What's new

Govt orders operation against Baitullah Mehsud

Agreed, In word Pakistan the "A" stands for Afghanistan as per idealogy of Allama Iqbal .
I think US and Allies never wanted to unit muslims , i apprectiate your thinking but we need to first unit the currency and then move towards single army and then citizenship on the lines of EU.

But our leaders and politicians and even scholars are sleeping , whole muslim nation is sleeping from more then 1000 years.

"A" in PAKISTAN stood for Afghania (NWFP and FATA). Allama Iqbal's vision was an Islamic country from Muslim majority areas of British India empire. NWFP and FATA were part of British India empire, but Afghanistan wasn't....but Allama Iqbal was a strong supporter for unification of the Muslim Ummah.

The word Pakistan was created by Chaudhry Rahmat Ali, consisting of areas in Muslim majority North West British India.

P = Punjab
A = Afghania (NWFP and FATA)
K = Kashmir
S= Sindh
-TAN = BalochisTAN

Later on the I was added to make it PAKISTAN, meaning the land of the pure in Farsi.

Because of the problems the Muslims are facing today, I think there should be an Islamic Union, not just a union between Pakistan and Afghanistan, but a union with all Muslim countries like a European Union for Muslim countries. Most of Muslim majority countries are connected to each other geographically like Europe is, and Muslim countries are blessed with so much natural resources..if there was a union then Muslims wouldn't be suffering like we are today.

A Call For An Islamic Union - Harun Yahya

The Islamic Union.com - This site is based on the works of Harun Yahya.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom