What's new

Govt plans to quadruple meat production

Lol I can understand your frustration as I have touched your nerve....

Same here dude.... I pointed out the fact which no BD want to hear :lol:

1st thing did you see what I said earlier counting the uncounted GDP per capita gdp is expected to be some where around 1200 USD!!!

Facts dude not fantasy. Even I may claim that GDP of India is highly underestimated and hence per capita income should be around $5000....where are the facts??

Even if you try to compare with present value WB has more poverty and unemployment then Bangladesh...most importantly only 10% contribution comes from industrialization where as for Bangladesh it is 33%.

Again facts my friend.....$1011 v $750.

Regarding unemployment I have decided to give you more lesson. Unemployment refers to people those who are searching for job but not getting it but those who gave up hope for doing job are not counted in employment rate.

Now have a lesson on Underemployment.

In Bangladesh even poor woman and woman have been brought some sort of employment scheme by NGO and RMG sector!!! They may be partially counted as underemployed but at least they are contributing to economy.

They do the work because they dont have the proper work to do and hence underemployment of 40%. Thank you for proving my point.

Where is India`s woman into it. They even do not do anything as treated like a **** in India. Not counted in employment rate nor contribute to economy.

Indian woman not counted in employment rate?? Is google banned in BD??

But still better in per capita income.

Why is India so bad for women? | World news | The Guardian

Learning English - Words in the News - Poll finds India worst for women

This data of underemployment is so shameful that Indian government do not publish it. 40% for Bangladesh is around 10 year old data.

Yes when one third people go to bed hungry, 37% people live below poverty line, 44% children malnourished these dirt poor Indian want to remain unemployed.

Now you are just showing how immature and childish you are... Grow up before coming in such forums.

I cant even imagine when 90% of the BD population is living on just $400 a year.....I dont know how many will dei today and how many will be killed by BSF for an attempt to enter India......

Just grow up and face the facts.....and please rely on Authentic sources

Some for you......

Poverty in Bangladesh-31.5%

Bangladesh | Data

Poverty in India-29.8%

India | Data

Same here dude.... I pointed out the fact which no BD want to hear :lol:

Facts dude not fantasy. Even I may claim that GDP of India is highly underestimated and hence per capita income should be around $5000....where are the facts??

Again facts my friend.....$1011 v $750.

Now have a lesson on Underemployment.

They do the work because they dont have the proper work to do and hence underemployment of 40%. Thank you for proving my point.

Indian woman not counted in employment rate?? Is google banned in BD??

But still better in per capita income.

Why is India so bad for women? | World news | The Guardian

Learning English - Words in the News - Poll finds India worst for women

This data of underemployment is so shameful that Indian government do not publish it. 40% for Bangladesh is around 10 year old data.

I cant even imagine when 90% of the BD population is living on just $400 a year.....I dont know how many will dei today and how many will be killed by BSF for an attempt to enter India......

Just grow up and face the facts.....and please rely on Authentic sources

Some for you......

Poverty in Bangladesh-31.5%

Bangladesh | Data

Poverty in India-29.8%

India | Data

Thats old data that WB was quoting... This is Indian official data on poverty...It is 37% ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bangladesh is a friend of India. I wish them the best in their attempts to better themselves, as I hope they wish the same upon us.

Dude the official Indian data has increased the limits to cover more population. The standards are very high for BD.

While poverty in BD stands at 49%.....pathetic
Bangladesh | The Hunger Project

:lol: ... again around 10 year old data putting...

Poverty declines to 31 pct: UN | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Poverty declines to 31 pct: UN

Thu, Nov 3rd, 2011 12:55 pm BdST

Dhaka, Nov 3 (bdnews24.com) – Poverty rate in Bangladesh has declined sharply from 49 per cent to 31 per cent as Bangladesh has progressed in various categories of human development, a new report by the United Nations has said.

:rofl: come with something new....:lol:

In Bangladesh we can not imagine even such life.... though below poverty line is 31% within 5 year it will fall to 15%.

Govt plans to quadruple meat production

Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha (BSS)

DHAKA, Sept 15, 2012 (BSS)- The government is planning to implement a broad-based programme to quadruple meat production through developing the local cattle breed so that the per capita protein requirement of the people could be met.

Sources at Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock (MoFL) said the programme would help increasing the meat production through crossbreeding of the local cows. The meat production from a developed cow would increase to 360-380 kilograms as against a maximum output of 75-100 kgs at this moment.

According to World Health Organization (WHO), the per capita annual demand for meat is around 80 kgs while per capita meat consumption in Bangladesh is only 7.3 kgs in a year.

WHO statistics said the per capital annual meat consumption in Pakistan is 19 kgs, 50 kgs in China, 100 kgs in Germany, 70 kgs in Argentina while it is over 100 kgs in the United States.

The sources said the programme will also help increasing milk production significantly as a local cow produces 200-250 liters of milk annually under the present condition. Adoption of the technology in this regard will increase this production manifolds as a cow in the developing countries gives 6,000-7,000 liters annually.

Even the per hectare density of cattle head in Bangladesh is higher than any other countries in the world, but the productivity is much lower.

In Bangladesh, the number of cattle head per hectare is 2.49 while it is 1.12 in India, 0.70 in Pakistan, 0.38 in the United States, 0.81 in Denmark and 0.34 in Kenya.

Talking about the plan, Md Azizul Haque Dhali, programme co- ordinate director of the Department of Livestock Services (DLS), told BSS on Saturday that the government is planning to extend 'the breed development' programme for more three years up to 2015.

