What's new

Govt prepares Karachi operation blueprint

Karachi: Rangers begin targeted action following cabinet approval

KARACHI: The rangers have kicked off targeted action after the federal government granted approval to conduct an across-the-board targeted action against terrorists and other criminals to restore peace in Karachi.

The rangers personnel launched action in various areas of Sharafi Goth and Paposh Nagar in the wee hours of Thursday. The rangers raided the hideouts of suspects and also carried out door-to-door checking in Sharafi Goth.

In Paposh Nagar, heavy contingent of rangers raided specific hideouts in Paposh Nagar, however, any information regarding arrests has not yet received.

Meanwhile, Director General Sindh Rangers Major General Rizwan Akhtar visited KMC Command and Control Room in Civic Centre and monitored the surveillance system.

Karachi: Rangers begin targeted action following cabinet approval - thenews.com.pk

What drama PML-N did yesterday about IG Sindh was fun, PML-N is trying to become a laughing stock by doing such stupid things.. :rofl:

Karachi needs to be cleaned and it can't be cleaned up until and unless main problem that is MQM is completely cleaned up

sorty you may dislike MQM or whatever, but the fact is that, till the hub of all terrorism in FATA & KPK couldnt be cleanned up, nothing will come good in karachi, it may bring some , peace for time bieng but will never be able to achive its objectives in the end like allways?
btw there are jail breakings in karachi anyway?
but i think, yes fedrl govt has to do something, cause the major political player in karachi, has demanded itself, the cleanup?
so lets see, how far it goes?
i hve my own experinces, in some of those opreations, i was opreating there, thts why i am tellling you that, IB is been given the task cause, mr nawab noora sharif, doesnt like army any way?

Karachi: Rangers begin targeted action following cabinet approval

KARACHI: The rangers have kicked off targeted action after the federal government granted approval to conduct an across-the-board targeted action against terrorists and other criminals to restore peace in Karachi.

The rangers personnel launched action in various areas of Sharafi Goth and Paposh Nagar in the wee hours of Thursday. The rangers raided the hideouts of suspects and also carried out door-to-door checking in Sharafi Goth.

In Paposh Nagar, heavy contingent of rangers raided specific hideouts in Paposh Nagar, however, any information regarding arrests has not yet received.

Meanwhile, Director General Sindh Rangers Major General Rizwan Akhtar visited KMC Command and Control Room in Civic Centre and monitored the surveillance system.

Karachi: Rangers begin targeted action following cabinet approval - thenews.com.pk
thts been in action, no 10000 in past 6 years?
what s new in it? police protecting the criminals? how can rangers do the job?

Back
Top Bottom