Rebel Tabrizis who try to piss off the regime; you think those guys really believe in your BS? Persian Gulf if always Persian Gulf. No Arab Gulf was mentioned before 1930.

Azeris are Iranian and you know it! That's why you are ********.

Turkish moon and star symbol on its flag stolen from Persian Sassanids:

Purandokht_Coin.jpg

my ethnic origin belong to turkish nomads from oghuz turks
im proud be turk

Last edited by a moderator:
anyway unfortunately my Aryan friend is going to get f***ed by Armenians in future war.so you can continue BSing at deep caspian sea.

Back
Top Bottom