What's new

Grand Son of Allama Iqbal to conest Election Against Nawaz Sharif

Its astonishing how little Fanboys know and laughable how much they think of themselves!

IK's ex-lover Yousaf Salli is Iqbal's blood too... blood means nothing! As I stated in another post Quid-e-Azam's daughter stayed back in India so would IK Fanboys now PULLLEEZZZ follow her example and get the hell out of Pakistan!!!!!!!

yes we should only vote Ameer ul moomineen nawaz sharif and his family ,he Just made few factories and owns few billion dollars business in UK and USA , he knows how to run country he has experience every one linked with Nawaz sharif become billionare with in years . what Walid IQbal has a little experience of in some companies and he served as advocate and lecturar at one of Pioneer institute of pakistan , why to vote a clean person Walid Iqbal when we have Ameer of Muslims in Pakistan having whole Sharif family :angel: Walid is a Jew agent he came in politics on agenda of jews where he was from so many years ?? right Patwairs ??? why to vote a educated person when we have a local DHAGAA Haramkhor Ameer ul moomin Nawaz Sharif Standing against him :D

Yehi Walid IQbal PML N mai hota tou Patwarioun nai kehna tha DEKHA IQBAL ka Potaa Humaray sath hai aur PML N is the Same Muslim League the One Iqbal use to attend meetings :D MULK BANAYA THA AB MULK BACHAIN Gy

:lol::lol:

If Nawaz Sharif, had any sense of decency he would reallocate his position into another platform.

yes we should only vote Ameer ul moomineen nawaz sharif and his family ,he Just made few factories and owns few billion dollars business in UK and USA , he knows how to run country he has experience every one linked with Nawaz sharif become billionare with in years . what Walid IQbal has a little experience of in some companies and he served as advocate and lecturar at one of Pioneer institute of pakistan , why to vote a clean person Walid Iqbal when we have Ameer of Muslims in Pakistan having whole Sharif family :angel: Walid is a Jew agent he came in politics on agenda of jews where he was from so many years ?? right Patwairs ??? why to vote a educated person when we have a local DHAGAA Haramkhor Ameer ul moomin Nawaz Sharif Standing against him :D

Yehi Walid IQbal PML N mai hota tou Patwarioun nai kehna tha DEKHA IQBAL ka Potaa Humaray sath hai aur PML N is the Same Muslim League the One Iqbal use to attend meetings :D MULK BANAYA THA AB MULK BACHAIN Gy

:lol::lol:

Astaghfirullah :astagh: how dare you insult hazrat Ameer ul Momineen Sarkar Nawaz Sharif sahab.. Don't you know how intelligent and educated this person is? Don't you know about his leading, managerial and communication skills? Please watch following video, it will open your eyes for ever and from now onwards you'll be singing songs praising NS 9 days a week..

If Nawaz Sharif, had any sense of decency he would reallocate his position into another platform.

Decency and Nawaz Sharif in same sentence, nice going mate.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt vote him because he carrys iqbal's blood but i will vite him by his personal profile and his manifest....to be honesg evrything aside his profile lloks impressive, he can be a good legislature.....a better educated technocrat like hafeez shiekh

Its astonishing how little Fanboys know and laughable how much they think of themselves!

IK's ex-lover Yousaf Salli is Iqbal's blood too... blood means nothing! As I stated in another post Quid-e-Azam's daughter stayed back in India so would IK Fanboys now PULLLEEZZZ follow her example and get the hell out of Pakistan!!!!!!!

Its astonishing and to be frank pathetic, in the type of analogy you were trying to utilize in this particular scenario. Even if this fool lived for 1000 years, his achievements and greatness will pale in comparison to the Iqbal. You have no jurisdictions in riposting the conjecture that people should leave Pakistan...why don't you crawl back to Jeddah, just like your leader who was crying while he was in jail. Tigers or Lions don't cry...so a new name will be designated for this fool...paper tiger.

Astaghfirullah :astagh: how dare you insult hazrat Ameer ul Momineen Sarkar Nawaz Sharif sahab.. Don't you know how intelligent and educated this person is? Don't you know about his leading, managerial and communication skills? Please watch following video, it will open your eyes for ever and from now onwards you'll be singing songs praising NS 9 days a week..

