What's new

Gran Turismo - The Movie

Really depends, there are a few American car that was good in the 90s. Saleen S7, Viper and Corvette C7 are all good, I mean there are no way you can beat any of those even with a suited up JDM, but you can in GT1
The only thing even close to a muscle car I’ve ever driven in real life was a 1977 Holden Torana custom v8. What an absolute beast.

The only thing even close to a muscle car I’ve ever driven in real life was a 1977 Holden Torana custom v8. What an absolute beast.
Well, here in Oz, we have all sort of Holden and Ford Muscle, have you heard of Holden Monaro? That is one hell of a beast. But in all, it's either Commodore and ford Mondeo V8, mostly because these car are cheap, you can mod it to beat a ferrari without paying the price of a Ferrari.

Well, here in Oz, we have all sort of Holden and Ford Muscle, have you heard of Holden Monaro? That is one hell of a beast. But in all, it's either Commodore and ford Mondeo V8, mostly because these car are cheap, you can mod it to beat a ferrari without paying the price of a Ferrari.
In the UK there are a limited number of Holdens, mainly collectors- but we do have mondeo, mustangs and firebirds.

When I was younger I always wanted to own a Ford Falcon XB40 hardtop like mad-max. 😂

In the UK there are a limited number of Holdens, mainly collectors- but we do have mondeo, mustangs and firebirds.

When I was younger I always wanted to own a Ford Falcon XB40 hardtop like mad-max. 😂
Used to drive a Ford Falcon (Forgot the model) they are dirt cheap here, a 2010 Ford Falcon is like less than 10,000 AUD and a 2015 Ford Falcon is like 20,000 AUD.

But Ford Falcon is really a mad car.

Used to drive a Ford Falcon (Forgot the model) they are dirt cheap here, a 2010 Ford Falcon is like less than 10,000 AUD and a 2015 Ford Falcon is like 20,000 AUD.

But Ford Falcon is really a mad car.
Wow cars are cheap down under. Cars in the UK are expensive. I’ve just finished the last payment on my car, it’s only an older model Audi and in total it’s cost me 29k… 😐

Wow cars are cheap down under. Cars in the UK are expensive. I’ve just finished the last payment on my car, it’s only an older model Audi and in total it’s cost me 29k… 😐
I used to drive a Lexus LS250, I brought it brand new-ish for $70,000 but it only worth around $25000 after 3 years.

I think car is expensive in the UK because you guys charged a lot of tax in the UK, we don't have those in Australia, petrol car is cheap. Electric car is a bit expensive, but now it's generally affordable.

But yes, car here in general is a lot cheaper than in the UK, I mean, my nextdoor neighbour who is a waiter in a restaurant and he drove a tesla. Thanks to Tesla 5 years ownership plan....

It's a very good movie, but is it better than the Good, the bad and the ugly? i'm not sure.
Well, for me, it's always for a tie between for a few dollars more and Kelly's Hero for Clint.

Geez, waiting on this.

Gran Turismo change the entire Racing Game genre. This is probably the classic of the classics

And judging form this sneak peak, this looks like it's going to be a car p0rn.
how i wish somehow Combustion engine is saved and the world can stop with this electric cars nonsense! What a sound..... music!

Back
Top Bottom