What's new

Govt mulls ‘military offensive’ against TTP

Simply a favorite conspiracy theory peddled here endlessly, nothing more. I can even tell you that USA and China have a joint task force to ensure Pakistan's continued stability so that Xinjiang and mainland USA remain safe.
You bestowed upon me so many evidences I am drowning in them lol what happened to Gibe Prrrrooooooooofffffffff ? :lol:

You bestowed upon me so many evidences I am drowning in them lol what happened to Gibe Prrrrooooooooofffffffff ? :lol:

LOL. Your ignorance is merely amusing. Please learn the difference between asking for evidence and asking for proof. :lol:

LOL. Your ignorance is merely amusing. Please learn the difference between asking for evidence and asking for proof. :lol:
Evidence Kahan hai bhai, woh sab choro ke zulekha kon thi... Evidence paish karo apne claims ka :D

Evidence Kahan hai bhai, woh sab choro ke zulekha kon thi... Evidence paish karo apne claims ka :D

But you are the one making claims that USA wants to destabilize Pakistan. And nothing to show for it. Typical for the continued moronification of PDF, just like the country it represents.

This is the end of our engagement here.

But you are the one making claims that USA wants to destabilize Pakistan. And nothing to show for it. Typical for the continued moronification of PDF, just like the country it represents.

But you also claim that " I can even tell you that USA and China have a joint task force to ensure Pakistan's continued stability so that Xinjiang and mainland USA remain safe. Where is the evidence for that ? Plus I said US is helping India in destabilizing Pakistan, And there is enough evidence from Indians themselves that they are destabilizing Pakistan. You are upset because I asked you for evidence and you have none, hence you are nervous lol

Kia hua Vcheng, not so Giyaani anymore ? lol

But you also claim that " I can even tell you that USA and China have a joint task force to ensure Pakistan's continued stability so that Xinjiang and mainland USA remain safe. Where is the evidence for that ? Plus I said US is helping India in destabilizing Pakistan, And there is enough evidence from Indians themselves that they are destabilizing Pakistan. You are upset because I asked you for evidence and you have none, hence you are nervous lol

Kia hua Vcheng, not so Giyaani anymore ? lol
The US doesn't blindly destabilise, it uses blackmail tactics to achieve their actual goal

It covertly threatens Pakistan by supporting separatist elements in different areas

The US doesn't blindly destabilise, it uses blackmail tactics to achieve their actual goal

It covertly threatens Pakistan by supporting separatist elements in different areas
I said US is helping India in destabilizing Pakistan, but he got upset when I asked him for evidence for his claim, he often make fun of PDFians who making baseless claims but when he made a BS claim without evidence he gets upset lol typical snow flake.

LOL. USA has nothing to do with that all, as you keep claiming. Backtracking already, eh? :D

Sure thing pal. Your USA is never at fault. It is such a holy cow free from sin. We believe you.

This guy needs evidence LOL Your country USA has a fulltime job destabilising countries around the world. Pakistan is merely one country in that list. You must be living in a cave to ask such nonsensical questions.

Now where are those who were celebrating Taliban government in Afghanistan?
These Yajooj Majooj can only kill and plunder in their own country and any neighbouring country they have influence on.
Unfortunately in Pakistan, Afghanistan has plenty of influence through blood relationship with border tribes.

I said US is helping India in destabilizing Pakistan, but he got upset when I asked him for evidence for his claim, he often make fun of PDFians who making baseless claims but when he made a BS claim without evidence he gets upset lol typical snow flake.
Homeboy, the contrarian extra ordinaire will ask empirical evidence along with official classified documents if he disagrees with your point whereas he himself will peddle horseshit all day with no proof.

Now where are those who were celebrating Taliban government in Afghanistan?
These Yajooj Majooj can only kill and plunder in their own country and any neighbouring country they have influence on.
Unfortunately in Pakistan, Afghanistan has plenty of influence through blood relationship with border tribes.

No person was ever under the illusion that the Taliban was ever a good partner for Pakistan. They are Afghans after all. If we had to choose between an Afghanistan run by hardcore Northern Alliance commies supported by India, US and NATO versus the Taliban I would still today choose the Taliban.

Pakistan can deal with the Taliban. An Indian and US/NATO sponsored Afghanistan is an immediate threat to Pakistan. 20 years of US/NATO presence has clearly demonstrated this quite vividly.

The Taliban need to be dealt with. They need to told in no uncertain terms that their wish to abolish the Durand Line is a pipedream.

Back
Top Bottom