What's new

Govt stands by officer in J&K ‘human shield’ row

You have to be different from the terrorists. You are ethical force. Just because terrorists use humans as shield, you cannot use them.
He was provided comfortable tyre to sit on and a nice foam "vest" to not cause marks from ropes on chest.

He was provided comfortable tyre to sit on and a nice foam "vest" to not cause marks from ropes on chest.

Comfort is not the point here. You cannot go down to the level of a terrorist. By acting ethical, the world will be behind us.

Comfort is not the point here. You cannot go down to the level of a terrorist. By acting ethical, the world will be behind us.
When anarchy becomes the rule,law ceases to exist

When anarchy becomes the rule,law ceases to exist

Kashmir can return to normalcy. I don't think it is no-where near what you read on PDF. Force is no answer. The unemployment is over 50% in the valley. Government has to make efforts to bring them into mainstream by providing employment . Than there is huge Islamic radicalization going on in valley among youth using social media from across the border. Government has to devise something to stop this.

Once again!!!!!@

THIS IS SUPERBBBB

It is unfortunate for the poor kashmiri being brutalised but this is propaganda gold for Pakistan

We are both vying for the hearts and minds of Kashmiris

Indians have gone from trumpeting kashmiri participation in elections to their soldiers escaping from mobs by doing things like this
Once the Hindutva cheerleading stops the hindu's will realise how the situation has fallen out of their grasp and how day in day out they are shooting themselves in the foot and giving Pakistan propaganda gold

It is the question of ethics. Moreover, I don't think this action will stand legal scrutiny. The courts are going to rap the BSF.
In a vacuum, looking at it from an ethical stand point - yes this was wrong. But considering the whole story, and how violent the protestors are, and how outnumbered the soldiers were- it seems very just. Honestly, I'd much rather see this, than the army follow protocol and fire rubber bullets, or tear gas at the crowd, or even real bullets while being bombarded by a barrage of rocks.
Neither our jawans nor our misguided youth were harmed in the making of this film- that is why I like it.

When a mob of 500+ stone pelters is around you . .ethics go on a long ride somewhere else.

From bull shitting about electoral participation to being surrounded by hundreds wanting to stone you, india has tripped up in kashmir big time, add saffron robed clowns beibg elected, beef wars and india is sliding into a storm

Back
Top Bottom