What's new

Govt stands by officer in J&K ‘human shield’ row

yes, If the situation demands, as it is an option stipulated by the law.

OK i ll forward your suggestion to the DGMO northern command :)

BTW JFYI as per "LAW" the person in charge/commander in such cases have all the rights to take whatever action he/she feels fit . . whether its shooting even at little provocation or parading them tied in front of their vehicles !

OK i ll forward your suggestion to the DGMO northern command :)

BTW JFYI as per "LAW" the person in charge/commander in such cases have all the rights to take whatever action he/she feels fit . . whether its shooting even at little provocation or parading them tied front of their vehicles !

Having a human shield is not one of that action. The courts are you going to rap the BSF. More importantly enemies of India will use this to further flame the people. Unless, Kashmiris are on your side, you cannot solve Kashmir.

Having a human shield is not one of that action.

arent we talking about "LAW" here . . plz show me the law that prohibits it ?

The courts are you going to rap the BSF.

You sure its BSF ?

i thought it was rashtriya rifles that did it :)

More importantly enemies of India will use this to further flame the people

Hardly matters now . . . . bullet has already been fired.

Unless, Kashmiris are on your side, you cannot solve Kashmir.

depends on what is your definition of kashmiris here . .the one who pelt stones in exchange of money or the one who stand in kilometers long queues to get into govt jobs . .especially related to Evil Indian army :D:D:D

Last edited:
Unless, Kashmiris are on your side, you cannot solve Kashmir.

I disagree.

I believe there is nothing to solve per se. If Pakistan has a problem. That is for Pakistan to solve. We have to administer Kashmir as we deem fit. As we do for any other Indian state.

Those Kashmiris who create a problem should be dealt with.

But given that you mentioned it, and you are a fellow Indian, can you enlighten us as to what exactly you mean by "solve Kashmir" ?

No one died in the making of this film!
Not the protestors nor the guy tied to the bonnet!

Shouldn't the haters be happy finally? We found a non lethal way of dealing with law and order, better than being blinded by pellets or shot point blank in the face, no?

Yea Kill every last kasmiri. Kill everyone holding stones.
Kudos.
And cheers the the whole nation of 1 Billion who support shooting at stone throwers

Bad example set by Indian Army.

in what way? I think it is a brilliant idea. If you throw rocks and damage property or hurt others, you will have to be held accountable for it.

Stone throwing common Kashmiri is a jihadi? God bless poor kashmiris.

I don't think they can be called jihadi in the terrorist sense, if that is your question. However these guys are being paid to throw stones at the jawans and that makes them as bad

in what way? I think it is a brilliant idea. If you throw rocks and damage property or hurt others, you will have to be held accountable for it.

I don't think they can be called jihadi in the terrorist sense, if that is your question. However these guys are being paid to throw stones at the jawans and that makes them as bad
Arresting,Detaining is safer and has no voilance Dude.This kind of action may provoke Aggeression among youth.

Back
Top Bottom