What's new

Grand son of Quad e Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah

Quaid-e-Azam would not care about his grandson, because his daughter married a Kaafir.

End of discussion.

The daughter was not a Muslim.

Parsis are the biggest scum of South Asia.
Personally I am of the view Pakistan does not need Quaid-e-Azam as well.

It was the Muslim league that made Pakistan. Although I have a lot of respect for the Quaid-e-Azam, why so much importance to him?

Quaid-e-Azam

Jinnah was a lawyer. I believe you are one or studying law(everyone should study law but law should not be institutionalized as a study).

What do you make of Jinnahs will? His last act judgeable by mere mortals.

Jinnah was a lawyer. I believe you are one or studying law(everyone should study law but law should not be institutionalized as a study).

No, I Plan to hopefully do a Masters in Public Policy or Public Administration.

I changed my career paths.

Doesn't change the fact that Dina became a Kaafir and Jinnah did not accept her for that.

Yes, still because she defied Islam and her father.
What does Pakistan penal code say about traitor. Is it against the country or father/religion. And im a bit skeptical about religion because isnt that a choice.

What does Pakistan penal code say about traitor. Is it against the country or father/religion. And im a bit skeptical about religion because isnt that a choice.
What about Ahmadis, are they not traitors as well? food for thought?

What about Pakistan, Ka matlab ya, La illaaha lillal la Muhammadur rasoolullah?

What about Ahmadis, are they not traitors as well? food for thought?
Pakistan Penal code and constitution, what do they say regarding Dina Wadia's religion ? Do they mention her actions as traitor ?

Pakistan Penal code and constitution, what do they say regarding Dina Wadia's religion ? Do they mention her actions as traitor ?
Dina Wadia was not a Pakistani citizen to start off. But she was a traitor, because she married a Parsi.

Back
Top Bottom