What's new

Grand Son of Allama Iqbal to conest Election Against Nawaz Sharif

If his grandson even has a fraction of the spirit and foresight that iqbal had then he is already better than that saudi american fuedalist aka nawaz shariff.

Woe onto the pakistanis who do not treasure the spirit of iqbal.

Nawaz sharif aint winning this is for sure !! Inshallah...

Nawaz sharif aint winning this is for sure !! Inshallah...

I most sincerely would request that no member of Allama Iqbal(ra) family take part in any political natak (election) wrote/directed by Unionist civilians added Fauji Tilangas and beaucracy run by tehzeeb ke farzand.Thanks

Xactly that is what i m telling you if iqbal was great poet

Worst description of Iqbal, i have EVER heard. Its almost as close as one can get to lunacy to TRY and win an argument by calling Iqbal a poet, that is just an utter disgrace.

it doesn't mean that his grand son can be great leader

He can, he has the credentials, he has the talent, he has the will, he has the spoken ability,he has the platform, he has the persona, he has the education, he has the knowledge to become a leader. And Iqbal WASN'T a leader, i don't know where you got that from. He was someone who CREATED leaders.

like Hazrat Nooh was prophet of Allah and his son was disbeliever.

So applying your "logic here".

How about, Hazrat Yaqoob & Hazrat Yousaf, How about Hazrat Ishaq and Hazrat Ismail,How about Bibi Maryam and Hazrat Isa?...... Clueless?, you shouldn't have started the argument that legendry parents or grand parents cannot produce legendry sons,daughters and grandsons/daughters, because the argument is self defeating/sooting itself in the foot type of argument.

btw here PTI using iqbal name in election campaign.

Because PTI's manifesto and agenda [Which, I am 200% sure you haven't read] is based around Iqbal's "concept of Islamic Democracy" stated in his book [The best book ever written by Iqbal] "The reconstruction of religious thought in Islam" [Which, I am 200% sure you haven't read]. Since a party is basing its vision over Iqbal's ideology, it also reserves the right to publicize it. After all Iqbal isn't copyrighted by the N-League,which is a family fascist party and is not even worth mentioning next to the word "Islamic Democracy" or "Muslim Democrats".

WTF...Harvard Law school? This guy then really does deserve mention.

Along with being a law expert (that too from Harvard), you expect him to have the intellectual thinking along the lines of Iqbal and his own father (Javaid Iqbal).

If a guy like this joins PTI, you know that he sees things in a positive light.

Win or not, but this is a statement.

Yea, you are more likely to get hit by an asteroid than ending up in Harvard Law school. This is something beyond the patwari/darbari/hawari logic of the family fascists limited filled with "prestigious" Raiwind National University graduates.

Ah, someone's soul is going to burn beyond belief.Understanding the level of pragmatic idealism and patriotism of a harvard graduate,for the motherland is beyond the bounds of comprehension for an individual,with either inherent,enforced or accumilated patwari/minion logic. :D

@muse @Leader @notorious_eagle @Awesome @Armstrong @Pfpilot @Developereo @Luftwaffe @Samson.Sharaf @nuclearpak
yes with this qualification he could have enjoyed the easy life but he chose to rise above himself that is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, but the question still stands there, if being a grandshon of iqbal doesn't make Mr. Waleed a leader, then why Maryam / Hamza are holding such authority in pml-n while they both even neither have such educational or professional background as Mr. Waleed possesses nor they've inherited any greatness from their parents or grand parents (as per your logic)..?

I was asking same question based on your logic, but since may be it went against your taste, it became my crooked imagination while on the other hand you're doing the same..

The answer is in my signature why don't you take a deep breath and read a persons complete message before you start replying without thinking!

PMLN is "pro-status-quo" remember? YOU THE CHANGE CRUSADERS HOWEVER SHOULD NOT BE DOING WHAT YOU SO FRANTICALLY OPPOSE IN OTHERS! And thats the bottom line!

Because PTI's manifesto and agenda [Which, I am 200% sure you haven't read] is based around Iqbal's "concept of Islamic Democracy" stated in his book [The best book ever written by Iqbal] "The reconstruction of religious thought in Islam" [Which, I am 200% sure you haven't read]. Since a party is basing its vision over Iqbal's ideology, it also reserves the right to publicize it. After all Iqbal isn't copyrighted by the N-League,which is a family fascist party and is not even worth mentioning next to the word "Islamic Democracy" or "Muslim Democrats".

Yea, you are more likely to get hit by an asteroid than ending up in Harvard Law school. This is something beyond the patwari/darbari/hawari logic of the family fascists limited filled with "prestigious" Raiwind National University graduates.

Maybe i told you that i like PTI's agenda we all want change, our youth including me is family politics se fade up hain and imran khan has some vission but hez also using same cheap tactics and track so ye bht disappointing hain
btw you are i havent read these books and by mentioning the name of such books you can't defendant what IK has done.

No need to answer me @Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
I most sincerely would request that no member of Allama Iqbal(ra) family take part in any political natak (election) wrote/directed by Unionist civilians added Fauji Tilangas and beaucracy run by tehzeeb ke farzand.Thanks

political natak is by Pakistani politicians, so its worth a try to change the system under the vision of Naya Pakistan... especially for type of person Waleed is...

thanks

political natak is by Pakistani politicians, so its worth a try to change the system under the vision of Naya Pakistan... especially for type of person Waleed is...

thanks

Naya pakistani with OLD political tactics.

how Waleed being grand son of Iqbal makes it family politics?

he joined PTI quite a long ago, saying that he sees in Imran the custodian of Iqbal and Jinnah's vision of Pakistan..

I dont understand how that is family politics or anything wrong??

here Waleed is a quality person and selected to be so because of it, not that any merit was avoided, one can clearly see so from his profile, only dumb, duffer and gair siyasi janwar wont see that and do the copy paste mantra of family politics !!

use brain !!

Naya pakistani with OLD political tactics.

Naya Pakistan with old Pakistanis ? I mean seriously use brain !!

By running his election campaign well. 90 % of the voters dont give a **** about education. What they want is someone who will listen to them and solve their problems.

True. And we are in a deep Shyte for the same reason. Our masses will have to learn to vote on the basis of merit and not biraadri-ism or short term benefits for themselves or their family.

Back
Top Bottom