What's new

Gran Turismo - The Movie

jhungary

MILITARY PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
China

Geez, waiting on this.

Gran Turismo change the entire Racing Game genre. This is probably the classic of the classics

And judging form this sneak peak, this looks like it's going to be a car p0rn.

Just the audio!!! P0rn for sure!
Many people said this is going to be Top Gun Maverick, but with cars......

And I am seeing they try to recreate the Chase Cam from the game. That is going to be a sick car p0rn if you ask me.

Most movies based on games are abominations 😐
Well, think of it like this.

They are trying to make a movie off a game that try to pass off as a movie......

Beside, if Fast and the Furious have a following, why not Gran Turismo??

Well, think of it like this.

They are trying to make a movie off a game that try to pass off as a movie......

Beside, if Fast and the Furious have a following, why not Gran Turismo??
Because there's already Fast and Furious which like the Need for Speed of movies :P

I hate NFS
Hahahahaha but the Fast and Furious movies are relatively fun if there's nothing else better on TV. Kind of....people running here and there with super-expensive cars and gigantic muscles.

Looks like a snoozefest. At least the sounds are better than the vacuum cleaner sounding cars in game.

The only circuit based racing TV show that I liked was an anime called Capeta, and this looks more like a car show than story.

Anyways I'll be going to watch it because I'm a sucker for cars.

Hahahahaha but the Fast and Furious movies are relatively fun if there's nothing else better on TV. Kind of....people running here and there with super-expensive cars and gigantic muscles.
As Helen Mirren said, there were no acting in Fast and Furious.....

Geez, waiting on this.

Gran Turismo change the entire Racing Game genre. This is probably the classic of the classics

And judging form this sneak peak, this looks like it's going to be a car p0rn.
This ain't car ****, these seem to be closed circuit racing than street cars and racing.

Honestly hard to beat fast and furious early parts that still excite car folks.

American muscle and japanese ricers are real life car **** my man, not f1 cars with helmets and bodysuits !

Need someone to make shyt top this-

Back
Top Bottom