What's new

Govt to ban Jamaat-Shibir for unleashing terror: Sheikh Selim

People demand them to be banned...

0.jpg

Wow look at that crowd, it's massive, no wonder jamati lungis are on fire these days.

Some of these people need to join PDF. I am tired of the Rajaakaars in this forum, could use a fresh perspective from BDeshis who perhaps have some logic and rationality in them :lol:

Yes but I have to say that it's gotten better in recent times. This forum used to be 100% jamati rezakar dominated until not so long ago. At least we have a few Bangladeshi nationalists now who represent the section of Bangladeshis(might I say the majority!) in the above picture.

^ Yes, we have had an influx of AL cadre bahini in pdf of late.

On a lighter note Kobiraaz would be jobless if they banned Shibir :lol:

^ Yes, we have had an influx of AL cadre bahini in pdf of late.

Look at that pic man, all of those can't be AL cadre bahini. Personally I don't even agree to the demands of the Shahbag folks, the verdict of the court should be final, there shouldn't be any place for ochlocracy. But it sure does reflect the sentiments of the common folks in BD, which is heartening to see. Generally after visiting this forum one would get a very wrong idea about BD.

Look at that pic man, all of those can't be AL cadre bahini. Personally I don't even agree to the demands of the Shahbag folks, the verdict of the court should be final, there shouldn't be any place for ochlocracy. But it sure does reflect the sentiments of the common folks in BD, which is heartening to see. Generally after visiting this forum one would get a very wrong idea about BD.

People in Shahbag or in pdf reflect the feuding political class in Bangladesh, it does not represent apamor jono shadharan or the masses.

On a lighter note Kobiraaz would be jobless if they banned Shibir :lol:

Kobiraaz is bona fide card carrying BNP man, in fact a student leader. He says so himself and there is no reason not to believe him.

People in Shahbag or in pdf reflect the feuding political class in Bangladesh, it does not represent apamor jono shadharan or the masses.

Are you trying to tell me the people in this picture are the "feuding political class" of BD, whatever dude. All I see there is "jono shadharan" probably in millions.

0.jpg

Kobiraaz is bona fide card carrying BNP man, in fact a student leader. He says so himself and there is no reason not to believe him.

Was just pulling his leg :confused:

Its all covered in Shahbag related threads over comments from many posters. If you do not believe hard core anti-Indians like myself, you can follow posts of animelive, he puts the Shahbag crowd in proper place.

People demand them to be banned...

0.jpg

Some of these people need to join PDF. I am tired of the Rajaakaars in this forum, could use a fresh perspective from BDeshis who perhaps have some logic and rationality in them :lol:

basically any extremist party and anti-Bangladeshi party needs to be banned, like JMB......... Period. There are many other small Islamic political parties here.

until now no AL leaders got to make a speech here. They represents the common mass not brainwashed. People from everyday life. Depend from whom you are taking your view point of BD. It would change according to that.

What terror has gone down in Bangladesh? I just see simple people protesting.

common mass not brainwashed[/B]. People from everyday life. Depend from whom you are taking your view point of BD. It would change according to that.

Sorry, i will have to disagree, most people go there for fun and the place can hardly contain 100k people, not to mention all the passerby. If you ask about the words of common people, they couldn't care less, they just want peace. Now if you say that Shahbag is not politicized, i will again object, the leftists has been turned on against Mahmudur rahman and shibir from fashi chai, they are playing on the hands of Big daddy. The protection doesn't come from nowhere. Even the Mullahs have more people on their team but when they get shot before they even start protesting. If you ask me on whose side i am, i would have to pick the latter and i am not even practicing the religion.

Back
Top Bottom