What's new

Grand Son of Allama Iqbal to conest Election Against Nawaz Sharif

Like I said before you were made Mod here is another example of PTI's Ruthless Merit in Action!!

What Mod on PDF has to do with PTI's ruthless merit..??? Noora logic in action? :rofl:

Oh c'mon, you know what I mean, its not just about any specific position, its about authority. Why on earth Maryam Nawaz was conducting interviews of candidates for tickets, if she has no authority in party? They just own the party.

Maryam Nawaz conducted interviews??? when? where? lol I know so many politicians who applied for ticked none gave interview to Maryam.

And Maryam is not even contesting

I could be wrong but he's perhaps the most heavily educated man in PTI. Just for the record, SMQ also has a law degree from Cambridge University, IK has a degree from Oxford.

PTI team reminds me of Jinnah's team, himself (Linclon's inn) and Iqbal (Cambridge/linclon's inn,University of Munich), Liaqat ali khan (Oxford).

@muse @Leader @notorious_eagle @Awesome @Armstrong @Pfpilot @Developereo @Luftwaffe @Samson.Sharaf [MENTION=32045]nuclearpak[/MENTION

he teaches in LUMS.

Yar now is the time we have our own prestigious institutions, knowledge city... lets built a Naya Pakistan... :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude try to read/understand the posts in their context and not individual sentences! When I said "blood means nothing" I was referring to the fact that having the same blood doesn't mean you've inherited greatness too!
So Iqbal's grandson logic of the poster was stupid... and if you weren't too busy breaking up and decoding my message with your crooked imagination you would've noticed I did not even touch the education bit/point raised by the poster!

Ok, but the question still stands there, if being a grandshon of iqbal doesn't make Mr. Waleed a leader, then why Maryam / Hamza are holding such authority in pml-n while they both even neither have such educational or professional background as Mr. Waleed possesses nor they've inherited any greatness from their parents or grand parents (as per your logic)..?

I was asking same question based on your logic, but since may be it went against your taste, it became my crooked imagination while on the other hand you're doing the same..

Maryam Nawaz conducted interviews??? when? where? lol I know so many politicians who applied for ticked none gave interview to Maryam.

As i said do not look at him as iqbal's blood but his profile

Plz tell me what positions they have

Hamza is President Punjab pmln, and other is president woman wing punjab pmln.

yes, it was on the news, I dont know for what and why, future training of the princess ? :haha:

As i said do not look at him as iqbal's blood but his profile

thats something he has to show to the people of the area and tell them what he can do, NS will do the same and then ppl will decide, Having a lot of degrees is NO GUARANTEE of being a politician ( or is it for you ??? )

Hamza is President Punjab pmln, and other is president woman wing punjab pmln.

yes, it was on the news, I dont know for what and why, future training of the princess ? :haha:

:astagh::astagh:

itna jhot kis tara bol lietey ho ???

Hamza Shahbaz Pmln Punjab President :lol:

http://dawn.com/2012/03/06/shahbaz-elected-pml-n-punjab-president/

thats something he has to show to the people of the area and tell them what he can do, NS will do the same and then ppl will decide, Having a lot of degrees is NO GUARANTEE of being a politician ( or is it for you ??? )

:astagh::astagh:

itna jhot kis tara bol lietey ho ???

And how will he show people that this is what he can deliver....without coming into govt how can he prove that he is a good leader? By running metro bus or construcrting motorways....???

thats something he has to show to the people of the area

So you either don't have any say about his profile or you don't want to comment on it. In either case, why you bothered to comment on this thread??

Maryam Nawaz conducted interviews??? when? where?

I'm not an insider, but this was definitely in the news few days ago, I will dig it out for you...

So you either don't have any say about his profile or you don't want to comment on it. In either case, why you bothered to comment on this thread??

I'm not an insider, but this was definitely in the news few days ago, I will dig it out for you...

1) There was a question posted in first post. Ask moderators to ban me, then I will not comment on the thread.

2) Yes plz.

And how will he show people that this is what he can deliver....without coming into govt how can he prove that he is a good leader? By running metro bus or construcrting motorways....???

By running his election campaign well. 90 % of the voters dont give a **** about education. What they want is someone who will listen to them and solve their problems.

1) There was a question posted in first post. Ask moderators to ban me, then I will not comment on the thread.

2) Yes plz.

By running his election campaign well. 90 % of the voters dont give a **** about education. What they want is someone who will listen to them and solve their problems.

Andis he not doing that?

Back
Top Bottom