Decency and Nawaz Sharif in same sentence, nice going mate.. :D

From 56 sec to onwards :rofl::rofl:

Pakistan ko agay barhana hai yaaa yaaaaa yaaaaaa yaaaaaa apnay ababaa daikhen baat ye hai keh hahahahahahahahahahahaha :cheesy:

He cant debate with Imran khan live he dont know how to adress crowd he use to read scripted speeches :D brainless leader of patwaris :D

Ah, someone's soul is going to burn beyond belief.Understanding the level of pragmatic idealism and patriotism of a harvard graduate,for the motherland is beyond the bounds of comprehension for an individual,with either inherent,enforced or accumilated patwari/minion logic. :D

@muse @Leader @notorious_eagle @Awesome @Armstrong @Pfpilot @Developereo @Luftwaffe @chuvanist [MENTION=145690]Samson.Sharaf[/MENTION

well its their fear, frustration and insecurity... let them cry, its their right because their time is over !! InshAllah

Waleed can and will defeat Nawaz sharif in Lahore !!

People should always remember, that once upon a time China was also plagued with such a catastrophic quandary. The Gang of Four who were manipulating Chairmen Mao, were cruel and corrupt hence why millions suffered as a result, as can be represented in the case of Deng Xiaoping who was house arrested while his son became crippled. However when he was exonerated he vowed on his ancestors that China could only proceed forward if bureaucracy was replaced by technocracy and that essentially meritocracy was the most imperative theme of his government. Today in Pakistan, we have Imran Khan who is advocating the same stance, where reform must transpire within the country otherwise the nation which was built on blood and sacrifice of leaders such as Jinnah and the dreams of Iqbal will crumble. What is truly sad, is the fact that some people within noon are willing to support someone who destroyed the Pakistani economy, has followers who are known land grabbers but more importantly they are willing to sell there souls for money...have some dignity.

From 56 sec to onwards :rofl::rofl:

Pakistan ko agay barhana hai yaaa yaaaaa yaaaaaa yaaaaaa apnay ababaa daikhen baat ye hai keh hahahahahahahahahahahaha :cheesy:

He cant debate with Imran khan live he dont know how to adress crowd he use to read scripted speeches :D brainless leader of patwaris :D

As far as Lahore is concern, PTI is nailing in the coffin of pmln very nicely... you hear the zombie cry inside !! :omghaha:

I wouldnt vote him because he carrys iqbal's blood but i will vite him by his personal profile and his manifest....to be honesg evrything aside his profile lloks impressive, he can be a good legislature.....a better educated technocrat like hafeez shiekh

To 99.900000000000% Darbais who can't even spell Harvard law school because of their fake/bogus degrees and rotten patwari logic. His profile hardly means anything more than that of a graduate from Raiwind National University. His profile will only mean something to people who 'know' what being a Harvard law school graduate really means.

I salute this guy because if i was as heavily educated as this guy is, boy i'd be lying down in my super sized yatch with a bunch of blondies arround,reading 'Mens health magazine', while sailing around the French Polynesia and paying regular visits to Thiland. I wouldn't even think about biting dust in Lahore,least of all trying to fight the darbari logic. :coffee:

@muse @Leader @notorious_eagle @Awesome @Armstrong @Pfpilot @Developereo @Luftwaffe @Samson.Sharaf @nuclearpak

I salute this guy because if i was as heavily educated as he is,boy i'd be lying down in my super sized yatch with a bunch of blondies arround and wouldn't even think about biting dust in Lahore,trying to fight darbari logic.

His qualifications are excellent and if he was to apply for a job with the vicinity of Europe, his pay would be exceedingly high, because its rare to see such an attribute from individuals who have studied vigorously in prestigious institutions. Thus for him to travel back to Pakistan must have been an important decision in his life in respect to his career. Therefore he chose his country over his career.

Famous Cornered Tiger shirt.. and just have a look at Khan's confidence before beginning of final battle of 29 WC Final..
He's been that much confident again, before final battle of elections 2013.. May Allah help him in achieving his goal of "Naya Pakistan".. ameen!

150397_638967356120431_1382297722_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom