What's new

Govt to wind up CPEC authority

Yup I have said it in my post number 26.

Imran doesn't have slave mentality unlike 99% of pakistanis.
He'll suck upto to the west and others when he comes into power again. Afterall who will finance the economy?

Abey to phir se agaya g a n d o...Dosre thread mein galiyan kafi nahi thee jo yahan aga galiyan khane,
Tumhari ma ***** tumhara sara khandan *****.

Openly abuse man. Show your frustration.

Bro i am pro army and establishment. Whatever they did, they did it in the better interest of the state. Afterall they were the ones who brought your beloved into power.

Your army is currently led by a coward who sells his country for dollars to the Americans. Being pro army is one thing, but supporting Bajwa who is involved in anti-state activities is a different thing.

I think CPEC would revive by the time $ from Reko Diq starts rolling in. The extra cash flow will allow Pakistan to pay back the financial commitments in CPEC and make the projects viable. Until that time, it is unlikely that another international party will offer loans for revival of CPEC :unsure:

More sahiwal coal power plant type nonsense coming up guys

Pakistani economy k mazeed L lagnai walai hain. Mubarak ho

Says who? You ? A dual national sitting abroad. Lol

Says the actions of your COAS. Millions of Pakistanis aren't blind. They are supporting Imran Khan for a reason.

You live and survive on the remittances of expats. Don't taunt us expats.

This isn't my army. It will only be my army if and when Bajwa is removed.

You live and survive on the remittances of expats. Don't taunt us expats.
I genuinely wish that we develop an economy that is no longer dependent on remittances. Atleast this would shutdown your higher sense of superiority and feeling that we owe you guys something.

This isn't my army. It will only be my army if and when Bajwa is removed.
Yeah appoint faiz hameed as chief cause he was pro PTI and using ISI machinery tl provide benefits to khan. Then it will be your army.

Don't worry whoever comes next will keep the iron hot for khan, cause your beloved faiz career is done and dusted.

I genuinely wish that we develop an economy that is no longer dependent on remittances. Atleast this would shutdown your higher sense of superiority and feeling that we owe you guys something.

Yeah appoint faiz hameed as chief cause he was pro PTI and using ISI machinery tl provide benefits to khan. Then it will be your army.

Don't worry whoever comes next will keep the iron hot for khan, cause your beloved faiz career is done and dusted.

Bajwa became complicit in US regime change operation. It is now a well established fact that Bajwa was the veritable arm of US and PDM. Your Bajwa isn't going anywhere. His bad days have just started.

Bajwa became complicit in US regime change operation. It is now a well established fact that Bajwa was the veritable arm of US and PDM. Your Bajwa isn't going anywhere. His bad days have just started.
Stop with this regime change bullshit. He bashed america in jalsas and then meet congress people in the morning. If that isn't hypocrisy i don't know what is.

You don't meet your enemy if they conspired to remove you.

Stop with this regime change bullshit. He bashed america in jalsas and then meet congress people in the morning. If that isn't hypocrisy i don't know what is.

You don't meet your enemy if they conspired to remove you.

We will see. Come up with as many excuses as you like. What has started now won't stop until Bajwa is gone and fresh elections are a reality. You started this BS. We will end it now.

CPEC actually alowed during khan's tenure. Literally empty words and semantics is what cult followers and PTI thrives on.
It slowed down due to unfavourable terms, Imran Khan wanted to renegotiate and have more favourable terms.

Is this good or bad?

Maybe you could stop cheating and start paying taxes? Less than 1% of Pakistanis pay taxes. The reason this country survives on loans/remittances is because Pakistanis dont pay tax. Start paying taxes and you would no longer be dependent on remittances.

Shahbaz is regarded by the Chinese as a great administrator :pop:

Shahbaz is regarded by the Chinese as a great administrator :pop:
He is considered the same in Pak but that doesn't exactly mean he is a good PM or can lead us towards a better economy

He is obsessed with mega projects on loan money that make little sense- to his credit he pulls 12 plus hour work days

So yes can be considered a hard worker or what not but there are issues with the man

Back
Top Bottom