What's new

Govt plans to quadruple meat production

Better than rapine and genocide.

Believing that is the will of God because one desert dweller claimed that.

Or that blowing up marketplaces of civilians gives you right to screw 72 virgins eternally!

Rape and Genocide of a human is better than fcking a cow or a monkey... Its better than drinking the feces or whatever of cow. Its better than burrying women alive cuz you hate their gender, and its better than burying dalits alive cuz accidently their shadow fell on you :rolleyes:

No wonder Hindu majority nations is the most backward nation in the world

By the way beef price has reached 300 taka/kg in Bangladesh, Its time to shut the door for indian cow and produce our own.

By the way beef price has reached 300 taka/kg in Bangladesh, Its time to shut the door for indian cow and produce our own.

No, we cannot stop Indian cow because it will raise the price to, say, 600 Taka/kg. Better, we allow Indian cows and also raise our own stocks. Even then the prices will go up because of the rising income of the middle class. You will see someday a kg of beef will cost Tk5,000/- if the economy keeps on rising and the country is unable to produce or import more.

India low tech
Bangladesh high tech
High tech cattle rearing????:rofl:

I have a great uncle and family that raise beef....yeah..it's high tech...the second-cousin who runs operations has a Masters in agro science. (and one of the few in the area that is a family farm as opposed to part of a coop, need to be on your game to maintian independance)

You will see someday a kg of beef will cost Tk5,000/- if the economy keeps on rising and the country is unable to produce or import more.

With Awami League regime 5000 taka/kg beef is sure possibility. But Bangladesh middle class with 12% inflation and 6 time electricity rate hike can hardly afford 3 meals let alone beef. Get real.

I have a great uncle and family that raise beef....yeah..it's high tech...the second-cousin who runs operations has a Masters in agro science. (and one of the few in the area that is a family farm as opposed to part of a coop, need to be on your game to maintian independance)

Whatever it is its fleas and cow dung!!!

Hey Indian blackey hanumanji, how many times have you posted this video to show your personal hatred towards the Bangladeshis? Stop it. Your face is ugly because you are an Achyut, but why your mind is also dirty? You do not have to worry about our 3rd class race, mind your own business unless you do not want to be dominated by this 3rd class race again. Why do you keep on sending hate posts?

Don't you bangladeshis been taught manners by your parents?

You dont know about cattle rearing in South Asia....:no:

----

The Hindu majority nation India is still ahead of the two Fortresses of Islam in its neighborhood. tells something..doesn't it ?

And as for fu(king cows and monkeys..is that what they teach you in your histry books and madarsahs ?

With Awami League regime 5000 taka/kg beef is sure possibility. But Bangladesh middle class with 12% inflation and 6 time electricity rate hike can hardly afford 3 meals let alone beef. Get real.

As usual you are again bringing that AL in a discussion of shortage of beef. A price is determined by the demand and supply factors. If there are more customers' demand than the supply, the price will shoot up. But, of course, inflation is also a factor. I think the price will more shoot up after, say, 5 years from now because the demand will rise due to a rising population and middle class. I wonder how a govt can tackle it without raising the availability of more meat in the market.

Don't you bangladeshis been taught manners by your parents?

Yes, the parents teach manners, but they also teach how to repulse all the vindictive abuses by the low caste and low born Indian Achyuts like you. I understand you are one of the best educated persons in this forum. Yet, with all your knowledge of history and others you are here to post venoms and lies against the Muslims of Bengal. You must be a paid mole for a destructive-minded Indian agency.

Stop sending videos and posts to prove that Arabs and we are aliens. Rather, Hindus/Achyuts and the Muslims of Bengal are million times more aliens with each other. The only common thread between the two is the Bengali language.

By the way, do you still clean a room with COW DUNG after a Mleccho Muslim has left? Do your women in the villages still throw a water jar to the ground if touched by a muslim child? Get rid of these old hatreds and try to be nice with your minority muslims. Otherwise, you will find another Pakistan/Bangistan in India.

