What's new

Govt tells Armed Forces to re-draw plan to raise strike corps for China bor

Bro what hppn to kamara aisbase attecker have u catched them and what abt karachi violance stoped ? what abt drone strikes stoped what abt the aid which was stoped by US and what abt NATO trucks ? dont u think u have very good reason to worrie abt this things first then what india is doing :)

I commented on the topic and you reply against Pakistan.

Don't you guys have the acumen to reply appropriately rather than countering your own weaknesses with highlighting something about Pakistan.

Stupid response.

Neither is China keen to attack India, nor can India ever hope to counter China even with 20 such Strike Corps. The real task of this Strike Corps is to augment the Eastern Command when ops start against BD.

Please.. BD is not the center of the universe.

Tri-Service in eastern theatre?..I guess these troops were to be deployed against China coz we needed more boots on the ground..What difference would AF and Navy make to that.

Very wrong move...I hope we dont pay for it.

yeah yeah ......

you also wish that aunty would have balls to become an uncle.

This is not gonna happen ...... despite you being high on something good ;)

he is probably mimicking reactions of some Pakistani members on India VS Pakistan thread

^^^So basically the GoI is asking for more and better co-ordination between the three defence wing's??This is actually good news if anybody asked me!!I always felt that just raising a few offensive strike corps along the LAC was not a very comprehensive plan to counter the Chinese threat and more so since the Chinese were operating heavy attack Helos and Jets in the TAR!!So I guess it would be better if all the three forces come up with a joint plan as to what to do. . .

Jointmanship is fine but how the Navy is going to be co-opted into the overall plan is vague. The only thing the navy could do is to pose a threat to China from the South China Sea. And that is most unlikely.

It's the Army and air force that need a joint strategy to counter China and prosecute an offensive into TAR.

Neither is China keen to attack India, nor can India ever hope to counter China even with 20 such Strike Corps. The real task of this Strike Corps is to augment the Eastern Command when ops start against BD.
Don't twaddle when you know squat about the subject.

[/B]
Jointmanship is fine but how the Navy is going to be co-opted into the overall plan is vague. The only thing the navy could do is to pose a threat to China from the South China Sea. And that is most unlikely.

It's the Army and air force that need a joint strategy to counter China and prosecute an offensive into TAR.

Are you sure on this ?

[/B]

You can place some nuclear powered submarines on the Himalayan Ranges and fire Sagarikas or K-15s in to South China Sea.

Your Finance Ministry, doing the job of analyzing diplomatic overtures in geopolitical environment is telling the defence and external affairs ministries that India does not have enough money at this stage to finance what the Indian Army is asking for.

Can't you guys understand their simple and innocent nuances.

Alas, aunty really won't have balls big enough to become an uncle.
Holy cow on a cracker!! Do aunties have balls where you come from? :woot: And those aunties with big balls become uncles? Jeeez! Strange place you dwell in! :what:

Dude you are giving too much importance to your country....Believe me India don't care a damm about your country.......the place were we Indians have problem with you is Illegal Bangladeshi immigrants....

This is pdf,

i think you confused it with some **** site, to post your sexual fetishes preferences :fie: :bad:

You are right. These people also don't understand that the Indian Navy freezes at seeing the flat top new aircraft carrier because it likes a bit of curves on it.

lube up that a-hole Indians, another 1962-style spanking is coming to your military. enjoy the priviledge of getting your arse kicked by the PLA. wear it with pride son.
Why are juveniles allowed here on PDF? You yahoos are unaware of the hiding the great robotic army of the PLA got at Nathula in 1967 when the Indian Army massacred 400 PLA robots and destroyed dozens of gun positions and concrete bunkers.

They tried acting funny at Chola post too, but ran back when the Indian Army sniffed! And there's Somdorongchu in Arunachal when General Sundarjee warned the PLA robots to back off or face the consequences like the arse kicking they got at Nathula. The result? They withdrew in jiffy before one could say, 'Jack'! That nightmare of 1967 is something the PLA will never forget.

Holy cow on a cracker!! Do aunties have balls where you come from? :woot: And those aunties with big balls become uncles? Jeeez! Strange place you dwell in! :what:

Good lord, the one who belongs to non-cow eating cow belt, I really pity your understanding of simple things.

I call you guys Khusras, and you bring in a holy cow sitting on a cracker. When the cracker blows up, whatever you possess between the thin leg muscles will be blown off to golf course for brown ball golf practice.

Jeez. strange place for nuts to be practiced with.

Back
Top Bottom