What's new

Great Message from Indian Soldier

India as an idea has failed. Punjabis don't have anything in common with most Indians, language or genetics. It needs to be split up into different independent states albeit with free travel and work permits like the European Union.

Come to India and DO it

India as an idea has failed. Punjabis don't have anything in common with most Indians, language or genetics. It needs to be split up into different independent states albeit with free travel and work permits like the European Union.

I've noticed that at work. Being in IT, I work with a lot of indians and I've noticed that they choose to associate only with ones from their own cast or ethnic group. Very deeply divided for some reason.

Come to India and DO it

Oh we will, don't worry you're lil heart. Our time of choosing.

Meray mitter uss punjab day wich ve rehnday naye tay bara dukh honda jadu ohh paraye aug da balan bardain nain. Guru di kirpa hoye tu saday punjabi bhira bari jaldi ghairaa di shazis nu jaan jaarn gay.

Emotional messages from indian soldiers should address indian sarkar only ............. why Pakistan has to share the blame for starting a war especially in this case, is beyond me. We were busy with Panama leaks and Kashmir atrocities and there comes a f****** attack (the timing of which is highly doubtful) and then there come a f****** claim of surgical strikes ........ if indian soldiers got killed in their trials to raid on our posts ............ its not our fault. Your prime minister is the one who used the blood of your soldiers for his political gains and satisfying the false ego of your people.

Did Pakistanis want a war at this time ................ no
Did we start playing the baseless blame game .......... no
Did our media / people start beating the war drums ........... no
Did any of our spineless politicians said "India is a hell" ........... no
Were our election campaigns based on anti india slogans .......... no
Did we raise slogans of "Isolating" anyone ................ no
Were we suffering from butthurt because of some indian development project ............. no
Were we busy whining and crying about india at every forum we were invited to .......... no

Then why the hell when time for identifying the culprit comes .......... Pakistan is named? Stop accusing Pakistan needlessly level the blame against your own government, media and people .............. you dragged us into this.

I've noticed that at work. Being in IT, I work with a lot of indians and I've noticed that they choose to associate only with ones from their own cast or ethnic group. Very deeply divided for some reason.

Heh yeah then they hire more people from their own little cliques and do shitty work and make us all look bad.

14595812_1038804746237963_4364515005834461564_n.jpg

Meray mitter uss punjab day wich ve rehnday naye tay bara dukh honda jadu ohh paraye aug da balan bardain nain. Guru di kirpa hoye tu saday punjabi bhira bari jaldi ghairaa di shazis nu jaan jaarn gay.

Aww there is much love for you on this side bro... jed kedde vi Pakistan to koi aunda te lokki enne cha naal millde ne.. etthe america ch, indian punjabi taxi aale free ch ride dennde ne je desso ke tusi pakistan ton aa

Heh yeah then they hire more people from their own little cliques and do shitty work and make us all look bad.
Yeah, I work with a couple of sikh engineers as well. The hindu indians don't associate with them and these sikhs aren't the ones who pro independence either. Weird. Maybe your right, maybe india is an artifical nation.

I'm in :)

Aww there is much love for you on this side bro... jed kedde vi Pakistan to koi aunda te lokki enne cha naal millde ne.. etthe america ch, indian punjabi taxi aale free ch ride dennde ne je desso ke tusi pakistan ton aa

Same here bro, we host thousands of our punjabi brothers coming to janam asthan nankana sahib and punja sahib hasan abdal. And i sometime go there just to listen their sweet Punjabi accents.

Same here bro, we host thousands of our punjabi brothers coming to janam asthan nankana sahib and punja sahib hasan abdal. And i sometime go there just to listen their sweet Punjabi accents.

You guys win, majha punjabi is way more pure. Just wish, my Pakistani Punjabi brothers weren't ashamed of the language and it was taught as the first language in the Punjab there. Hope it doesn't die out eventually.

You guys win, majha punjabi is way more pure. Just wish, my Pakistani Punjabi brothers weren't ashamed of the language and it was taught as the first language in the Punjab there. Hope it doesn't die out eventually.
Naa, punjabi isn't dying out. I'm urdu speaking but my wife is punjabi and fluent. It's a very poetic language and I love listening to her converse in punjabi. My kids know that mom is pissed off when she starts cussing them out in punjabi. :lol:

Bro, do visit lahore if you want to enjoy majha punjabi or pure punjabi. And here no one is shy speaking it. Punjabi can't die due to the work of our great poets like Baba farid and waris shah.

Bro, do visit lahore if you want to enjoy majha punjabi or pure punjabi. And here no one is shy speaking it. Punjabi can't die due to the work of our great poets like Baba farid and waris shah.

Yeah! Mera jaddi pind aa veer uthe.. kotli aurbung near gujranwala. One day soon - when things are cooler. The gurdwara here organizes trips to Nankana Sahib.

Last edited:
Yeah! Mera jaddi pind aa veer uthe.. kotli aurbung near gujranwala. One day soon - when things are cooler. The gurdwara here organizes tripes to Nankana Sahib.
Naa, you can still visit. There's nothing happening, it's just an election stunt by modi for the up elections, the fact is that the indian military has barely been mobilized. It's just that he panicked and did this fake sirjeekal strike stunt and now he's caught with his dhotti down. So don't worry, nothing is happening.

Just get a visa and come on over, stay as long as you wish at Nankana Sahib. It's on the house, our treat. :)

Back
Top Bottom