Yes, the parents teach manners, but they also teach how to repulse all the vindictive abuses by the low caste and low born Indian Achyuts like you. I understand you are one of the best educated persons in this forum. Yet, with all your knowledge of history and others you are here to post venoms and lies against the Muslims of Bengal. You must be a paid mole for a destructive-minded Indian agency.

Stop sending videos and posts to prove that Arabs and we are aliens. Rather, Hindus/Achyuts and the Muslims of Bengal are million times more aliens with each other. The only common thread between the two is the Bengali language.

By the way, do you still clean a room with COW DUNG after a Mleccho Muslim has left? Do your women in the villages still throw a water jar to the ground if touched by a muslim child? Get rid of these old hatreds and try to be nice with your minority muslims. Otherwise, you will find another Pakistan/Bangistan in India.

Oh well, so it's me who is posting venom against other. Even when it's you guys who called me -

1. Achchut
2. Cow Worshiper
2. Monkey
3. Blackey

While none of the things above are offensive in it's basic sense(except calling people Monkey). There's nothing wrong in being Achhut, our constitution was composed by one, Cow worshiping is no different than worshiping imaginary god(s) and believing in weird stories and melanin pigmentation has nothing to do with someone's merit. However all of them are falsifying information about me. I'm an Agnostic Hindu who doesn't get the benefit of reservation and only Cow product I like is the stake.

And all I did is to quote a real incident to show Iajduni that the Arabs prefer their national identity over religious identity so why does he expect Indians will be any different if they convert.

It's quite clear now who's spitting venom against others.

Rape and Genocide of a human is better than fcking a cow or a monkey... Its better than drinking the feces or whatever of cow. Its better than burrying women alive cuz you hate their gender, and its better than burying dalits alive cuz accidently their shadow fell on you :rolleyes:

The Hindu majority nation India is still ahead of the two Fortresses of Islam in its neighborhood. tells something..doesn't it ?

And as for fu(king cows and monkeys..is that what they teach you in your histry books and madarsahs ?

Dude he is just posting what he sees in Pakistan. You know the certain stereotype about a particular tribe in Pakistan and their pet animals. Also burying people alive is widespread custom in Baluchistan which even the law makers of Pakistan defend tooth and nail on record in parliament.

Oh well, so it's me who is posting venom against other. Even when it's you guys who called me -

1. Achchut
2. Cow Worshiper
2. Monkey
3. Blackey

While none of the things above are offensive in it's basic sense(except calling people Monkey). There's nothing wrong in being Achhut, our constitution was composed by one, Cow worshiping is no different than worshiping imaginary god(s) and believing in weird stories and melanin pigmentation has nothing to do with someone's merit. However all of them are falsifying information about me. I'm an Agnostic Hindu who doesn't get the benefit of reservation and only Cow product I like is the stake.

And all I did is to quote a real incident to show Iajduni that the Arabs prefer their national identity over religious identity so why does he expect Indians will be any different if they convert.

It's quite clear now who's spitting venom against others.

You are the one who do not miss an opportunity to spit venoms at Muslims. You are the bas**** son of your country who regularly demeans the Muslims in general and Muslims of Bengal in particular. You are the person who denies historical evidences just to satisfy your ego.

It is our history and not the history of Hindus and Achyuts of Bengal. Then why do you have the audacity to twist and falsify everything? Write something about the history of your own people and not ours. Muslim history of Bengal is different from the subjugated Bangali Hindu and Ahyuts.

Aren't you the one who claimed west Bengali ghotis are 5 feet 6 inches in average while, in reality, these Achyuts are only 4' 11" in avearge. Do not try to destroy all our threads by sending false information, you bloody low caste shameless Achyut! You are such a knowledgeable person, yet, you remain such a low borne! Education has no effects on you. Koilar Moila Dhuleo Jayna.

If you again come with falsified information, it will not go unchallenged. Better, ask your employer to give you another job away from PDF.

Back
Top Bottom