What's new

Great singer Adnan Sami receives Padma Shri award from Indian President, meets Modi

Thank you for getting the award and secret promotion from GHQ as well. Lt. Colonel Adnan Sami :police:
No actually we can't promote him anything higher than Major otherwise his identity could be at risk.

He will remain major until his mission is accomplished in India

But he performs his services in such exemplary and outstanding manner that no one come close to him he deserved to be promoted to the position of Lt. Colonel with change of coad name to 005 SHK (SHK=Serena Hotel Kabul) he deserve this ....

his code should be 010 if you know what i am saying!

Adnan wouldn't have been told "Go to Pakistan !".

The same ceremony had awards given to Hindutvadi troll Kangana Ranaut ( again ! ) and some sadhu.
He will be told to go back to Pakistan if his lesser known old music video of PTV days is streamed in which he acted as a Kashmiri freedom fighter. Though I couldn't find it on YouTube, Maybe it's still there in PTV archives.

Adnan Sami is Great Singer? Lol

Lol he had only 3 songs little bit popular "Kabhi to nazar milao", "Mujh ko bhi Lift kara day", "Sun Zara" in India, 1 Song was little bit popular just for weddings in Pakistan "Zara Dholki Bajao"

I do not know how he get this sh*tty award?

He and her mother refused to go with him. I think Adnan divorced her sometime ago

Some Pakistanis troll him son of ghaddar, but he said i will meet my father, so his son seems same as his father. His parents divorced was in 1996. and i think court allowed custody to mother. (i think, his son did not refused, but he was small, so court give permission to mother)

Bloody hell if i hadnt zoomed in i thought President was handing him a dildo šŸ¤£

What have you been watching lately :p
1636507004624.png

Undercover ISI agent. Good job.

He has done better than our expectations, he has gained their full trust and made inroads to their highest civilian leadership.
Stay tuned for the next task ...

Well done Major Adnan!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom