What's new

Govt. to go ahead with 1856-MW hydel project in J&K and reduce flow of water to Pakistan

Who cares for religious text. You will not be able to use nukes period. You do not have enough weight to use it.
Had i asked you what whether You care about Religious text or not
But I do believe in My religion Islam and as far as you said that we do not have enough weight to use this you'll see what the Term weight actually is in future.
I had asked senior members and let them answer my questions

See on google map how Indira Gandhi Canal looks like a green oasis strip in the middle of Thar desert. Thanks to Indus Water Treaty the water of rivers Sutlej and Beas is well managed.
There is no Issue in that..We are not Jealous or Hasid...We just need our share as used to be and happy with that..May you can convert whole India into green..This has nothing to do with us

I guess what needs to be done is for you guys to decide how to best utilise the water that is flowing through and not cause an argy-bargy!

1 stop solution to everything, nuke it... please grow up
I guess what best for your fellows is to let the water flow as per treaty as ought to be....And not to advice about our inefficiencies....as this in not your prerogative

We will. However the IWT is quite unclear in certain situations, like the sharing of water in dry months. Not sure how that will be interpreted by India, now that the conflict resolution mechanism of IWT has all but broken down thanks to constant arbitrage of Pakistan on non-issues.
It is also unclear about sharing of water with indian gujrat.

This mega structure will give immense power in the hands of Indians.

Pakistan has no choice but to make sure that they halt this project otherwise They will be at India's mercy for Water.

Threatening attitude wont work india is in the hand of Kashmiries, i think you make sure every thing you building will stay there. we sud share water equally i dont care if india is building dam but it sud not threat Pak. or we will have no dams to generate any electricity.

There is no Issue in that..We are not Jealous or Hasid...We just need our share as used to be and happy with that..May you can convert whole India into green..This has nothing to do with us.
What we understand that Pakistan is not utilizing its share of water effectively and letting it flow wastefully into the ocean while many areas remain dry. And then you blame India for making dams and holding up water meant for your use. Dams in Kashmir do not hold up or divert the water but used for hydroelectricity and then let on its course to Pakistani plains. Anyone, in India or Pakistan, who says that India will make Pakistan dry is not being truthful. India will not and can not do this but both India and Pakistan can manage their river waters well and its more than sufficient.

What we understand that Pakistan is not utilizing its share of water effectively and letting it flow wastefully into the ocean while many areas remain dry. And then you blame India for making dams and holding up water meant for your use. Dams in Kashmir do not hold up or divert the water but used for hydroelectricity and then let on its course to Pakistani plains. Anyone, in India or Pakistan, who says that India will make Pakistan dry is not being truthful. India will not and can not do this but both India and Pakistan can manage their river waters well and its more than sufficient.
No, you need to understand whatever we do with our water is our right..You can "then let on its course to Pakistani plains"..This is called technically deffer the flow or stoppage of water or controlling the time to flow ..You are not allowed to control the timing when the water should flow..I hope you get point what i am saying..
Even a weak delay can't be allowed...If india wishes to do so it will bring problem to both

Pakistan should start a war on this matter.
It's about our survival.

No, you need to understand whatever we do with our water is our right..You can "then let on its course to Pakistani plains"..This is called technically deffer the flow or stoppage of water or controlling the time to flow ..You are not allowed to control the timing when the water should flow..I hope you get point what i am saying..
Even a weak delay can't be allowed...If india wishes to do so it will bring problem to both
India builds only run of the river projects which has been validated by the international court of arbitration. We will not do anything illegal. Well it truly does not concern us what you do with your water but its not appreciated when we are criticized from managing our waters. Its not that we build dams only on rivers that flow into our neighbors but also on the rivers that are 100% in India. Narmada river and all peninsular rivers have many such dams. India has built many dams in Nepal for better water management.

By effective & aggressive management of India even the River Chanab belonging to Pakistan is dried up. Jehlum is also gone with building of Kishanganga. We Pakistanis are living in fool's paradise and see our nukes as solution to every problem.
Soon we will be dying of water scarcity and none of the rulers, bureaucracy & elite will give a damn as almost all of them will fly to their 2nd homes in other countries.
I have no shame in accepting that India's strategic planning related to foreign policy, water management & intelligence is far superior to us. We have potential but that potential was not used, is not being used & will never be used as we don't have strategic thinkers.

So long as we still get our fair share of water, things will be fine. Otherwise, India will leave us with no choice.

i admit it our negligence but u cant shift flow of water

again im saying, we let the water flow without utilising our share as per accord.. if you had built certain projects, you might have point to argue.. when we are building dams or hydal projects, why you are accusing us.. lets say, we are not intend to build anything.. then you might have not focused on it... Lot of projects within India due to these projects certain amount of people get affected but serves larger amount... i always wondered why in Kashmir these projects are not building at the same pace.. you must blame your govt for their ignorance..

In case Pakistan feels its water is being stolen, it will have to provide India will "Solid Evidence" to prove it to India's satisfaction before India acts on it :)

Pakistan scaring us for using our legal share of water. That's what you guys do, filming around for no reason that's why we don't hear what you say. It could be seen in This forum only how much venom is spitted against a power project in out area.

Back
Top Bottom