What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

they let qadri go away in 2013 save exit.

no save exit this time, u r right. gov't will pursue as they're not scared. look at mush case.

Last time musharaf gave sharif a safe exit to saudi arab but this time this pakistani nation will not forgive him for what he did, this time nawaz will pay for what he did. And we will hang him infront of parliament. And will make him an example for coming generations. Inshallah

754861-newpic-1409431872-131-640x480.jpg

That flag is interesting.

koi emergency notice pe Imran Khan ki shaadi karwayi yaar.. uski garmi bahar nikle

Warna ye pata nai kitne logon ki jaan lene ka zummaydaar ban jaye ga. The government has to enforce state of the writ, if they want to enter the Prime Minister house, coup the parliament, the government must act or else leave the control in the hands of anarchist

Is that bleeding or he just pained himself selectively with red paint? Plus why is he still playing with mobile -his thumb on the dial- while apparently unconscious?
lol it's clearly the blood

ahaahha you always have a humorous way of explaining even the most chaotic situations. Nice one and I guess this is the true face of democracy and I am glad pakistan's commitment to free and fair election and if only we here in the west actually knew the importance of voting instead of simply sitting at homes playing call of duty.
Oh and by Qadri, are you referring to shayk ul islam dr qadri?, he is a big islamic preacher in Canada and has in the past assisted the government in it's stance of islam and muslims.
Yea the same sheikh

I personally think he needs psych test ...

Is that bleeding or he just pained himself selectively with red paint? Plus why is he still playing with mobile -his thumb on the dial- while apparently unconscious?
probably going in and out of consciousness and enough time to make a call attempt?

Back
Top Bottom