What's new

Gran Turismo - The Movie

Skyline GT-R 😍

I used to love the initial D cartoons

🤩

Always had this childhood dream of owning a GTR since furious days.

Enjoyed it while.it lasted along with a cou9le reckless speeding tickets, this one trip thru shenandoah got tagged at 150+.

Barely escaped jail there😆

IMG-20221208-WA0039~2.jpg

Geez, waiting on this.

Gran Turismo change the entire Racing Game genre. This is probably the classic of the classics

And judging form this sneak peak, this looks like it's going to be a car p0rn.
I opened this thread thinking "why are we discussing Gran Torino? That was out ages ago".

Great thread for older memories and times gone by, new electrics suck compared to these-

🤩

Always had this childhood dream of owning a GTR since furious days.

Enjoyed it while.it lasted along with a cou9le reckless speeding tickets, this one trip thru shenandoah got tagged at 150+.

Barely escaped jail there😆

View attachment 910567

Beast .
My favourite cars . I prefer the earlier model GT-R especially the R34 GT-R .

I owned the 35 roughly 10 years ago man it was fast like a bullet but always wanted a 34 & found a rare R-tune which I couldn’t let pass .
I also have a rare jdm special R32 GT-R which I’ve owned for over 15 years .

Hankering after another R35 now I like the track pack GT-R as the nismo is so expensive now .

I opened this thread thinking "why are we discussing Gran Torino? That was out ages ago".
Gran Torino is probably the best Clint Eastwood offered....a very good movie.

This ain't car ****, these seem to be closed circuit racing than street cars and racing.

Honestly hard to beat fast and furious early parts that still excite car folks.

American muscle and japanese ricers are real life car **** my man, not f1 cars with helmets and bodysuits !

Need someone to make shyt top this-

Have they not taught you not to judge other people p0rn??

LOL

Geez, waiting on this.

Gran Turismo change the entire Racing Game genre. This is probably the classic of the classics

And judging form this sneak peak, this looks like it's going to be a car p0rn.
I remember this game on my PS1, mind blowing. FTO was one of my all time fav cars.

Skyline GT-R 😍

I used to love the initial D cartoons

I have the original initial D box set VHS somewhere.

I remember this game on my PS1, mind blowing. FTO was one of my all time fav cars.
I remember using the Mitsubishi GTO, brought second handed (You can buy second hand car in Gran Turismo), and that destroyed the track, that was WAYYYY too powerful for opening vehicle....

Man, all these talk I am tempted to go get GT7 on my PS5........

I remember using the Mitsubishi GTO, brought second handed (You can buy second hand car in Gran Turismo), and that destroyed the track, that was WAYYYY too powerful for opening vehicle....

Man, all these talk I am tempted to go get GT7 on my PS5........
Yeah the GTO was insane. A lot of fun was had playing this game.

Beast .
My favourite cars . I prefer the earlier model GT-R especially the R34 GT-R .

I owned the 35 roughly 10 years ago man it was fast like a bullet but always wanted a 34 & found a rare R-tune which I couldn’t let pass .
I also have a rare jdm special R32 GT-R which I’ve owned for over 15 years .

Hankering after another R35 now I like the track pack GT-R as the nismo is so expensive now .
Used to own a Dodge Viper when I was out of jail, oh wait "discharge from the military" and brought a Viper V Spec for around 75K and crashed it when I was driving 110 mph thru NV. Got a huge ticket (like 300 bucks) and then never did that again.

Nw my wife drove Volvo and I walk and take buses....

Yeah the GTO was insane. A lot of fun was had playing this game.
Yeah, and I used to think they have some grudge against American car because all American car in Gran Turismo 1 are crap...

Last edited:
Used to own a Dodge Viper when I was out of jail, oh wait "discharge from the military" and brought a Viper V Spec for around 75K and crashed it when I was driving 110 mph thru NV. Got a huge ticket (like 300 bucks) and then never did that again.

Nw my wife drove Volvo and I walk and take buses....

Yeah, and I used to think they have soe grudge with American car because all American car in Gran Turismo 1 are crap...
Muscle cars were great for drags and but couldn’t take corners to save their life. Japanese cars were like energy fighters in WW2, finger tip control ❤️😂

Muscle cars were great for drags and but couldn’t take corners to save their life. Japanese cars were like energy fighters in WW2, finger tip control ❤️😂
Really depends, there are a few American car that was good in the 90s. Saleen S7, Viper and Corvette C7 are all good, I mean there are no way you can beat any of those even with a suited up JDM, but you can in GT1

Back
Top Bottom