What's new

Govt tells Armed Forces to re-draw plan to raise strike corps for China bor

lube up that a-hole Indians, another 1962-style spanking is coming to your military.

enjoy the priviledge of getting your arse kicked by the PLA.
wear it with pride son.
If you remember 1962 war then how can you forget 1967 Chola incident were IA kicked your PLA's arse and forced them to retreat........

Dude you are giving too much importance to your country....Believe me India don't care a damm about your country.......the place were we Indians have problem with you is Illegal Bangladeshi immigrants....

Not at all sir, it is the Indians who give more importance to their country which it doesn't deserve. The Bangladeshi people do not want to go to war with India, they can just send in their innocent civilians to take over NE India. No problem.

You can place some nuclear powered submarines on the Himalayan Ranges and fire Sagarikas or K-15s in to South China Sea.

Your Finance Ministry, doing the job of analyzing diplomatic overtures in geopolitical environment is telling the defence and external affairs ministries that India does not have enough money at this stage to finance what the Indian Army is asking for.

Can't you guys understand their simple and innocent nuances.

C'mon man all these statements, just to make us believe we do not have money.. It is for your mental masturbation you need these right, if not why do you even care?

Also, please believe me no one gives a damn what you think :no:

Are you sure on this ?
How and where do you think the Navy is going to be deployed for a strike into TAR? It's mountain warfare all the way right into Tibet. It's basically going to be an army-air force campaign. I don't see how the Navy figures in this.

C'mon man all these statements, just to make us believe we do not have money.. It is for your mental masturbation you need these right, if not why do you even care?

Also, please believe me no one gives a damn what you think :no:

Sir, I am just quoting the source post from Indian newspaper. Don't get angry with me, I didn't say it. Your Indian finance ministry says they can't fund the new raisings.

How and where do you think the Navy is going to be deployed for a strike into TAR? It's mountain warfare all the way right into Tibet. It's basically going to be an army-air force campaign. I don't see how the Navy figures in this.

Ah.. well..

Look at the assets it has not at its role.

Sir, I am just quoting the source post from Indian newspaper. Don't get angry with me, I didn't say it. Your Indian finance ministry says they can't fund the new raisings.
Ok, I think you repeated that point many times, I guess we can read the article and your comment once and understand your pov, why so many times? All I can see is some kinda obsession, so what is it?

Sir, like I said in my previous post, they can place a nuclear powered sub on the Himalayas and fir Sagarikas and K-15s in to South China Sea. Why don't you believe me sir.

Your Finance Ministry, doing the job of analyzing diplomatic overtures in geopolitical environment is telling the defence and external affairs ministries that India does not have enough money at this stage to finance what the Indian Army is asking for.

Can't you guys understand their simple and innocent nuances.
Don't spew baloney when you know crap about the financial implications. Rs 60,000 crores for a strike corps is chicken feed where India is concerned.

But needless to say, this amount is beyond your understanding and comprehension, as counting so many zeroes has never been your forte! :cheesy:

Ok, I think you repeated that point many times, I guess we can read the article and your comment once and understand your pov, why so many times? All I can see is some kinda obsession, so what is it?

Nothing sir, I just envy your simplicity.

Don't spew baloney when you know crap about the financial implications. Rs 60,000 crores for a strike corps is chicken feed where India is concerned.

But needless to say, this amount is beyond your understanding and comprehension, as counting so many zeroes has never been your forte! :cheesy:

SO sir, please spend the amount instead of sending the plan to raise a strike corps to the drawing board, where IN will ask for a mountainous nuclear submarine and the cost will rise.

Nothing sir, I just envy your simplicity.

SO sir, please spend the amount instead of sending the plan to raise a strike corps to the drawing board, where IN will ask for a mountainous nuclear submarine and the cost will rise.

Trolling a class apart..

but don't you think that navy can share its resources when needed with IAF and Army(helo,fighter jet).plus,if things go badly,India always have the chance to block malacca strait.thats why tri service is needed.a command well tunes the proper usage of resources in a wartime.else,when needed,maybe Army will not get its air cover just because IAF doesn't wants to share its too much resources in a war or may be they deployed them somewhere else.may be if that is the case,assets of Navy come handy.

In another 10 years the Navy will have substantial aviation assets that can be deployed even in NE..i guess that's why they are to be taken in account.

Secondly lets not bring BD into picture..they are an ally of India and will most likely give covert support to India. ignore the razakars..they are being prosecuted in BD these days!

In another 10 years the Navy will have substantial aviation assets that can be deployed even in NE..i guess that's why they are to be taken in account.

Secondly lets not bring BD into picture..they are an ally of India and will most likely give covert support to India. ignore the razakars..they are being prosecuted in BD these days!

Over expectations, most likely BD will remain neutral.

Over expectations, most likely BD will remain neutral.

BD won't forget china opposed the liberation of Bangladesh... and what not.

And then.. everyone knows Bangladeshis are not "Han". LOL.

Enough said.

BD won't forget china opposed the liberation of Bangladesh... and what not.

Things change with time, Pakistan feared China in 1950s, today its heavily dependent on them

BD doesn't see India as a threat so no point of them involving.

Back
Top Bottom