What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Mean while nawaz sharif is chilling at riwind without any care of people who are being killed on his orders in Islamabad and he don't give a dam about what's going on in the whole country. He only values his kingdom. Wow what a sher.

How can we differentiate b/w TUQ and NS One is killing innocent people and other using them as shield.

Last time musharaf gave sharif a safe exit to saudi arab but this time this pakistani nation will not forgive him for what he did, this time nawaz will pay for what he did. And we will hang him infront of parliament. And will make him an example for coming generations. Inshallah
save exit? he was jailed along with others.

Benazir and zardari also had aave exit. why zardari and imran talking?

I'm

Arghh!!! Cant recall his name - i belueve itvwas Brigadier Sarfraz --- he use to come Pasban sports complex gym everyday --- but his name is just not coming to my head

Hmm...I highly doubt though that the Bgd Cdr himself would be there...massive over reaction TBH. A CO would be enough, as there are reportedly 300 soldiers there.

Maybe you have not lost a serious amount of blood and dont know a person doesnt just drop dead until and unless vital organs are damaged...and substantial amount of blood is lost...Do you even know how much blood runs in 1 body? Well how much he is covered with...he may still be conscious unless his mind goes in shock then he might get unconscious! or if his vital organ is hit or if he has been bleeding for a while!
Thanks to Hashisheen this picture is of a suicide bomb attack
Creatures of the Deep: January 2011

BwUMEVJCcAAM20t.jpg

Breaking news: Police on orders of nawaz sharif has reached PIMS hospital to arrest all the injured peoples from hospital.

Back
Top Bottom