What's new

Govt. to go ahead with 1856-MW hydel project in J&K and reduce flow of water to Pakistan

This is one of the reason when nukes usages becomes totally justified. Roast these ganga-doos if they don't stop creating troubles and fassad in the world. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.. on one hand they oppose CPEC because its going through, allegedly, a disputed territory which does not even affect bhart, but these low-lives are constructing a dam in indian occupied Jammu & Kashmir which not only illegally occupied territory but also a disputed area and the construction of the dam is a clear violation of IWT..

HAHhaha its quite funny to see pakistani's abroad seem more violent than the ones at home. such a non nonchalant suggestion to nuke ppl....is it because you have nothing to loose ? how bigoted is that ?

do you know how nukes work ?? or the procedure and the guidelines that the two nations have put in place for such events ? do you know where the radiation clouds will move ?

the other thing i find very ironic is that the pakistani's seem to sabre rattle with nukes for EVERY thing.... someone built dams ?? nuke em....they looked us in the wrong way ?? nuke em.... bradd pitt and anjelina jolie divorced..??.nuke em..

nukes are there FOR the single reason of " not to use" ...... if they use it..it looses its meaning....

im starting to wonder if this forum is just a glorified role playing sandbox :p

Last edited:
HAHhaha its quite funny to see pakistani's abroad seem more violent than the ones at home. such a non nonchalant suggestion to nuke ppl....is it because you have nothing to loose ? how bigoted is that ?

do you know how nukes work ?? or the procedure and the guidelines that the two nations have put in place for such events ? do you know where the radiation clouds will move ?

the other thing i find very ironic is that the pakistani's seem to sabre rattle with nukes for EVERY thing.... someone built dams ?? nuke em....they looked us in the wrong way ?? nuke em.... bradd pitt and anjelina jolie divorced..??.nuke em..

nukes are there FOR the single reason of " not to use" ...... if they use it..it looses its meaning....

im starting to wonder if this forum is just a glorified role playing sandbox :p
I get your point but it is not a simple dam..it is a damn dam.. you are trying to dry our main water supply and you think Pakistan will sit still. "Not use".. really the nations spend billions of dollar on something not to use..Just to remind you that the earliest of this tech ended the world war II.. and btw threat is a tool to counter the actual conflict IYKWIM.

Last edited:
Hiroshima , Nagasaki .

i dont think you understand the phrase...but Ok....not sure how hiroshima and nagasaki applies to that..
These nukes are not "Made in India" .Just you show them on a parade and People start chanting India....India .
and you're making ICBM's but you don't know what the real range of Pakistani Missiles is!!!
So it's better to keep quiet than to get roasted.

Can anyone Recite the hadees or saying of Sufi who said "In future wars will be fought due to water"
I remember this maybe it was hadees or saying by saint but I Doubt it.
Can u helpme with this sir! @Khafee @Devil Soul @Imran Khan @Windjammer @Zarvan

yes..the nukes are made in china..we know that..

curious tho.....do indians in the indian defence forum ...speak the same way about nukes ??? or threaten pakistan with nukes for everything....

it is understandable that the actual worth of threatening someone with nukes is lost....but do ppl really think this way ? i see the same thought process in the majority of threads....

nukes seem to be Pakistan's ONLY answer to everything ranging from diplomatic issues to obscure unrelated issues.

comments such as " we will nukes you...roast you...add cobolt 60 to rivers...: .....curious...

can any of the indian commentators can give their opinion on this ?

I get your point but it is not a simple da..it is a damn dam.. you are trying to dry our main water supply and you think Pakistan will sit still. "Not use".. really the nations spend billions of dollar on something for not use..Just to remind you that the earliest of this tech ended the world war II.. and btw threat is a tool to counter the actual conflict IYKWIM.

firstly im happy you saw the logic :) ...cheers mate.

secondly Well...its not like you pakistanis are proficient builders of dams...lolz

How many dams do you have ??? heard a lot of water just ends up in the sea :(

so if india never built this "damn Dam"....pakistan wud have never bothered to use its share of the water ??? 0_o ....not a good way to run a country..lolz

and YES...countries spend billions of dollars for the EXACT reason of " not to use" ....it is called MAD or deterrence....so middle class ppl like you and me can continue to live in blissful ignorance.

why do you think the russians and the americans brought down their nuke counts ?? its useless...and expensive...and constantly needs to be protected...

Ever been a closed down nuclear silo mate ??..not fun.

besides if you are in netherlands...you shud probably focus on improving yer countries image there..so you get more international support....instead of typing batshit crazy stuff online from the west [ most network traffic is observed ]

Last edited:
This mega structure will give immense power in the hands of Indians.

Pakistan has no choice but to make sure that they halt this project otherwise They will be at India's mercy for Water.
This will be a double win win for both.. With my twisted brain I am thinking. If we have such a Mega dam close to the neighbors it will prevent them from going to war and trying to blow things up on the Indian side which in turn could cause massive floods and destruction. So no more wars... keep building.

i dont think you understand the phrase...but Ok....not sure how hiroshima and nagasaki applies to that..

yes..the nukes are made in china..we know that..

curious tho.....do indians in the indian defence forum ...speak the same way about nukes ??? or threaten pakistan with nukes for everything....

it is understandable that the actual worth of threatening someone with nukes is lost....but do ppl really think this way ? i see the same thought process in the majority of threads....

nukes seem to be Pakistan's ONLY answer to everything ranging from diplomatic issues to obscure unrelated issues.

comments such as " we will nukes you...roast you...add cobolt 60 to rivers...: .....curious...

can any of the indian commentators can give their opinion on this ?

firstly im happy you saw the logic :) ...cheers mate.

secondly Well...its not like you pakistanis are proficient builders of dams...lolz

How many dams do you have ??? heard a lot of water just ends up in the sea :(

so if india never built this "damn Dam"....pakistan wud have never bothered to use its share of the water ??? 0_o ....not a good way to run a country..lolz

and YES...countries spend billions of dollars for the EXACT reason of " not to use" ....it is called MAD or deterrence....so middle class ppl like you and me can continue to live in blissful ignorance.

why do you think the russians and the americans brought down their nuke counts ?? its useless...and expensive...and constantly needs to be protected...

Ever been a closed down nuclear silo mate ??..not fun.

besides if you are in netherlands...you shud probably focus on improving yer countries image there..so you get more international support....instead of typing batshit crazy stuff online from the west [ most network traffic is observed ]
"I said Made in CHina"
I am the best Indian ever
U got only one answer that is "Made in China"

Back
Top Bottom