He said the approximate cost for implementing the programme is Taka 30 crore. The programme is expected to implement in 80 upazilas under 32 districts, he added.

Earlier, the government implemented a three-year small-scale programme at a cost of Taka 7.26 crore in 10 upazilas, said the official, adding that the programme will continue till 2012.

Under the programme, the government would import 10,000 dose semen of the American Brahman cattle, the first beef breed developed in the United States, which to be crossed with the local cattle breed through artificial insemination, the official said.

Regarding the programme, secretary of the Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock (MoFL) Uzzal Bikash Datta said, the programme is successfully being implemented in the country and it will be a revolution in course of time.

He said, "We have a plan to extend the programme throughout the country."

This is not related to the defense.. I thot this is a defense forum...

:lol: ... again around 10 year old data putting...

Poverty declines to 31 pct: UN | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Poverty declines to 31 pct: UN

Thu, Nov 3rd, 2011 12:55 pm BdST

Dhaka, Nov 3 (bdnews24.com) – Poverty rate in Bangladesh has declined sharply from 49 per cent to 31 per cent as Bangladesh has progressed in various categories of human development, a new report by the United Nations has said.

:rofl: come with something new....:lol:

In Bangladesh we can not imagine even such life.... though below poverty line is 31% within 5 year it will fall to 15%.

Yeah for BD UN data but not for India :lol: And with pathetic $750 a year....nothing is actually left to imagine.

BD logic...RIP to Logic :rofl:

Yeah for BD UN data but not for India :lol: And with pathetic $750 a year....nothing is actually left to imagine.

BD logic...RIP to Logic :rofl:

Whom world bank quotes do you have any idea .... :rofl:.... Have you seen what the report says. Poverty has been reduced from 49% to 31% ... What ever source you quoted they did not updated the data...

For India I quoted Indian government data... Your source as well did not updated the data.

Bottom line India has 37% people living below poverty line... 44% malnourished children, one third of the people go to bed hungry... got it!!!

Whom world bank quotes do you have any idea .... :rofl:.... Have you seen what the report says. Poverty has been reduced from 49% to 31% ... What ever source you quoted they did not updated the data...

For India I quoted Indian government data... Your source as well did not updated the data.

Bottom line India has 37% people living below poverty line... 44% malnourished children, one third of the people go to bed hungry... got it!!!

The world bank data uses a common system for all the countries. In US national poverty level is $11000.....but that doesnt mean they are poor as per world standard........

With 49% population dirt poor and 40% underemployed with more than 90% just earning $400 a year...I can see why BSF is on fire...:lol:

1 billion usd is just a part of the 5 billion usd illegal trade upon which the poor Indian of the border region survive.
Indians are pole-vaulting to BD:rofl:
1 billion loan was not given as a charity mostly to promote Indian substandard companies which can do the business with the loan.
What do BD produce?sewing needles??
Dnt make yourself a laughing stock by bringing GDP in every place.

Bring on per capita income

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita

140 India $1,389
161 Bangladesh $678

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita

125 India $3,650
151 Bangladesh $1.,788

It does not suit for a country where 37% live below poverty line, one third of its people go to bed hungry, minister ask its people to eat rats and 700 million defect open.
Half your population live under $1 a day:rofl:

^^^****...its $678....and I was generously using $750...:angry:

Living in a state which has only 500 usd per capita GDP dnt make your self a mental patient by making such claim. In west bengal 750 million people has a GDP (PPP) of only 35 billion USD and in nominal term it is more less. For them 5 billion USD is a matter of life and death.

lol your per capita income (PPP) is $1,788
for India its $3700

If anything is over populated slum it is your uttar pradesh, west bengal, bihar etc... which almost has a sub saharan africa style poverty and living standard.The fact is your country is still the largest open toilet of the world... has more poor people then sub saharan africa combined, has 44% malnourished child...

What is your HDI???
you are a low HDI country:rofl:

[/QUOTE]

what technology do murrir tin train use??
train.jpg

Again same old crap...

Bangladesh is doing better then india in most of the sub category of HDI... Mr. Amritya Sen even confessed it.

http://business-standard.com/india/...er-than-indiahuman-devt-amartya-sen/153124/on

Refarding per capita GDP as I have told major segment of Bangladesh economy is not counted in Bangladesh economy ....n for India apart from handful of states almost all of the staes live below poverty line...

Again same old crap...

Bangladesh is doing better then india in most of the sub category of HDI... Mr. Amritya Sen even confessed it.

B'desh, Nepal doing better than India on human devt: Amartya Sen

Refarding per capita GDP as I have told major segment of Bangladesh economy is not counted in Bangladesh economy ....n for India apart from handful of states almost all of the staes live below poverty line...

BD is doing better in maximum categories and still ranked lower than India....RIP to logic :lol:

BD is doing better in maximum categories and still ranked lower than India....RIP to logic :lol:

India is ahead only cause of economic ground... and BD`s GDP is hugely underestimated and other is literacy rate where in between 1971-1990 a big segment of the population remained illeterate but recent enrollment rate has reached 99% but old people`s illiteracy is keeping the average literacy rate low... Apart from that India is behind in most of the category... I would like to refer to Mr. Amritya Sen`s comment as I have provided already many comparison.

Once the GDP is updated there wont be any difference in HDI and withing 3-5 years if government can increase literacy rate further Bangladesh will overtake India for sure considering there is not much difference exist already ... India has a HDI of .54 and Bangladesh .5.

Back
Top Bottom