What's new

Grand son of Quad e Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah

I would say 'striking' to shayad nahi hai, but resemblance zaroor hai, maybe more with granny but.. you're right

Ho sakta hae. Mujhay naheen lag rahi. Nasli's facial features are rounded. Quaid's were sharp and chiseled. Mohtarma Dina had a resemblance, particularly, in her old age, not much, when she was young.

Ho sakta hae. Mujhay naheen lag rahi. Nasli's facial features are rounded. Quaid's were sharp and chiseled. Mohtarma Dina had a resemblance, particularly, in her old age, not much, when she was young.
oho, carbon copy nahi nikalti every time

my point was, ki there's enough for even a lay person to say that there probably is some kind of strong genetic connection.

I never looked much into the Quad family tree; he disowned his only daughter, who married a Parsi. However, wasn't she married to a wealthy individual?

I don't know how one can be verified ....
That's a BS spreaded by molvis. Quaid never disowned her. He used to meet his grandsons.

That's a BS spreaded by molvis. Quaid never disowned her. He used to meet his grandsons.

Says there was a breach between the two and they had quarrelled over her marriage to Neville Wadia
But also, they made it up, and often spoke and wrote to each other. She says her father rang her from Delhi to say, "We've got it!" when he won the Muslim League's demand for Pakistan

So, it is more of personality and may be values differences than any "disowning"

I don't know how one can be verified ....
Please read the history. it can be verified. What he said is true that Quaid-e-Azam disowned her only daughter for marrying a Parsee.

oho, carbon copy nahi nikalti every time

my point was, ki there's enough for even a lay person to say that there probably is some kind of strong genetic connection.
Array Bhai: This is, in any case, a subjective feeling. You find a resemblance, and I don't. No big deal.

Carbon copy is only possible by cloning; which @jamahir will introduce to the mankind. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carbon copy is only possible by cloning; which @jamahir will introduce to the mankind.
A dystopian future where an army of commie bots order us all around to do their bidding.. tauba tauba, he wil say himself when his robot kills him lol

The fact of the case is that there was, of course, a serious breakup between them, when she married. After a while, then, Mohtarma Dina started seeing her father. Meetings were not very frequent. Quaid met her last before leaving for Pakistan, for good. When Quaid died, she came to Pakistan, and stayed with Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah. Quaid left her money in his last will.

Total breakup was not possible, because Quaid had too strong an emotional connection with both, her and her mother. For that, one has to read, a brief account of Quaid's life, scribed by Saadat Hasan Manto, entitled "Maira Sahib".

In Islam, one has to convert that guy didn't convert and the Quaids daughter felt lonely throughout her life due to her decision her children live in India and are quite wealthy.

Quaid-e-Azam disowned his daughter for marrying a Parsi.

It is well known. The daughter was a traitor.

Why are you two absolutist in places where one shouldn't be ? So what became of of Dina ji when she married the Parsi, did she erupt in flames ? You two won't speak against Capitalism like True Islam commands you to but you will follow a debatable thing to the T ? :)

I think Jinnah ji was also plagued by some health issues which resulted in him being so lean in appearance

TB.

Please read the history. it can be verified. What he said is true that Quaid-e-Azam disowned her only daughter for marrying a Parsee.

Why am I somehow connecting your participation in NATO's regime change operation for Bangladesh, with you trying to sow discord where it is not required ? :D

Array Bhai: This is, in any case, a subjective feeling. You find a resemblance, and I don't. No big deal.

True.

Carbon copy is only possible by cloning; which @jamahir will introduce to the mankind. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:enjoy:

First my company will be in computing to gather base, then aviation and space and then human biology.

A dystopian future where an army of commie bots order us all around to do their bidding.. tauba tauba, he wil say himself when his robot kills him lol

Not mechanical machines but biological beings.

Last edited:
:enjoy:
First my company will be in computing to gather base, then aviation and space and then human biology.

Not to forget about entertainment sector, for the noble objective of introducing "voluptuous" ladies to the mankind. Marx dream would remain unfulfilled without it. :lol: :lol:

Why am I somehow connecting your participation in NATO's regime change operation for Bangladesh, with you trying to sow discord where it is not required ? :D
What? What is this NATO thing and what is this creating discord? I am clueless.

In Islam, one has to convert that guy didn't convert and the Quaids daughter felt lonely throughout her life due to her decision her children live in India and are quite wealthy.
1. Jinnah was not a religious person. He used religion for a political cause.
2. His daughter Dina was brought up largely by her maternal grandmother. a Parsi.
3. She married a Parsi/Christian
4. Her mother was a Parsi before her marriage
5. She lived in India and later in U.S.
6. She has said:
She said she had been invited many times, by Benazir Bhutto and others, but had persistently refused - she didn't want to be used as a mascot. She complained of leaders who had "robbed" the country and warned that democracy hadn't flourished in any Muslim country.
it can be reasonably surmised that she was not a Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom