What's new

Graham: Saudis would 'be 'speaking Farsi in about a week' without US support against Iran

-without American support, The Saudi air force would be grounded within days to weeks (without even factoring the high losses they would be taking in high tempo combat against Iranian air defenses, and their bases being hit by missiles)

-without American support, virtually The entire Saudi government revenue would be shut down by iran. By a combination of dominating the Persian gulf to shut Saudi exports, And physically attacking massive Saudi oil facilities. That would simultaneously shut them down, and send all the foreign workers essential to its operations fleeing.

-Without American support, a Saudi government with virtually no functioning military (bar some individual tribalistic units at best) would have enormous difficulty holding their oil rich eastern shia parts if iran is given a free hand to roam free and arm the hell out of them. with possibly direct support from Iranian Qods/special forces units (and maybe even Iraqi shia militias) . There is almost 0 chance that the remnants of the "Saudi" military would be able to recapture lost territory given their laughable performance in yemen. it would become an unprecedented bloodbath of epic porpotions if they tried.

so while the Saudis might not Literally be speaking farsi. metaphorically, graham is not too far off from the truth. Without American support, it would be very very easy for iran to almost decapitate their country in very short order. Without those giant (and very vulnerable) oil facilities , the Saudi regime is nothing.

Last edited:
Nadir shah?
I think I told ya previously ,, Nadir shah sent some letters to India and asked you politely to hand over the Afghan ,the culprits and killers of Iranian people, whom had fled to India you know what you did in return? you killed his envoy .. why?

Nadir Shah invaded Turko-Iranic Moghal empire. Our esteemed troll here is most probably a low caste Hindu convert to Muslim. I read they do it to escape persecution by upper caste indo aryan hindus.

In any case, despite our rivalry I have no hatred for general Saudis. I have met few and they behave like any other middle eastern group.

Presidential System will be installed in Pakistan insha Allah. Sam as Iran

aray........Nadir Shah fukk these hendi/ Afghani up.......lol......He killed tens of thousands and occupied Delhi........After that he got bored and went home.

Because be warned mughals different time not to support/give refuge to afghan separatists.

Back
Top Bottom