What's new

Great Gesture By Quaid-e-Azam Uni Graduates

Quaid e Azam university is a breeding ground for PTM, ANP and BLA.

In the end these anti state activists goes for CSS, PMS and FPSC

It's ridiculous.

The deep state is basically not sophisticated enough to counter woke indoctrination --- and the govt itself is full of woke people itself. Sad times.

The main Harvard Pak students group called Hussain Haqqani as a chief guest for it's symposium on Pakistan last year. These are the best and brightest kids from our top schools --- and this is their definition of the best person to call to comment on Pakistan!!!

I wish they cleaned their walls as well.
This is a door in Oxford University.

1634592388637.png

It's ridiculous.

The deep state is basically not sophisticated enough to counter woke indoctrination --- and the govt itself is full of woke people itself. Sad times.

The main Harvard Pak students group called Hussain Haqqani as a chief guest for it's symposium on Pakistan last year. These are the best and brightest kids from our top schools --- and this is their definition of the best person to call to comment on Pakistan!!!
I dont know why it takes some rocket science to stop these people, i know our intelligence organisations like FIA and IB have great capabilities but still they are going hush-hush

I dont know why it takes some rocket science to stop these people, i know our intelligence organisations like FIA and IB have great capabilities but still they are going hush-hush

The people going in these orgs are not Harvard grads or LUMS toppers.

The people going in these orgs are not Harvard grads or LUMS toppers.
As being closely with someone in these agencies the amount of stolen public money they uncover from politicians is insane For example a MPA from PK-5 fazal hakeem has accumulated around 16 billion rupees and they know all his flats, plazas, shops etc every inch of it and i was like WTF

As being closely with someone in these agencies the amount of stolen public money they uncover from politicians is insane For example a MPA from PK-5 fazal hakeem has accumulated around 16 billion rupees and they know all his flats, plazas, shops etc every inch of it and i was like WTF

This is the problem.

The IB and ISI's internal wing (as well as the FIA) have a HUGE amount of data on the corrupt. But this is only used to manipulate and control, because the powers are more interested in maintaining their grip on things rather than cleansing the system.

Sad, sad state of affairs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom