What's new

Govt. to go ahead with 1856-MW hydel project in J&K and reduce flow of water to Pakistan

Don't know whether to write or not, this member @Stephen Cohen spews propaganda not information sharing, I wrote something about how he was diverting us thru his posts, and I have received warning by Mods of 'Defence.Pk' not to reply against his made up facts, since yesterday I have received 2 warnings, he is doing same what Jibran Nasir did with Aamir Liaquat they only respond by blocking someone else freedom of speech, so that their propaganda cannot be challenged.
@Stephen Cohen
Firstly if india wants to block Pakistan water it actually CAN, with the resources it has it can divert waters but it won't but they continue to do this draamaybaazi for takers like you. Pakistan has many more water resources but you know most most of your water comes from China. Just think when China blocked its one tributary to Brahmaputra how your media started crying. LOL India shuld first tear down the IWT or as someone said make it irrelevant not ask for modifications like what your current govt. is doing. India is within its rite to threaten Pakistan with these shenanigans and in response Pakistani colonel won't be sitting with foreignoffice spokesperson telling how they did surgical strikes, like strikes on Afghanistan what he would be doing he won't notify the media.
I think as an indian you should ask modi to do what he says, in elections of Punjab he said we will divert waters to Punjab to counter the reduction in water table of the state. Then he pushed indians in the line thru that demonetization gimmick. Before that, 'isolating Pakistan' gimmick for which he destroyed credibility of indian news agencies like Times of India.
I am absolutely sure if BJP loses UP election he will try to use another gimmick to continue to do ceasefire violations on LOC to keep the indian sheep like this member diverted to keep them in a state of induced complex that I'm doing long term damage to Pakistan. Modi actually is a blessing to Pakistan and future will tell how he helped Pakistan and screwed up SAARC and relations with neighbours from spreading hate against Nepalis on Madheshi issue in Nepal, backlash against Bengalis in Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, courting Tamils against Sinhalese ppl of Sri Lanka, etc...
China has built Zangmu Dam on streams that go into Bangladesh and India they are building Dagu, jiexu, jiacha dams on the same water. And there is no treaty and list of disputes incl. the McMahon Line, state of ARunachal Pradesh to stop an assertive China. LEts see what India gives up to save its Ganga maiya(Holy Motherr Ganges). Chinese built road to tibet under the very nose of india with no indian agency having a clue, back in 50s. Same with their nuclear submarines in the indian waters. ITs USA that aactually provides them with intel. and leaks some to the india media to bash the bottoms of this indian system hehehe

Last edited:
no need to overthink/debate the issue. its one of the hydropower projects in india.. flow of water will remain the same i think..its just like an ego problem now between both countries

no need to overthink/debate the issue. its one of the hydropower projects in india.. flow of water will remain the same i think..its just like an ego problem now between both countries
We Pakistan and UN laws does not allow Indian to control flow of water from the disputed region.

Don't know whether to write or not, this member @Stephen Cohen spews propaganda not information sharing, I wrote something about how he was diverting us thru his posts, and I have received warning by Mods of 'Defence.Pk' not to reply against his made up facts, since yesterday I have received 2 warnings, he is doing same what Jibran Nasir did with Aamir Liaquat they only respond by blocking someone else freedom of speech, so that their propaganda cannot be challenged.
@Stephen Cohen
Firstly if india wants to block Pakistan water it actually CAN, with the resources it has it can divert waters but it won't but they continue to do this draamaybaazi for takers like you. Pakistan has many more water resources but you know most most of your water comes from China. Just think when China blocked its one tributary to Brahmaputra how your media started crying. LOL India shuld first tear down the IWT or as someone said make it irrelevant not ask for modifications like what your current govt. is doing. India is within its rite to threaten Pakistan with these shenanigans and in response Pakistani colonel won't be sitting with foreignoffice spokesperson telling how they did surgical strikes, like strikes on Afghanistan what he would be doing he won't notify the media.
I think as an indian you should ask modi to do what he says, in elections of Punjab he said we will divert waters to Punjab to counter the reduction in water table of the state. Then he pushed indians in the line thru that demonetization gimmick. Before that, 'isolating Pakistan' gimmick for which he destroyed credibility of indian news agencies like Times of India.
I am absolutely sure if BJP loses UP election he will try to use another gimmick to continue to do ceasefire violations on LOC to keep the indian sheep like this member diverted to keep them in a state of induced complex that I'm doing long term damage to Pakistan. Modi actually is a blessing to Pakistan and future will tell how he helped Pakistan and screwed up SAARC and relations with neighbours from spreading hate against Nepalis on Madheshi issue in Nepal, backlash against Bengalis in Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, courting Tamils against Sinhalese ppl of Sri Lanka, etc...
China has built Zangmu Dam on streams that go into Bangladesh and India they are building Dagu, jiexu, jiacha dams on the same water. And there is no treaty and list of disputes incl. the McMahon Line, state of ARunachal Pradesh to stop an assertive China. LEts see what India gives up to save its Ganga maiya(Holy Motherr Ganges). Chinese built road to tibet under the very nose of india with no indian agency having a clue, back in 50s. Same with their nuclear submarines in the indian waters. ITs USA that aactually provides them with intel. and leaks some to the india media to bash the bottoms of this indian system hehehe

The more pertinent question is do you know how Hydel Powerplant actually works? if yes, have you read the Indus Water treaty?

Sharing your opinion and knowledge is nowhere opposed but firstly, we must be ethical, do not provoke or insult any other member/nationality at all. Warning/Pre-warning are issued while trolling, insulting, abusing or being offensive to others despite any flag. Read forum rules first.

The quoted member cannot block your opinion nor can anyone else. In-case of any offensive post/quote, just report the same without quoting back and move on.

Remain on topic, be civil and respected, enjoy the discussion in good manners.

Regards,

The more pertinent question is do you know how Hydel Powerplant actually works? if yes, have you read the Indus Water treaty?

There you go, Indian is trying to divert by that ploy of questioning of basic knowledge. Hehehe why should a Pakistani read the IWT, or hydel. They originate frm india, a hindu extremist PM who does political gimmicks and controls the sheep, he says he is going to finish IWT and block water, simple. Don't lecture just ask him to do it for which he was elected. You are sounding same as the Afghan foreign ministry, with the statement 'we will retaliate' for 3 days, whereas Pakistan hits targets in Laghman at will, inside their country. not even the border.

@Eagle

Stephen Cohen also went personal and now this @KingChris calls dimwit, this is not insult or abuse? I can respond but I have instead reported as member message me to it I hope 'defence.pk' takes action or else tell us that this is defence.in and we will ourselves not come her or post anything again

[S]@Eagle[/S]

Stephen Cohen also went personal and now this @KingChris calls dimwit, this is not insult or abuse? I can respond but I have instead reported as member message me to it I hope 'defence.pk' takes action or else tell us that this is defence.in and we will ourselves not come her or post anything again

First of all you are quoting wrong ID for me. Secondly, rather than tagging Mod(s) for the action, as I said, I repeat, report the quote without answering and move-on.

No need to get hyper merely for such issues just report but as someone quote backs any troll, means giving a lifeline.

Thanks,

Aslong as india uses its allocation

THEN WHAT DO WE CARE!!

it shouldn't really matter to us as long there is no theft of our water allocation

how many Bunker Busting Missiles take to rage open that sort of a dam?

Back
Top Bottom